Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cactus Classic 2009!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Its obvious that now a day many people prefer to watch live action on LiveRC. Whether its video or actual standings instead of having to wait for posts about it later on.

Thats kind of the point.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

So make the race bigger.

Regardless, the point is that LiveRC is a positive influence on the hobby and the SRS management handled this poorly. Beginning with thinking they should get paid for the broadcast rights. If they don't like the fact that everyone found out about it maybe they shouldn't have done it in the first place.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by K_King
Its obvious that now a day many people prefer to watch live action on LiveRC. Whether its video or actual standings instead of having to wait for posts about it later on.

Thats kind of the point.
Sometimes I want a slice of pizza right now and I have to wait 30 minutes for the pizza man to show up.

You cant always have what you want
Old 03-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Swen
So make the race bigger.

Regardless, the point is that LiveRC is a positive influence on the hobby and the SRS management handled this poorly. Beginning with thinking they should get paid for the broadcast rights. If they don't like the fact that everyone found out about it maybe they shouldn't have done it in the first place.
This year they have 40 heats. How many do you want?

You should get all your facts strait before you comment on things. It's quite easy to see you don't have all the facts.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by Easy Turbo
Sometimes I want a slice of pizza right now and I have to wait 30 minutes for the pizza man to show up.

You cant always have what you want
The thing here is that we can, if someone had just chosen to not be greedy about it.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Suspended

The thing here is that we can, if someone had just chosen to not be greedy about it.
Here's a thought...
If you're so worried about what's happening at the race then you should have signed up and attended it. Obviously you don't care about it that much about it or you'd be there
Old 03-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Regional Moderator

Here's a thought...
If you're so worried about what's happening at the race then you should have signed up and attended it. Obviously you don't care about it that much about it or you'd be there
After looking at more of your posts it seems you just enjoy arguing with people. If you can't see that you are in the obvious minority here than I am truely sorry for you. Also, I'm not going to waste anyone elses time going back and forth with you. Enjoy the race, I know I did the times I went.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Suspended

After looking at more of your posts it seems you just enjoy argueing with people. If you can't see that you are in the obvious minority here than I am truely sorry for you. Also, I'm not going to waste anyone elses time going back and forth with you. Enjoy the race, I know I did the times I went.
Im a minority here because most people that care about the race are there and not at home on their computer.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Tech Regular

So how about instead of complaining about what is already done with we get some updates on here, its weird not being at the cactus for the first time in 5 years. I know there has got to be some new car/parts out there. Some body go get some info!!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:08 PM
Tech Adept

Some of could not afford to go this year... I would love to make it back, but my leash only reaches so far now

Right now I would just like to see how my guys are doing.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Im a minority here because most people that care about the race are there and not at home on their computer.
sorry mate but thats rubbish. I have watched the racing with huge interest over the past 3 years and liverc has been an awesome platform to view it on.

the week before last we saw yatabe and the reedy race and it was great. we all dont live in the az or the states and the liverc enable a worldwide audience to view it

thanks to paul for all the pics and posts - its appreciated down here in australia
Old 03-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default race

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
Here is some Video for you guys 4wd & 2wd Mod Saturday Qualifing.Click on HQ for a better picture.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PSo4UzFQU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxl08Y2SuFI
This is all I could get today, I will try and get some 10.5 for you guy's Sunday. As for Keoni and SRS both great, this race is World Class. Good Luck to all the Arizona guy's Tiga Woods, Jake Thayer, Ryan Maifield, Mark Hatfield, Billy Fischer, Casey Peck, Mike Friery, Brodie, and Jeff Miller and every one else.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I'm not sure your right about that? Lets see...Nascar anyone who cares about the race is there.

Nope

Any other words of wisdom Easy Turbo?
Old 03-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by uncle everett
I'm not sure your right about that? Lets see...Nascar anyone who cares about the race is there.

Nope

Any other words of wisdom Easy Turbo?
Nascar? Why would somebody care about that?
Old 03-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
Here is some Video for you guys 4wd & 2wd Mod Saturday Qualifing.Click on HQ for a better picture.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PSo4UzFQU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxl08Y2SuFI
Marcus THANKS!!!!

Local track owner Scott Brown of Tacoma RC Raceway in Wa is in both!

Good work, just give us more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.