Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!! >

DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Theslowguy
Lol this is too funny. Glad you guys took it elsewhere though. My .02 after seeing everything...

First of all... Don't slot down. If you have been in this toy car biz for 15 years and are a sponsored driver... What are you doing trading for that servo in the first place? I just googled MG995 and the first thing that comes up is a post on RCU with the specs and about it going out exactly like this one did. I'm sorry, but usually sponsored drivers don't even **** around with junk. Towerpro? haha cmon man .13?

Now as far as the deal...jldjlaudio if you are going to act like a stand-up trader on here and take all this pride in your precious feedback then you need to stick by your word. Plain and simple. When dealing with anything in this world. All you have is your word. You knew your wife's situation when you made the deal. It's your responsibility to stick by your word and work around things. If you know you can't forshure deliver on your word. Don't give it. Okay? That would piss me off too. You also had 17$ to ship out 8 items? Okay, lol. Wtf? Did the nice people at the post office give you a super awesome package deal? I can't ship 2 things (really small stuff like a servo and ESC) for less than 10$. Again, about you being responsible and your word. If you knew you were broke and already had 7 things to ship out. What are you doing adding another to the pile? I'm sorry, but that's your bad bro. You need to know your limits and what you are capable of. From the PM's that he posted. It seems to me like you are one hypocritical, back peddling mofo."make sure you get tracking on it and i will do the same otherwise no trace of them being shipped.. Ill give ya tracking when I get home tomorrow and expect the same..!" You expect the same? Pretty demanding there bub. Well, homeboy was ON IT! You on the other hand back peddled with "no sir,, they dont work 99% of the time anyways". Know I don't know how old you are... But it sounds to me like you need to grow a pair, and fill them with some manly responsibility. Have a nice day. Oh and BTW, you b**** too much. Get over it. And change your damn sig, it's making you look bad...

NOW! Dont slow down. Whats with the feedback bro? If it weren't for that, everyone of these "bad deal, scammer alert vultures" would be on your side... That to me was a little childish. Not to mention not so professional from a "sponsored driver". Should have been the bigger little boy in this and kept your cool, and pled your case.

Sooooo. Now you both look bad. How does it feel to be "That guy"?

Now I'm going to retreat and duck and cover
You hit the nail on the head SLOWGUY.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

I requested that feedback be removed from your page.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Originally Posted by dont slow down
I requested that feedback be removed from your page.
Just did the same!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Wow, you sound like a pussy.
NOW WHO NEEDS TO GIVE WHO A BREAK!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
Just did the same!
Very glad to see this all working out.
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

NOW THAT WE ALL HAPPY ! WHAT YALL THINK ???

PS:.... Gehhhz this was a long quick thread !!! But atleast it got solved ...
Tech Regular

Slowguy, ya I was sponsored for a little bit but no longer am and my sponsors weren't electronic sponsors anyway. I had no idea that the servo he was going to trade me was a Tower Pro servo. But that is my fault for not asking or getting pics first.

Originally Posted by iPearl

PS:.... Gehhhz this was a long quick thread !!!
No kidding.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

the bottom one looks better, the top one just looks off to me.

but i like the blue lettering with white outline better
Old 01-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Tech Master

I like them.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Theslowguy
Lol this is too funny. Glad you guys took it elsewhere though. My .02 after seeing everything...

First of all... Don't slot down. If you have been in this toy car biz for 15 years and are a sponsored driver... What are you doing trading for that servo in the first place? I just googled MG995 and the first thing that comes up is a post on RCU with the specs and about it going out exactly like this one did. I'm sorry, but usually sponsored drivers don't even **** around with junk. Towerpro? haha cmon man .13?

Now as far as the deal...jldjlaudio if you are going to act like a stand-up trader on here and take all this pride in your precious feedback then you need to stick by your word. Plain and simple. When dealing with anything in this world. All you have is your word. You knew your wife's situation when you made the deal. It's your responsibility to stick by your word and work around things. If you know you can't forshure deliver on your word. Don't give it. Okay? That would piss me off too. You also had 17$ to ship out 8 items? Okay, lol. Wtf? Did the nice people at the post office give you a super awesome package deal? I can't ship 2 things (really small stuff like a servo and ESC) for less than 10$. Again, about you being responsible and your word. If you knew you were broke and already had 7 things to ship out. What are you doing adding another to the pile? I'm sorry, but that's your bad bro. You need to know your limits and what you are capable of. From the PM's that he posted. It seems to me like you are one hypocritical, back peddling mofo."make sure you get tracking on it and i will do the same otherwise no trace of them being shipped.. Ill give ya tracking when I get home tomorrow and expect the same..!" You expect the same? Pretty demanding there bub. Well, homeboy was ON IT! You on the other hand back peddled with "no sir,, they dont work 99% of the time anyways". Know I don't know how old you are... But it sounds to me like you need to grow a pair, and fill them with some manly responsibility. Have a nice day. Oh and BTW, you b**** too much. Get over it. And change your damn sig, it's making you look bad...

NOW! Dont slow down. Whats with the feedback bro? If it weren't for that, everyone of these "bad deal, scammer alert vultures" would be on your side... That to me was a little childish. Not to mention not so professional from a "sponsored driver". Should have been the bigger little boy in this and kept your cool, and pled your case.

Sooooo. Now you both look bad. How does it feel to be "That guy"?

Now I'm going to retreat and duck and cover
..this post should be a sticky right at the top of this thread..pretty much covered it all..
Old 01-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Fair enough. Lesson learned.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Wow, you sound like a pussy.
see beyond all the other crap,,,, this is what Im tired of seeing here! WHY man WHY???? Was their something your gaining by putting that? Oh its funny ha ha ha noone cares!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

see beyond all the other crap,,,, this is what Im tired of seeing here! WHY man WHY???? Was their something your gaining by putting that? Oh its funny ha ha ha noone cares!
Jesus Christ I thought my spelling sucked
Old 01-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Tech Master

AGREED that was stupid and uncalled for.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dont slow down
Fair enough. Lesson learned.
I agree with you.. Childish things came from both of us and I am truly sorry.. I have as you can see never had any trader issues before because things like this usually dont just happen.. I would honestly deal with you again and ship first.. I do have another good servo comming and when if it does show up I will send it to you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.