Wiki Posts
Search

Bad deal

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
I hate to see this happen. I have dealt both with Chris and Fred and both good deals. I do believe that sometimes when texting is involved the communication can get polluted. I've had it happen. I am just glad to see each one gets his product/money back.
I agree. BUT, when you send me a picture of a big pile of parts, including a bunch of NIB items, and the package I receive is obviously missing a huge portion if not all of those items. That's not a text issue, that's simply an ISSUE...IMO

This guy doesn't even realize that PP sided with the buyer and not him, issuing a refund upon return shipping.

I don't see this as a situation where I would ban him, since I don't think he had any malicious intent. But I'm not sure he's in a capacity where he can sell without issues either.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
I'm not a heartless prick. BUT, at the end of the day if you're going to use this site to conduct business. There is a certain level of professionalism and accountability that myself and everyone on here expects. Whether you're 16 or 60. For me to effectively moderate these situations, a persons mental and or physical status does not and can not matter to me.
And...he can't remember if he was hospitalized one day or two?
Old 08-21-2015, 09:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

He also never told me he was disabled. Tho it wouldn't have mattered. He did use the excuse of being sick for it taking 4 days to ship. And he doesn't even realize what he charged me. It wasn't 130 it was 125.and just because he dropped his price a bit too hook the sale doesn't give him the right to pic and choose the parts from pic that I would get. I was told I was getting enough to build acr01 minus wheels electronics and body. Then yes he did ship a body. No where near new. It has chew marks on it from a small dog or cat or something. I feel this guy uses his im disabled bit for a crutch. And you can see in my pics yes I did tell him he could have sent the roller he had that we both new was all there. But I never said I'm keeping his spare parts lot he tried to pass as a builders kit. And yes he did offer to send me parts but I had to send back some stuff he already shipped me. He new he was pulling a fast one. He hoped the price tags he included that added up to over 150 would make it ok.and the diff thing I thought he put new internals in the diffs in picture with the aluminum chubs not swapped it for his beast up ones. Either way I get my money back.
Old 08-21-2015, 04:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
I'm not a heartless prick. BUT, at the end of the day if you're going to use this site to conduct business. There is a certain level of professionalism and accountability that myself and everyone on here expects. Whether you're 16 or 60. For me to effectively moderate these situations, a persons mental and or physical status does not and can not matter to me.
Well said
Old 08-22-2015, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Now we will see just how bad it is. His stuff is out for delivery.
Old 08-22-2015, 12:21 PM
Tech Master

Refund issued by pay pal. Feedback with seller left.
Attached Thumbnails Bad deal-2015-08-22-15.24.08.jpg  

Last edited by flou; 08-22-2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Adding pic
Old 08-22-2015, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Why is paypal saying a "partial refund" of $125 if that is the full price that you said you paid?
Old 08-22-2015, 03:21 PM
Tech Master

Don't know. But that is full price of what I paid.you can see from original screenshots seller reduced his asking price to 125.that's what I paid. That's what I was refunded.