Search

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jnslprd
hey onetrade

dont be affraid to ask anyone a million questions.

most of us would not be racing if people didnt help us out.

everyone down there is cool and you will not be bothering them at all.

i was there on saturday but didnt know you were having issues, or we all would have checked your car out.

also you can always go into the shop for help, thats what there for.
You were there Saturday? Must have seen me then, I was the fat kid with the B44 lol
I had problems but I don't like to be the annoying person with a million questions. A few of you guys helped me with the CVDs, because they kept popping out because my car was drooping too much, told me how to fix it and they haven't popped out since
MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!
Now I have to work on the acceleration issues and once I have everything working properly I can start taking my car around the track properly.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:21 PM
BSS
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Onetrade
You were there Saturday? Must have seen me then, I was the fat kid with the B44 lol
I had problems but I don't like to be the annoying person with a million questions. A few of you guys helped me with the CVDs, because they kept popping out because my car was drooping too much, told me how to fix it and they haven't popped out since
MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!
Now I have to work on the acceleration issues and once I have everything working properly I can start taking my car around the track properly.
If you have the castle link thing that's on the computer, set it to default and apply your settings, but make sure you don't fool around with the throttle curve. You can change your curve on your radio, its called "exp".
Old 05-31-2009, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Onetrade
MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!
Hey man, I was one of the guys there on Saturday as well. If you were having problems, you should have come over asked, we all had to start somewhere and anyone there would be happy to help.

I should be down on Saturday, bring the car over and I'll take a look at it. I sit at the last table, third guy in (Bald head, beard), name is Andrew. I run a B44 and would be more than happy to take a look at your car for you. Don't get discouraged, we all had to start somewhere and we have all been through different problems.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SQC049
(Bald head, beard), name is Andrew.
Looks like dans rc
Old 05-31-2009, 10:19 PM
Tech Regular

Joe O! call me tomorrow or whenever you see this.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So how did you guys do at Wolcott? no posts are we to believe you didnt do well how did the chicken sqhawk do? andrew? carl ?tommy ?tony "?rob ?sheilds"?
Joe did you have to do yard work?
Old 06-01-2009, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by buggybattle
Looks like dans rc
At least I don't look like the missing Beetle

or Harry Potter
Old 06-01-2009, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by li racer
So how did you guys do at Wolcott? no posts are we to believe you didnt do well how did the chicken sqhawk do? andrew? carl ?tommy ?tony "?rob ?sheilds"?
Joe did you have to do yard work?
Neighbor, we all had a good time at Wolcott Yesterday. We got hit with some rain right after the mains started, which caused the length of all the mains to be shortened to ten minutes. As far as result, lets see if I remember.

Carl: Made the B in both Truggy and Buggy. Was leading the Truggy B when he broke. He bumped from the B in Buggy into the A, but had some rough luck in the main and ended up towards the rear of the field. Good show by the old man.

Tom: Had problems with the speed control in his Truggy throughout the day. Didn't finish his main, not sure what broke on his truck. I hear a nitro buggy is in his future.

Shields: Qualified in the C, took the second bump spot into the B. He drove well enough, but ended up 4th in the B, missing the bump into the A. The most impressive thing is that he didn't blow up an engine the entire day.

Betts: Betts was BQ, but checked out in the B and bumped into the A. He drove a smart race in the A and ended up finishing on the podium in 3rd.

Chicken: Had battery and electrical problems throughout the day. I don't think he finished a run or the main. And they say Nitro is difficult!

Me: I qualified 6th in the A with a big thanks to Carl and Tom, especially Tom. They both helped me get my engine running great and Tom pit me all day, no questions asked. He is the man. As far as the main in concerned, I broke on the second lap after a marshal failed to see me flipped in the berm coming onto the straight and I got blasted by 3 or 4 cars.

I had a blast, can't wait to do it again.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

aww man, LIR was all nitro'd out yesterday and i missed it! I hope to see you guys out more this summer.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:06 AM
Tech Regular

HAHAHAH very true. To bad that was the old me. Wait to you see me now
Old 06-01-2009, 06:25 AM
Tech Elite

HAHAHAH very true. To bad that was the old me. Wait to you see me now
Faux hawk, chin strap beard and a muscle tee?
Old 06-01-2009, 07:24 AM
Tech Regular

No lol nothing crazy.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

No lol nothing crazy.
Where were you Friday night? Rumor was rampant in the pits that you were quiting again.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nick111
Joe O! call me tomorrow or whenever you see this.
looking for sexy time i see
Old 06-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SQC049
theres nothing wrong with a faux hawk..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.