Wiki Posts
Search

RC Insurance Poll

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Sarinexia
Thanks for another hint of your intelligence.

You don't send a deductible anywhere. It's DEDUCTED from your loss.

You send a PREMIUM. LOL...

Definitely 15 years old.
ya got me, im 15 years old...not sure how ive been in this hobby for 25 years, and driving for 15 years.....
Old 03-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FTSC10
hahahahaha no shit, where do i send my 25 dollar dedutable?! hahahahahah
And you spelled DEDUCTIBLE wrong.

Omg... yeah.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Suspended

actually, almost 30.

I see that you are 30 as well by looking at your profile, aparently your IQ matches your age.

what you are talking about in this thread is so beyond foolish, i cant beleive you are actually serious about it.

if you NEED insurance on RC shit, you cant afford RC shit, and you should probably move on to another hobby.
Why are you so offended and up in arms over this conversation? Am I at all impairing your ability to function, or is it just because your rationalization (though probably correct on this subject) is being presented in an unintelligent manner that is condencending and knowledgeless?

Or are you just trying to make up for other "short coming" you have a "personal" issue with.

Old 03-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Suspended

And you spelled DEDUCTIBLE wrong.

Omg... yeah.
oh noes! i typo spelt a word wrong on the intarwebs! its the end of the world as we know it!

Why are you so offended and up in arms over this conversation? Am I at all impairing your ability to function, or is it just because your rationalization (though probably correct on this subject) is being presented in an unintelligent manner that is condencending and knowledgeless?

Or are you just trying to make up for other "short coming" you have a "personal" issue with.

nah, i just think you're an idiot, judging by you're obvious need for attention, and lackluster ideas...its a safe bet im right
Old 03-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Suspended

oh noes! i typo spelt a word wrong on the intarwebs! its the end of the world as we know it!

nah, i just think you're an idiot, judging by you're obvious need for attention, and lackluster ideas...its a safe bet im right
Know who else was called an idiot?

Andrew Carnegie
Frank Crowe
William H. Spencer

As I said, this isn't an idea I'm ever going to move on, was just curious what people thought...

Why don't you google those names up and learn something son.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Suspended

Know who else was called an idiot?

Andrew Carnegie
Frank Crowe
William H. Spencer

As I said, this isn't an idea I'm ever going to move on, was just curious what people thought...

Why don't you google those names up and learn something son.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeQMB_SUtI8
Old 03-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Suspended

wasted post...

can't open the link where i'm at...

and I wouldn't click it just to spite you anyway
Old 03-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Suspended

wasted post...

can't open the link where i'm at...

and I wouldn't click it just to spite you anyway
you know damn well you either WILL, or have opened it.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Suspended

you know damn well you either WILL, or have opened it.
Can not, and will not.

It's totally worth it just to spite you
Old 03-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Suspended

Can not, and will not.

It's totally worth it just to spite you
oh the irony, based on what the link is.

and you can sit on here all day long and say you didnt click on the link, we all know if you havent, you will.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Suspended

oh the irony, based on what the link is.

and you can sit on here all day long and say you didnt click on the link, we all know if you havent, you will.
Apparently you do not possess the ability of >> self control. <<

Not all of us act on an impulse. And not clicking that link is making you angry, and I find that hysterical.

Ok, come on.. show us some
Old 03-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Tech Adept

How many of you insure your cell phones that cost 100 to 300 for monthly? These are 1/3 or less the cost of one of these RC's, yet I bet 90% of you pay the monthly premium to insure that cell phone. Is it really that dumb now? LOL...
I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt but in this case I have to say you really are an idiot.

I addressed the issue of insuring loss and damage by providing you with a specific example of how my homeowners insurance covers the toy car collection.

You then try turning my remark about needing liability insurance to play with our toys as being silly into an issue about insuring losses, which I had already addressed, but you decided not to quote. Having to get insurance to cover liability while operating a RC car is dumb.

I would suggest you give up before you make yourself look even more foolish.

(Gotta wonder why I bothered posting this, he's probably not smart enough to get the point.)
Old 03-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Most homeowners policy exclude coverage for 'motorized land vehicles' such as cars and ATVs but that does not apply to RC cars. This is because 'vehicle' implies something that can transport people or goods which is not what an RC car does.

RC cars are covered as 'unscheduled' personal property if damaged by fire, lightning, water from a ruptured pipe inside your house, theft and a few other perils.

If your RC cars and equipment is over $2500 it might not be a bad idea to go to your agent and get additional coverages for more perils by 'scheduling' their RC equipment.

Old 03-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by stu22
I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt but in this case I have to say you really are an idiot.

I addressed the issue of insuring loss and damage by providing you with a specific example of how my homeowners insurance covers the toy car collection.

You then try turning my remark about needing liability insurance to play with our toys as being silly into an issue about insuring losses, which I had already addressed, but you decided not to quote. Having to get insurance to cover liability while operating a RC car is dumb.

I would suggest you give up before you make yourself look even more foolish.

(Gotta wonder why I bothered posting this, he's probably not smart enough to get the point.)
I like Ed's post post yours.. but I'll respond.

Honestly, this was a blatent, silly, hypothetical thing that was completely blown out of wack with a lack luster mode of seriousness. You sir, are just another that cant take something as entertainment, and gets their panties all in a bunch.

That to me is entertaining in itself. And you sir have entertained me.

Thanks for playing
Old 03-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

actually, almost 30.

I see that you are 30 as well by looking at your profile, aparently your IQ matches your age.

what you are talking about in this thread is so beyond foolish, i cant beleive you are actually serious about it.

if you NEED insurance on RC shit, you cant afford RC shit, and you should probably move on to another hobby.
Whenever you try and assert yourself by proclaiming the lack of intelligence of someone else, you only make yourself look foolish, and unintelligent.

I thinks it's a cool idea, and a intertaining topic.

Id be willing to buy something like this, I think damaged electronics should be out of the question, just theft, fire, flood or total loss due to things other than normal use, ie. A car drove over it or I left it on my roof and drove away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.