Search
Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 11:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hacker07
Many shops should have the losb3568 in stock now and they will be fully caught up by the end of this week.

UPDATE...I double checked on diff pins today and getting them out...all of the CS pin people that called Losi shipped from Losi and those that called Horizon, they got most of them out today, some out on friday, and some out tomorrow.
thanks for the update- I am still waiting(a month so far)
I hope you got correct info.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Tech Initiate

Many shops should have the losb3568 in stock now and they will be fully caught up by the end of this week.

UPDATE...I double checked on diff pins today and getting them out...all of the CS pin people that called Losi shipped from Losi and those that called Horizon, they got most of them out today, some out on friday, and some out tomorrow.
my local hooby shop dosent carry losi. thats why i was looking for the size of the pins so i can match something up. and the closest one that sells losi is almost an hr away and there out of stock. im still on hold for horizon its been 57 mins. this is some shitty service. i doubt there is that many people calling or they need to exspand there tech department.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by white boy
my local hooby shop dosent carry losi. thats why i was looking for the size of the pins so i can match something up. and the closest one that sells losi is almost an hr away and there out of stock. im still on hold for horizon its been 57 mins. this is some shitty service. i doubt there is that many people calling or they need to exspand there tech department.
Use the call back feature and get on with your life
Old 04-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AnonymousUser
+1
Old 04-25-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by AnonymousUser
oh do you have the answer to my question? no, then keep it moving and your side kick.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

oh do you have the answer to my question? no, then keep it moving and your side kick.
It's a good suggestion, use the call back feature.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Did you lose all of them? If not, go to a fastener store and they will match them up.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Master

I hate it too when others post plain logic...
If you are going to post complaints about a wait time then expect others to let you know about the call back feature, period.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It works, don't waste your day sitting on hold. It'll put you in a bad mood and keep you from being productive.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ChrisAttebery
Did you lose all of them? If not, go to a fastener store and they will match them up.
nope just the two from the center diff. i just got off the phone with horizon and they told me to call losi direct. i guess ill just take apart the front diff and try to match it up.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

LOL some people..When you call them they give you an option for them to call you back. Instead of sitting on the phone they will call you back in like 2 or 3 hours and answer your questions, I don't see how you can complain about that kind of service I think it's far superior than someone genius sitting on the phone for an hour and complaining about it.

Salad you got me to go to the dark side I just picked up a Tekin 2650 and can't wait to feel the sensored difference, I got an amazing deal on it. I like my castle but the only issue I have is the "natural" drag on the motor the notchy feel when you spin the rotor in your hand. I think it makes it a bit harder to keep it from going nose down on jumps, also on very low traction surface can cause the wheels to actually lock up almost. I here the Tekin is nice and smooth. I know it's a lot of motor but I couldn't pass up a fresh motor from tekin for less than 50% of retail. I'll have to see what I like better Nue/Castle or Tekin 2650. I'm thinking Tekin but I will post my results asap, I have a temp gun on the way also to get some more accurate temp readings.

Salad I know your not a big MMP fan, but have you ever ran one in sensored mode? And if so any thing you can think of that I need to know, like settings vs. non-sensored motors?
Old 04-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Tech Master

Does this include the people who filled out the:
LOSB0127 Differential Pins Request Form

I'm pretty sure it is but your post doesn't mention the form also,
because this is what I was told to do when I called Horizon, just checking.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

i filled out the form like two weeks ago and gave them a call this morning, and they said mine will be shipped out this week. OH well still have my order for chris pins too
Old 04-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by afaberc
i filled out the form like two weeks ago and gave them a call this morning, and they said mine will be shipped out this week. OH well still have my order for chris pins too
Kool, thanks.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I think they do have that many calls- to much stuff braking
I tried the call back several times, once they called me back after 4 days the other times they never called me back.
good luck,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.