Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree40Likes

OCRC Raceway

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 3.88 average.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by zenfilmz.com
I just wanted to say that all the hard work u pit in r. B. Is very appreciated by me and our crew. My step back to rc in the past 4 months has been very fun and a learning experience by a great group of people. Rb his wife kids and the whole crew at ocrc is top notch and very classy the shop with the best guy ever walnuts is amazing he is always willing to help and I think it helped me get this involved and racing. I think anything ocrc does is top notch. Can't wait to c u guys. Wendsday.

Btw nick does amazing with his program and any race at ocrc goes well!

THANK YOU!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by zenfilmz.com
I just wanted to say that all the hard work u pit in r. B. Is very appreciated by me and our crew. My step back to rc in the past 4 months has been very fun and a learning experience by a great group of people. Rb his wife kids and the whole crew at ocrc is top notch and very classy the shop with the best guy ever walnuts is amazing he is always willing to help and I think it helped me get this involved and racing. I think anything ocrc does is top notch. Can't wait to c u guys. Wendsday.

Btw nick does amazing with his program and any race at ocrc goes well!
Well said. I have been racing for the past few months at OCRC and the level at which RB, The Nick, and the rest of the family run that place is amazing. OCRC has definitely changed me from an occasional RC driver to an RC racing addict. You guys deserve a lot of credit for creating a fun atmosphere and a great race place.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OC/RC Raceway
Im glad the waterfall is going, every time I went up to race I had to turn around and go take a leak.
the fishies going down the toilet???
Old 01-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Default YAMMMMMMSSSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f5Hqy9lMiU
Old 01-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Don't forget that nick knows how to run the race program,fast and efficient
Old 01-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

It was just an idea I was throwing out there. Please dont take it to mean that Nick does not do a good job because he does. I sometimes have to go where I am asked to go but OCRC is my home or at least what I consider to be my home track. RB and crew do an amazing job and the facility is top notch. I know how lucky i am to be where I am in regards to RC.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Addict

hey RB what springs are u running on your stadium truck i thinks its a t4 you are running

Last edited by rcjoe99; 01-04-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcjoe99
hey RB what springs are u running on your stadium truck i thinks its a t4 you are running
I think blue/green with number two pistons all around,or that's that hott ticket right now
Old 01-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

ya i think eveyone is running the ryan cavalieri setup it says the same... i am pretty new and this might sound kinda dumb but how do i change the pistons or tell what number they are. also what is the limiter is that where the shock collar is it says 4 front 2 rear.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)
Thumbs up

RB is a hard working guy. The dedication and passion that he puts into his facility is what makes OCRC my favorite track to race/practice at. The layouts are always fun, even before they were being built by The Dirt. The race director does a great job of moving the racing along. I want to get my race on, but I also have to get to work and spend time with the wifey and daughter.

Great work everyone at OCRC! You are doing this hobby a great service with your dedication and support.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Tech Rookie

He's running silver fronts last I saw.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nBlewett
He's running silver fronts last I saw.
I usually run Green rear and Blue front however the silver fronts seem to be a bit more stable in the 5 pack. Also 30 weight all the way around.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Tech Regular

i am pretty new and this might sound kinda dumb but how do i change the pistons or tell what number they are. also what is the limiter is that where the shock collar is it says 4 front 2 rear.
Both the pistons and the spacers can only be determined by disassembling the shock.
The pistons themselves have a number imprinted in them, depending on how you assembled the shock, you may be able to see the number on the top of the piston with the cap off and the shock compressed completely. Otherwise its on the other side, and you have to take the shock shaft out.

As far as the "limiters" which are basically just the little white spacers from the shock rebuild kit... these would be *under* the piston on the shaft itself, for the purpose of limiting the down-travel of the shock or "droop".
Used mostly for tuning in or out just how much weight transfer the chassis will experience.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by OC/RC Raceway
The demo has begun on the rock crawling wall to make room for a new
small (4 lane wide) dirt track 70x30

Our plan is to construct a 6' lane moto style track only for buggies and trucks
(no SC or 8th scale)

BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!! and +100 to what everyone has been saying about how hard RB and his family work to make the track great.

Think back to the dark days when So Cal closed it's doors and we had NOWHERE to race in OC, until RB stepped up!!
Old 01-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

RB your the best. I mean you let me use your lipo in my old rustler awhile back and Im still saying thanks . Even thought I like 250+ miles away I call you my home track. You and your crew at OCRC got me ADDICTED to racing. Might be a little rough on the pocket but hey it's all for a good cause. Just letting you know dean and I are coming down on the 15 pth and 16th with are cars and we are SO stoked. I'm countdown the days till we get there. Might stop by Friday night depending on the traffic on the way there. Again thank you for everything you've down for me and everyone else. We appreciate it greatly!

Brian

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 3.88 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.