Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I would run it in the truck class.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Here is another formal request for some spoked Kyosho RB5 rims!! I am so tired of dish rims.... but not tired enough to run an Associated..... He He
Old 02-16-2008, 04:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I too am in dire need of spoked rims for my rb5. If they aren't out soon I'm going to have to convert my rb5 to academy front knuckles/axles the way Billy Caldwell did.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
Seems so prolly not too intensive looking at the parts. what tires can i run on the front and rear, are they j82 specific, do you have a clay compound coming soon ?
Its mean to be an easy way to convert your truck over to a buggy. The rears are normal truck, but the fronts are J82 specific.

Originally Posted by rdub202
i just dont see why people are all giddy to take it to a big 8th scale track or something. why not just drive your brushelss t4?

andy and JC dont take this the wrong im not really insulting the product, its actually pretty sweet, im just trying to figure out its purpose and figure out what people are seeing it as
If you want the look/steering of a buggy, its a solution. Its your opinion, not an insult at all, not everyone loves everything we do, haha.

Originally Posted by Buckland
^^^ thats what I thought at first. It's a cool idea its just that in my eyes I cannot see the reason why it was made. I mean I dont think it will get its own class and I dont think the narrow tires will become legal in truck class so is it basically just to look at and have fun?
If you dont have a local electric track, and yet you still want to race your electric vehicles, here you go. We're not looking to ROAR to make a class or anything. Its a fun, easy way to race two classes with the same car.

Originally Posted by Anemic_SluG
Here is another formal request for some spoked Kyosho RB5 rims!! I am so tired of dish rims.... but not tired enough to run an Associated..... He He
Noted.

Originally Posted by Buckland
I too am in dire need of spoked rims for my rb5. If they aren't out soon I'm going to have to convert my rb5 to academy front knuckles/axles the way Billy Caldwell did.
Noted.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

thanks andy, i guess i was over analyzing
Old 02-17-2008, 05:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Ran the Double D's today for the first time on the B44, and they worked really good! I would say they were a little better than a brand new set of M3 Holeshots, but with better inserts and they took the Buggy Grip2 better. They actually got stickier, whereas M3 compound just gets a little more blah and softer. We will have to see how long the DDs stay hooked up. Holeshots are only good for about 2 wks of racing on this surface, then the pins are worn down too far and they cake up with mud when the track is wet, and can't dig in when its drier.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

thanks andy, i guess i was over analyzing
Its no problem everyone has a right to their opinion, and things differ in different parts of the country.

Originally Posted by Stealth_RT
Ran the Double D's today for the first time on the B44, and they worked really good! I would say they were a little better than a brand new set of M3 Holeshots, but with better inserts and they took the Buggy Grip2 better. They actually got stickier, whereas M3 compound just gets a little more blah and softer. We will have to see how long the DDs stay hooked up. Holeshots are only good for about 2 wks of racing on this surface, then the pins are worn down too far and they cake up with mud when the track is wet, and can't dig in when its drier.
Definately post up how they work for you long term.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

the new st-rr and losi xxxt-cr bodies look sweet andy!
saw them over at red rc
Old 02-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

the new st-rr and losi xxxt-cr bodies look sweet andy!
saw them over at red rc
Thanks! You caught me slacking some...

Double R

CR

Old 02-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Tech Rookie

Default BJ4WE

Hi Andy,You do great work on the Forums,what I would like to know is are you going to keep on developing the BJ4 or is it all down to the B44.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks,
MARTIN.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Andy, Please tell me how I can get the JC tire banner and also the posters that are in the background of the new J82 video on the http://www.ifmarworldchampion.com/ web site. At the moment you only have the standard JConcept banner on your price list, oh and thanks for sorting out my order Allison told me it was ready
Old 02-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BREEZER
Hi Andy,You do great work on the Forums,what I would like to know is are you going to keep on developing the BJ4 or is it all down to the B44.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks,
MARTIN.
I appreciate the kind words...but this is what we're supposed to do as a company (support our product).

At the moment we have many different projects going, and we are going to stand behind the BJ4 for the forseeable future.

Originally Posted by Kyosho_101
Andy, Please tell me how I can get the JC tire banner and also the posters that are in the background of the new J82 video on the http://www.ifmarworldchampion.com/ web site. At the moment you only have the standard JConcept banner on your price list, oh and thanks for sorting out my order Allison told me it was ready

I think that banner was one of a select group made for The Clash actually. We many have another banner available in the future, but dont quote me on that. The order thing was no problem.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
I think that banner was one of a select group made for The Clash actually. We many have another banner available in the future, but dont quote me on that. The order thing was no problem.
So andy honestly how much do you want for the banner and posters, after all every thing has a price and the clash is over why let them go to waist.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

I just got a set of Rulux-wheels for my BJ4 WE.
the front wheels hardly spin. it seems they touch the steering-block.

looks like the hex is deeper on the rulux-wheels.

is it only my car or are they for b44 only?
Old 02-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.