Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!! >

DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
Who cares? He still took a huge risk and your feedback is still crap. It's your fault for not trying to resolve this maturely. Don't you know now that your name is going to be forever tarnished to anybody that reads this forum? His definitely won't be because he has 25 POSITIVE feedback, he's also acting quite a bit (understatement of the year) more mature than you, proving your most likely some teenage punk.
Oh yea, that's the reason right there.

FYI I'm 25.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

Originally Posted by dont slow down
I agree, it's not that serious. I did get the item. It was the lack of communication and him not doing what he said he would that pissed me off. I had no problem with the fact that he forgot to ship the day we agreed. He followed by saying he would ship the next day. He didn't. Again. Can you see a reason for frustration there?
Frustration isn't a reason enough to leave negative feedback, you've also claimed four or five different reasons now trying to say that each one is why you left negative feedback.

Make up your mind.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Who cares? He still took a huge risk and your feedback is still crap. It's your fault for not trying to resolve this maturely. Don't you know now that your name is going to be forever tarnished to anybody that reads this forum? His definitely won't be because he has 25 POSITIVE feedback, he's also acting quite a bit (understatement of the year) more mature than you, proving your most likely some teenage punk.
Dude seriously? JlahfahdsfdsafafhAudio still has not even grown a set and apologized. You stuck to his butt of something?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Ok here Im sorry I COULDN"T ship when I did.. I'm sorry I Couldnt afford tracking as I said i would get. Sorry it didnt get there right away as planned! I did of course plan to get it there sooner and yes said it would be BUT again I cannot control my wifes hours at work which pays for out home and pays for things my family needs to live on. She pays none of my shipping money and give me no money for anything r/c i do. it comes from selling items on the net.
i would still love this list of people who TOLD you they got junk from me and wonder why still I dont have the feedback showing it here !!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Tech Regular

Frustration isn't a reason enough to leave negative feedback, you've also claimed four or five different reasons now trying to say that each one is why you left negative feedback.

Make up your mind.
It wasn't one reason I left feedback. It was about 4. Let me spread it out for you.

Reasons for negative feedback on jldjlaudio:
1: Missed ship day #1
2: Missed ship day #2
3: Shipped 7 days after ship day #1
4: Didn't provide tracking number after he said he would.

1+2+3+4= not a positive trader to deal with. Jldjlaudio, I appreciate the apology and I apologize for the multiple feedbacks. If you remove me from your signature line I would be more than happy to put this behind us. Fair?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

At this point why dont both of you just say sorry retrack the feedback and move on? Think about it! Its a win win for both.. Then trade back or work things out... This is dragging on but both parties can WIN from the above type of resolution!

Come on! Someone take that first BIG step and retract that nasty feedback!
(you will feel warm and fuzzy inside) or not......
Guys... there are REAL scammers to worry about. You guys are not them!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Dude seriously? JlahfahdsfdsafafhAudio still has not even grown a set and apologized. You stuck to his butt of something?
one to talk about being stuck to someoes butt and you've followed or stalked me around the forum the last couple days posting in every thread almost that I do HA HA HA HAHA HAH AHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Lol this is too funny. Glad you guys took it elsewhere though. My .02 after seeing everything...

First of all... Don't slot down. If you have been in this toy car biz for 15 years and are a sponsored driver... What are you doing trading for that servo in the first place? I just googled MG995 and the first thing that comes up is a post on RCU with the specs and about it going out exactly like this one did. I'm sorry, but usually sponsored drivers don't even **** around with junk. Towerpro? haha cmon man .13?

Now as far as the deal...jldjlaudio if you are going to act like a stand-up trader on here and take all this pride in your precious feedback then you need to stick by your word. Plain and simple. When dealing with anything in this world. All you have is your word. You knew your wife's situation when you made the deal. It's your responsibility to stick by your word and work around things. If you know you can't forshure deliver on your word. Don't give it. Okay? That would piss me off too. You also had 17$ to ship out 8 items? Okay, lol. Wtf? Did the nice people at the post office give you a super awesome package deal? I can't ship 2 things (really small stuff like a servo and ESC) for less than 10$. Again, about you being responsible and your word. If you knew you were broke and already had 7 things to ship out. What are you doing adding another to the pile? I'm sorry, but that's your bad bro. You need to know your limits and what you are capable of. From the PM's that he posted. It seems to me like you are one hypocritical, back peddling mofo."make sure you get tracking on it and i will do the same otherwise no trace of them being shipped.. Ill give ya tracking when I get home tomorrow and expect the same..!" You expect the same? Pretty demanding there bub. Well, homeboy was ON IT! You on the other hand back peddled with "no sir,, they dont work 99% of the time anyways". Know I don't know how old you are... But it sounds to me like you need to grow a pair, and fill them with some manly responsibility. Have a nice day. Oh and BTW, you b**** too much. Get over it. And change your damn sig, it's making you look bad...

NOW! Dont slow down. Whats with the feedback bro? If it weren't for that, everyone of these "bad deal, scammer alert vultures" would be on your side... That to me was a little childish. Not to mention not so professional from a "sponsored driver". Should have been the bigger little boy in this and kept your cool, and pled your case.

Sooooo. Now you both look bad. How does it feel to be "That guy"?

Now I'm going to retreat and duck and cover
Old 01-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
one to talk about being stuck to someoes butt and you've followed or stalked me around the forum the last couple days posting in every thread almost that I do HA HA HA HAHA HAH AHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dont slow down
It wasn't one reason I left feedback. It was about 4. Let me spread it out for you.

Reasons for negative feedback on jldjlaudio:
1: Missed ship day #1
2: Missed ship day #2
3: Shipped 7 days after ship day #1
4: Didn't provide tracking number after he said he would.
lol

None of those are reason to leave feedback, especially when shipping USPS. His shipping was late, so what? One of my recent trades went out late, did I care? NO.

It's a freaking servo man, not a 2000$ helicopter purchase. (which I've made )

GROW UP.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

BTW DSD I would be mad as well over those thing BUT I would never have left bad feedback without trying to resolve...
Old 01-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Ok here Im sorry I COULDN"T ship when I did.. I'm sorry I Couldnt afford tracking as I said i would get. Sorry it didnt get there right away as planned! I did of course plan to get it there sooner and yes said it would be BUT again I cannot control my wifes hours at work which pays for out home and pays for things my family needs to live on. She pays none of my shipping money and give me no money for anything r/c i do. it comes from selling items on the net.
i would still love this list of people who TOLD you they got junk from me and wonder why still I dont have the feedback showing it here !!!!!
Wow, you sound like a pussy.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

I will agree to remove feedback totallly and call it a day if he will. I did apologize for what happened and if thats not good enough I guess I'm sorry for that too!!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

I will agree to remove feedback totallly and call it a day if he will. I did apologize for what happened and if thats not good enough I guess I'm sorry for that too!!
THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!

freaking retract your feedbacks and be done with it.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Tech Elite

Sigs been changed as well just to prove I am truly sorry things went down like this..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.