Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree387Likes

JConcepts Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2024, 06:18 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

FYI something you may want to pass along for possible listing for more sales, the Yokomo SO 2.0 buggy uses all 48mm sized turnbuckles, which I think are the same size of the RC10B6.4 and I think the new B7 used that too. they are 3mm thick but you could include a drill bit or just mention it. figure way to get more sales via just changing some bagging text
Old 02-16-2024, 06:22 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cain
FYI something you may want to pass along for possible listing for more sales, the Yokomo SO 2.0 buggy uses all 48mm sized turnbuckles, which I think are the same size of the RC10B6.4 and I think the new B7 used that too. they are 3mm thick but you could include a drill bit or just mention it. figure way to get more sales via just changing some bagging text
Thank you, I will pass it along
Cain likes this.
Old 02-18-2024, 02:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Maybe I glanced over the topic, but when are you guys liking the wide fronts? I have a set of pin swags and fuzzbites in wide width coming in just to give them a shot.
Old 02-19-2024, 05:21 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cinnabun
Maybe I glanced over the topic, but when are you guys liking the wide fronts? I have a set of pin swags and fuzzbites in wide width coming in just to give them a shot.
They seem to be more popular on older worn Carpet & Turf tracks where traction is a little lower and need some extra steering. They also work well on the front of 4wd buggies when you are looking to tame down the frontend .
RBLove likes this.
Old 02-19-2024, 10:20 AM
Tech Legend

to build on what PW is saying, if you are on a track that can fuzz up front slim tires, they work well.
RBLove likes this.
Old 02-20-2024, 05:06 AM
Tech Legend

Another comment on some things being tried with the wide 2wd fronts I have seen others doing has been to run the wide fronts on slim wheels. This gives them a bit more cushion on the tire, also seem to keep the foams from going soft as quick. We noticed that the foams definitely feel quite different between a fresh set versus a used set, so if you find you tires themselves look good but your handling doesn't feel the same, check the feel of the foams.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:39 AM
Tech Initiate

I just recently had my local hobby shop order me a set of pre-mount swagger stadium truck tires as well as a set of un-mounted fuzz bites with a pack of #3354W wheels and I noticed the wheels on the pre-mount set are not the same as the #3354 wheels?

The premount looks to have slightly thicker webbing and the concentric ring around each web which the #3354 does not but both wheels do have the JC mark on the outside dish. Is this a change in the design of the #3354 wheel and old stock is still being sold off or is the pre mount using a different wheel that is not otherwise available?
Cain likes this.
Old 03-20-2024, 07:27 AM
PW
Tech Elite

This wheel is just for the pre mounted ST wheels and is not available separately.

Originally Posted by Brandon11m
I just recently had my local hobby shop order me a set of pre-mount swagger stadium truck tires as well as a set of un-mounted fuzz bites with a pack of #3354W wheels and I noticed the wheels on the pre-mount set are not the same as the #3354 wheels?

The premount looks to have slightly thicker webbing and the concentric ring around each web which the #3354 does not but both wheels do have the JC mark on the outside dish. Is this a change in the design of the #3354 wheel and old stock is still being sold off or is the pre mount using a different wheel that is not otherwise available?