Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > California Racing
West Coast RC Raceway Onroad Racing! >

West Coast RC Raceway Onroad Racing!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

West Coast RC Raceway Onroad Racing!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 1.89 average.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Wow, sad to read. A track is only as successful as its loyal racers.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks to Danny and the rest of the westcoast family for bringing us a nice place to race for however long WCRC was open.

I'm glad I got to participate in the last onroad race at WCRC which was fun.

Good luck to Danny and the rest of the westcoast people.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Tech Champion

The following was my suggestion to what the poster said in the off road thread.

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
Why would anybody want to take over a track when most racers would rather buy their parts online to save a few bucks instead of supporting the shop at the track? Racers showing up and paying their entry fee to race and rarely buying parts at the track is why tracks like wcrc are money pits for the owners.
Since you say why would anyone want to take over? The track is done then. If that is the case even though I'd hope the place stays put. If all the inventory that is non returnable to the vendors is just going to sit somewhere. Why not have an auction with all of it. Auction all parts in bulk packs, electronics in bulk packs, timing systèms, banners, dots, and everything else worth some money. It's better than it sitting in a garage collecting dust while losing value. Just a thought.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by silden
Kellen I hope you and your colleges will find a new position fast.

I hope you'll be back in camarillo for the next race.
Thanks man and thanks everyone else. I will for sure be at the next camarillo race and just picked up a 417 to run as a 13.5 car. I'll see you in a few weeks!
Old 08-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Tech Champion

Danny, thank you for the good times at West Coast. Thanks for the 2 big onroad races held there. KO Propo Gran Prix, and the Xray Challenge. Enjoy your family bud.

Thanks to your family for their efforts as well. Thanks to your employees for the friendship they showed. Hector, Joey (Jopey), Josh, and Jeremy Fellas, you guys are alright in my book. Mitchell, Joe Mac., Louis, Brent, Notch, Johnny, Kevin Smith, you guys were ok too! I didn't really know Kellen but he seemed to be one of the most dedicated to the onroad side of it of all. Thanks Kellen. Hope to see you guys around.

I always said I'd return when the consistent onroad Saturdays did. I guess it wasn't meant to happen.

I found out reading through the offroad thread. It would of been decent to read something in this thread too. It doesn't matter now. The dishes are done anyway.

Last edited by F. Mendoza; 08-30-2013 at 04:06 AM. Reason: How could I forget Joey
Old 08-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Peace to WCRC!! We had some fun times racing there. Have fun raising your daughter Danny, it's one of the greatest things I've ever done.

If you need an on-road track to race at, Cal Raceway has been a lot of fun every other Sunday. Come race with us this Sunday.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Tech Regular

Sorry to hear. I blame my wife and kids!
Old 11-17-2015, 03:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking RC Race trucks

I've been looking for one of these. Where can I get one of these race trucks and what scale are they. thanks Guys