R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Bad deal (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/889070-bad-deal.html)

flou 08-17-2015 04:20 PM

Bad deal

2 Attachment(s)
So I purchased what I was told was enough parts to build a tamiya cr01 slider. It was purchased from chrisrzz1012.he told me all I would need is wheels and electronics. The first pic is what he showed me and the second pic is what I recieved. I was told I would recieve assembly manual and hardware and I recieved a small handful of miscalanious screws and a text asking if I had a computer for instructions. I'm trying to figure out how to get my text messages copied to here. For all proof to see.

TIME MACHINE 08-17-2015 04:51 PM

Definitely not what was pictured.

Have you contacted him and tried to work it out before posting this? If that doesn't work, it's PayPal claim time.

hotrod87 08-17-2015 05:10 PM

Definitely not the same amount of stuff in second pic. Hate to see this because I know how excited youve been to get this and how much money you spent to start getting other stuff for it.

flou 08-17-2015 05:12 PM

I sent him a pm and a text. As soon as I opened the box and sorted out what was there. No replies. Only been a couple hours.

flou 08-17-2015 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by hotrod87 (Post 14145079)
Definitely not the same amount of stuff in second pic. Hate to see this because I know how excited youve been to get this and how much money you spent to start getting other stuff for it.

His feedback is good so maybe missed a bag of parts or something. He did say he was sick.small delay in shipping is how I got the sick part. That's what he said.and ya I have been gathering and pulling strings to lol.

flou 08-17-2015 08:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
K.so here are screen shots.

hotrod87 08-17-2015 08:25 PM

Hey bud. See if you can run through an edit the picture on your device and remove his phone number. Not good to post it for all to see.

flou 08-17-2015 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by hotrod87 (Post 14145443)
Hey bud. See if you can run through an edit the picture on your device and remove his phone number. Not good to post it for all to see.

Ty sorry I didn't catch that. But it's fixed

silentboost 08-18-2015 07:09 AM

i have a cr-01 that i built from scratch.... and i can definitely tell that (second pic) is not a complete roller. missing lots of parts

hope you get that all sorted out

flou 08-18-2015 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by silentboost (Post 14145960)
i have a cr-01 that i built from scratch.... and i can definitely tell that (second pic) is not a complete roller. missing lots of parts

hope you get that all sorted out

Second pic is what I recieved. And me to.

flou 08-18-2015 02:17 PM

Well he returned my text a couple hours ago said he been busy. Asked what all it needed to be complete and asked for a picture of what he sent me. I told him he didn't send everything in pic. And told him that's far from a roller. No reply since.

flou 08-19-2015 03:49 AM

Ha. Seller said he can make it right in a couple days. I'm not waiting any longer. Pay pal claim it is. He still won't acknowledge that he kept over half the aluminum parts in the pic and kept new Diffs in pic and sent me old beat up stuff.

hotrod87 08-19-2015 04:21 AM

From what I've seen I'd be frustrated also. Everything is together in the first picture so how do you miss items getting into box? Also dont see aluminum knuckles and hubs on axles in second picture. Its obviously missing items. Its tough and I'm sure there are those that will think you should wait and let him make it right. God knows I have forgot an item before and had to ship seperate package but communication is key. Hate to see you have to file a paypal claim but understand with as much time has went by that this deal will never be right in your eyes. Looks like refund and return of items sent is probably best way to handle this situation.

flou 08-19-2015 04:32 AM

That's what im feeling. I had made plans with my son. We were to build it this week. And saturday we were to hit the crawler course. So I could try out the c and he was going to show me how to properly run his new ck.oh I didn't add it went from he was sick all week to moving. I purchased the item on Sunday 8/9/2015.And from Monday till Thursday was promised it would ship tomorrow. Now is wait more days for him to go buy what isn't there. He new it was incomplete. What's worse is he has an assembled cr01 roller for sale. He doesn't have to shop. He could send parts from it. Oh well. I'll take a refund and move on

spookie 08-19-2015 05:39 AM

Yeah I was looking at one of his other trucks, but think I'll pass now. Thanks for sharing the heads up.