Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5th Annual Medicine Hat Shootout - Aug. 15-17

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 08:33 PM
Tech Regular

What an absolute amazing time. I had a different experience of off road racing this weekend. From pitting for complete strangers to laughing with friends, fun never stopped. Thanks again for the fun.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:45 PM
Tech Adept

We want to start off by thanking everyone who came out to our race and made it a success, we couldn't have done it without you the racers. Thanks to everyone who came out to marshall when volunteers were needed, we have a small club and we weren't able to always cover the needed marshall spots. Thanks to Wayne and Scott for once again helping me through my computer/printer crisis.
We want to thank our sponsor HB/HPI Racing for donating a brand new D812 buggy for us to raffle, thank you to everyone who supported the raffle, our club really appreciates it, and congratulations to Cory Wilk on winning the buggy. Congratulations to Rachel Timmermans for winning the 50/50 draw, if you need a loan hit her up!
Thank you for all the encouraging feedback, it's hearing those kinds of comments that makes all the hard work worthwhile.
Thanks to our president Tony for the great announcing once again, that takes a huge load off of the rest of us, thanks to Jesse and Lorraine for keeping the concession running smoothly all weekend.
Thank you to everyone for keeping our track area clean and trash free, it makes our job of packing up so much easier.

Sorry for the delay in getting the results up but here they are

R5_Race_01_1-8 Electric Open_B-Main.pdf

R5_Race_02_Nitro Buggy Pro_B-Main.pdf

R5_Race_03_2WD SC Open_A-Main.pdf

R5_Race_04_Nitro Truck Lite_A-Main.pdf

R5_Race_05_1-8 Electric Open_A-Main.pdf
Old 08-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Tech Adept

R5_Race_06_Nitro Truck Pro_A-Main.pdf

R5_Race_07_Nitro Buggy Lite_A-Main.pdf

R5_Race_08_4WD SC Open_A-Main.pdf

R5_Race_09_Nitro Buggy Pro_A-Main.pdf
Old 08-18-2014, 10:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
We made it back to the US today and wanted to thank all who came to this race to have some fun. Thanks to the Tessmanns for all the hard work and hospitality we received. A big thanks to everyone we met and raced with, ate with and made fun of of each other with.

Canada was a 10 day blast for us and we enjoyed being up there, seeing the sights, meeting nice people and racing toy cars.

I can't thank you all personally on here but putting on a race of any size is taxing and those that helped make it happen let me tell you it was appreciated by everyone that attended.

Oh Paul your vise grips were given to some of your pit buddies and they said they would returned them to you. If not let me know and next year I will buy you some new ones.

Thanks again for an awesome time in AB.

Kevin Stees
Old 08-18-2014, 11:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Had a good time, showed up with a spur gear that was already spun and was surprised I made it the whole weekend with it. But the last lap of 4x4 did it in when it started raining and think it also pooched my centre diff with all the mud on my tires. Good timing I guess.

PS first time for me in Medicine Hat, loved the track with all the grade changes
Old 08-18-2014, 11:49 PM
Dez
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

It is by far the funnest track I've been on this season! Love the option lane. Thanks Medicine Hat club!
Old 08-19-2014, 07:42 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Awesome track and great hosts!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Had an awesome time racing and meeting new people. Thanks to Ty for the parts to get my D8T back up and running. And to our calgary neighbors for the laughs and the help. Always a blast in Hat.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks to all the people that helped put on this race. The track was awesome. Thanks to the Tessmann's, Wayne, and especially Stewart. The plaques looked really cool as well. See everyone next year!!

-Austin