R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #151
Tech Elite
 
K_King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,196
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to K_King
Default

Its obvious that now a day many people prefer to watch live action on LiveRC. Whether its video or actual standings instead of having to wait for posts about it later on.

Thats kind of the point.
__________________
TLR - Spektrum - Pro-Line - Team Orion - Stickit1 - Schelle
K_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #152
Regional Moderator
 
Jon Carlson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 2,882
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

So make the race bigger.


Regardless, the point is that LiveRC is a positive influence on the hobby and the SRS management handled this poorly. Beginning with thinking they should get paid for the broadcast rights. If they don't like the fact that everyone found out about it maybe they shouldn't have done it in the first place.
__________________
Jon Carlson
Team Associated, Reedy
Futaba, OS Engines, O'Donnell Racing Fuel
Jon Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #153
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_King View Post
Its obvious that now a day many people prefer to watch live action on LiveRC. Whether its video or actual standings instead of having to wait for posts about it later on.

Thats kind of the point.
Sometimes I want a slice of pizza right now and I have to wait 30 minutes for the pizza man to show up.

You cant always have what you want
Easy Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #154
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swen View Post
So make the race bigger.


Regardless, the point is that LiveRC is a positive influence on the hobby and the SRS management handled this poorly. Beginning with thinking they should get paid for the broadcast rights. If they don't like the fact that everyone found out about it maybe they shouldn't have done it in the first place.
This year they have 40 heats. How many do you want?

You should get all your facts strait before you comment on things. It's quite easy to see you don't have all the facts.
Easy Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #155
Regional Moderator
 
Jon Carlson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 2,882
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Turbo View Post
Sometimes I want a slice of pizza right now and I have to wait 30 minutes for the pizza man to show up.

You cant always have what you want
The thing here is that we can, if someone had just chosen to not be greedy about it.
__________________
Jon Carlson
Team Associated, Reedy
Futaba, OS Engines, O'Donnell Racing Fuel
Jon Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #156
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swen View Post
The thing here is that we can, if someone had just chosen to not be greedy about it.
Here's a thought...
If you're so worried about what's happening at the race then you should have signed up and attended it. Obviously you don't care about it that much about it or you'd be there
Easy Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #157
Regional Moderator
 
Jon Carlson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 2,882
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Turbo View Post
Here's a thought...
If you're so worried about what's happening at the race then you should have signed up and attended it. Obviously you don't care about it that much about it or you'd be there
After looking at more of your posts it seems you just enjoy arguing with people. If you can't see that you are in the obvious minority here than I am truely sorry for you. Also, I'm not going to waste anyone elses time going back and forth with you. Enjoy the race, I know I did the times I went.
__________________
Jon Carlson
Team Associated, Reedy
Futaba, OS Engines, O'Donnell Racing Fuel
Jon Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:57 PM   #158
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swen View Post
After looking at more of your posts it seems you just enjoy argueing with people. If you can't see that you are in the obvious minority here than I am truely sorry for you. Also, I'm not going to waste anyone elses time going back and forth with you. Enjoy the race, I know I did the times I went.
Im a minority here because most people that care about the race are there and not at home on their computer.
Easy Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #159
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 50
Default

So how about instead of complaining about what is already done with we get some updates on here, its weird not being at the cactus for the first time in 5 years. I know there has got to be some new car/parts out there. Some body go get some info!!
Jonnywachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #160
Tech Adept
 
TmLost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 180
Default

Some of could not afford to go this year... I would love to make it back, but my leash only reaches so far now

Right now I would just like to see how my guys are doing.
__________________
Chadd Brockman
Owner MHOR R/C Raceway
www.mhorrc.com
[email protected]
You can't be the best.... Unless you race the best!!!
TmLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #161
Tech Elite
 
ben73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,756
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Turbo View Post
Im a minority here because most people that care about the race are there and not at home on their computer.
sorry mate but thats rubbish. I have watched the racing with huge interest over the past 3 years and liverc has been an awesome platform to view it on.

the week before last we saw yatabe and the reedy race and it was great. we all dont live in the az or the states and the liverc enable a worldwide audience to view it

thanks to paul for all the pics and posts - its appreciated down here in australia
ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #162
Tech Elite
 
Marcus Falconie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,462
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie View Post
Here is some Video for you guys 4wd & 2wd Mod Saturday Qualifing.Click on HQ for a better picture.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PSo4UzFQU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxl08Y2SuFI
This is all I could get today, I will try and get some 10.5 for you guy's Sunday. As for Keoni and SRS both great, this race is World Class. Good Luck to all the Arizona guy's Tiga Woods, Jake Thayer, Ryan Maifield, Mark Hatfield, Billy Fischer, Casey Peck, Mike Friery, Brodie, and Jeff Miller and every one else.
__________________
Marcus Falconieri
2011 Xray 808
Torco Racing Fuels
KBRL Nitro Series
www.youtube.com/gsadvanced
Marcus Falconie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #163
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 545
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Turbo View Post
Im a minority here because most people that care about the race are there and not at home on their computer.
I'm not sure your right about that? Lets see...Nascar anyone who cares about the race is there.

Nope

Any other words of wisdom Easy Turbo?
uncle everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #164
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle everett View Post
I'm not sure your right about that? Lets see...Nascar anyone who cares about the race is there.

Nope

Any other words of wisdom Easy Turbo?
Nascar? Why would somebody care about that?
Easy Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:08 PM   #165
Tech Champion
 
C_O_jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wa.
Posts: 9,055
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie View Post
Here is some Video for you guys 4wd & 2wd Mod Saturday Qualifing.Click on HQ for a better picture.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PSo4UzFQU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxl08Y2SuFI
Marcus THANKS!!!!

Local track owner Scott Brown of Tacoma RC Raceway in Wa is in both!

Good work, just give us more
__________________
Bacon is Meat Candy
C_O_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:32 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net