Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!! >

DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
I guess you missed the point. A good marriage means you can spend the money you both earn on misc. Items. Not let you copper wife keep you on lockdown.

Losi boy if I didn't take my rep serious, I wouldn't have good feedback. it's just the internet. Ive already stated both were wrong at least one sacked up and the other just took a help. They solved the problem with what was missing from the get go. COMMUNICATION

I agree it looks like you do take your feedback seriously ( and it looks good)but to just start trash talking will hurt your rep and you will loose respect and around here alot of people wont deal with people becouse of that.

I have news for you its not JUST the internet. Alot of people make a living off the internet.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by LOSI BOY-MF2
I agree it looks like you do take your feedback seriously ( and it looks good)but to just start trash talking will hurt your rep and you will loose respect and around here alot of people wont deal with people becouse of that.

I have news for you its not JUST the internet. Alot of people make a living off the internet.
You are right. I just don't take internet babble to serious. Scamming and all that, well that's a different story. I can be a little abrasive at times. Im not trying to send anyone to counseling.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

You are right. I just don't take internet babble to serious. Scamming and all that, well that's a different story. I can be a little abrasive at times. Im not trying to send anyone to counseling.

Can we all just be happy now?
Old 01-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by LOSI BOY-MF2
Can we all just be happy now?
All good in my hood. Im just one of those guys who looks at life like this. If you want to vote for the worst future president of america who so happens to take office tomorrow go for it. I totally disagree and on a personal level have no respect for that person. On the flip side if that person has an item for sale that Im interested in well now that's the business side of it. Good items good feedback etc... those are things I look for not his postings about crap elesewhere on the site.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

I guess I have some testies in jar. Let me know?
Nah bro I'm strait... Maybe the donation thread? I'd bet they would get shwoopdy wooped in there...
Old 01-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Now I feel warm and fuzzy!...oh... thats the ... nevermind......

Glad you guys worked it out!
Old 01-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Theslowguy
Nah bro I'm strait... Maybe the donation thread? I'd bet they would get shwoopdy wooped in there...
LOL. With all the greedy bastards in there I bet you are right LOL
Old 01-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Damn I just got sucked back in. Dude homie at least Im not a little bitch. I work and my wife works. We have a joint bank account and guess what my testicles are not sitting in a jar on her nightstand. Im actually allowed to spend money on RC items. You finally made right in this thread so I applaud you for that. You run around here and act like a freaking mod trying to call out scammers and have your nose up in everyone's shit. NEWSFLASH you are not a mod stop acting like one and stop calling the kettle black. I will post wherever I want. Peace.
well yes your right I am all over the forums finding scammers not trying to i DO FIND THEM So yeah Im everyone stuff and for that their are alot less scammers on this site.. So when you get got by one!!! Do not post on here about it and i sure as heck wont step in to help....
Old 01-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
well yes your right I am all over the forums finding scammers not trying to i DO FIND THEM So yeah Im everyone stuff and for that their are alot less scammers on this site.. So when you get got by one!!! Do not post on here about it and i sure as heck wont step in to help....
LOL. Im a noob, and still have not been had. I have a thing called common sense. Im a big boy and don't need a internet wannabe mod to help me out. Thanks for your hardwork though. Im sure other members of the board appreciate it.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio

Ok Charles bronson...
Old 01-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Theslowguy
Ok Charles bronson...
LMAO. Jesus I almost spit my pepsi all over my screen. That would have sucked. Rctech PI for hire.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

I've been trading since I was 16 (23 now) online and have yet to get one pulled over on me.

:knock on wood: