Wiki Posts
Search

AMAIN

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2fst2c
It's amazing to read the posts from people here that have no clue and just throw puke out.. I throw them under the bus and then they make it right and I don't make a solid post about them...1 they didn't make it right..show me where I said that..2 if they had, I would make a solid post about it..

Well maybe I should have you buy my stuff for me...I had to pay shipping on top of it all. V3 Tekno kits are not Free Shipping eligible. Plus the fact they didn't have 1 other part I wanted in stock so ordering what I did from Tekno or whoever had to be done..Tekno was just cheaper.

Ponder that
“It's amazing to read the posts from people here that have no clue and just throw puke out..”

How ironic you post this…

You never answer my previous question… If you felt this why did you STILL do business with them on your order that’s over 100?
Old 10-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Because they had that stuff in stock..I don't hate Amain, I was unhappy with the customer service rep I was dealing with. When he told me he would price match it then didn't then gave me the well buy it there attitude it irritated me. Since they didn't have other items in stock I needed I ordered them elsewhere. Amain has been my main source of kits and parts for years. My first time dealing with customer service and it didn't go well. I'm over it.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Tech Addict

Because they had that stuff in stock..I don't hate Amain, I was unhappy with the customer service rep I was dealing with. When he told me he would price match it then didn't then gave me the well buy it there attitude it irritated me. Since they didn't have other items in stock I needed I ordered them elsewhere. Amain has been my main source of kits and parts for years. My first time dealing with customer service and it didn't go well. I'm over it.
Wow after years of service and this is the fisrt time you contacted CS..yea you should take your "Benjamin’s somewhere else"

We’ll all move on from it….
Old 10-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

amain owns all online hobby shops i get all my stuff from amain you tripin over 4 dollars and nobody is as broke as me right now lol
Old 10-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by toyota 2jz
amain owns all online hobby shops i get all my stuff from amain you tripin over 4 dollars and nobody is as broke as me right now lol
Hell I'm so broke I'm 90 days past due on Payin attention! Most are missing the point and majority are sticking up for Amain. Amain is a great place. My beef was with the C/S dude I talked to. It's like this.. A store near you has a Flat Screen ya want but it's higher than another store 100 miles away..you call and they say " Ya, we'll price match it" so you drive there thinking you're getting a new tv only to get there and then have them say " Sorry, there's nothing we can do for you" After talking about it some more they say you should buy it from the other store. That's the jist of my experience with their C/S person.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Tech Addict

Hell I'm so broke I'm 90 days past due on Payin attention! Most are missing the point and majority are sticking up for Amain. Amain is a great place. My beef was with the C/S dude I talked to. It's like this.. A store near you has a Flat Screen ya want but it's higher than another store 100 miles away..you call and they say " Ya, we'll price match it" so you drive there thinking you're getting a new tv only to get there and then have them say " Sorry, there's nothing we can do for you" After talking about it some more they say you should buy it from the other store. That's the jist of my experience with their C/S person.
So what??...It’s a general question that was asked and the answer is correct..they do price match..but in this case they did not..OR maybe they couldn’t when they found out what product you were referring to…Has it even occurred to you that maybe the margin was so slim as it is they couldn’t dip any lower?..

You just didn’t like the answer they gave and decided to throw them under the bus…That’s horrible business..

Your analogy is weak at best..It’s not just another store..it was the manufacturer. Of course they can offer it a less expensive price…. they are the manufacturer….. Their margins are substantially larger in which they can do so..

Amain did the right thing..why support that business model and potentially lose money on the deal..Why do you think the V3 kits are not “free fright eligible?” My guess is slim margins and heavy freight…

You made the big deal out of it by creating the post…we just sat back and chuckled at how unrealistic you set yourself up…
Old 10-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MasiisaM
So what??...It’s a general question that was asked and the answer is correct..they do price match..but in this case they did not..OR maybe they couldn’t when they found out what product you were referring to…Has it even occurred to you that maybe the margin was so slim as it is they couldn’t dip any lower?..

You just didn’t like the answer they gave and decided to throw them under the bus…That’s horrible business..
Well since you must know...No it wasn't a general question asked..I talked to him, told him the part number, and he said " just a minute" came back and said "yes we can price match that". Then apparently he couldn't figure out how or something because prior to paying he gave me the total which wasn't right so I asked about it again and he said " there is nothing I can do for you, I guess you'll have to buy it from them if you want it for that price"
Old 10-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

I think its funny how some 9-5 jack@$$ can upset a customer like this. Its funny the guy who was in charge of our track made it completely miserable to be there... Because of this we moved tracks and now just about everyone is waiting for our new track to open. I can understand what this customer is going through.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Tech Addict

Well since you must know...No it wasn't a general question asked..I talked to him, told him the part number, and he said " just a minute" came back and said "yes we can price match that". Then apparently he couldn't figure out how or something because prior to paying he gave me the total which wasn't right so I asked about it again and he said " there is nothing I can do for you, I guess you'll have to buy it from them if you want it for that price"
2 years of serves without a hitch and this one minor issue puts you over the edge.. Please....Spend your “ Benjamin’s somewhere elese” pufttt… 4 bucks..it’s not like you bought a car and the difference was 4 grand…. I guess in your world humans can’t make a small mistake and your need to leach off of it every time…

Your entitlement is disturbing…
Old 10-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Tech Regular

I'm as guilty as the rest,ignore this thread and it will go away
Old 10-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thank you everyone for your support of A Main Hobbies, we make it our goal to provide excellent customer service to all of our customers.
Typically we do match competitors/manufacturers pricing, each request is considered individually based upon the parts, prices, and whether the products is being sold by a US retailer. I can't comment on what exactly the situation was with particular case but 2fst2C you are welcome to contact me directly so that we can discuss what happened and make it right for you.
As for the customer service received it is unacceptable for any of our customers to ever receive anything less than top notch excellent service, and it is important for me to know when this is not being achieved so that I can properly train our reps on how to better handle situations with our customers.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I hear what your saying on this, you just got a cs on a really bad day and had issues even before he got to you, I guess people don't understand till it happens to them. The 4 bucks was not the issue it was how it was handled. I know I myself have had bad days and have come off a phone not best with a customer. So i'm pretty sure I'm being burned to hell from that customer, for that saying sorry is too late for the customer that is spending his dollars else where. And of course people have gone to get something to eat and get shorted on the order and get totaly pissed off(" Where the hell is my 4 $1.00 chicken sandwhiches") Hmmm! now $4 buck is now something to cry about when I spent $8 bcuks to have a good lunch. Think about it guys
Old 10-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Thumbs up

every time i call i get treated like im royalty!! thats one of the reasons i buy from them customer service/shipping is ALWAYS AS STATED/even though they might be a few bucks higher from somewhere else its well worth it!! never will buy anything at the local hobby store!! ill save some money and jus go to amain and be patient!! if amain is in this thread there is no other online hobby store better!! FACT!!

p.s can you please start selling yokomo bmax 4 parts lol