Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
MADMAN23 (DARYL SHARLOW) = DISHONEST SELLER!!! >

MADMAN23 (DARYL SHARLOW) = DISHONEST SELLER!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MADMAN23 (DARYL SHARLOW) = DISHONEST SELLER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 10:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

i'm not taking sides here, but to be fair, it says in his add the buggy had 3 runs on it.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)
Red face vendetta trade

the pics i posted , is the pix of the vendetta i sent, just before packing, and as you can see its in new condition, i did not think something was rite when he posted so called pix of damage, when i shipped it out, he all of a sudden wanted it shipped to his friend, i thought was strange but i did it, funny how you are taking his word over mine, with his fraudulant pix, he is a complete liar, as i never sent him anything like what he posted, well i cant make you believe me , so i hope PAULSRC never gets 1 of you ...oh , and you say , well theres no proof of my pix being the 1 i sent, yet you believe his are the rite 1's , that to me is funny, as he is a newbie, alot of you here on this site know me , and knows i am not like that, all i can say is either paul, or his friend, or both are complete liars GOD knows that im rite, so bless you all for what you believe, but i have great feedback on other sites, as well and even have 103 positive trades on a other site, what does he have ??? just his mouth, well good luck guys, sorry you all hate me now , from just his bad words, over and out
Old 01-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Tech Champion

Red face

oh i forgot, i do have proof of the validity of my pix, i still have all the sent e-mails to him of the buggy w/ the same pix im showing you guys, and yes they are dated...need them lmk
Old 01-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Tech Champion

Red face

oh i forgot, i do have proof of the validity of my pix, i still have all the sent e-mails to him of the buggy w/ the same pix im showing you guys, and yes they are dated...need them lmk
Old 01-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by boardbouncer
i'm not taking sides here, but to be fair, it says in his add the buggy had 3 runs on it.
boardbouncer--the SECOND Vendetta says it had three runs on it...the one in question was the first one that is advertised as brand new.

Originally Posted by MADMAN23
the pics i posted , is the pix of the vendetta i sent, just before packing, and as you can see its in new condition, i did not think something was rite when he posted so called pix of damage, when i shipped it out, he all of a sudden wanted it shipped to his friend, i thought was strange but i did it, funny how you are taking his word over mine, with his fraudulant pix, he is a complete liar, as i never sent him anything like what he posted, well i cant make you believe me , so i hope PAULSRC never gets 1 of you ...oh , and you say , well theres no proof of my pix being the 1 i sent, yet you believe his are the rite 1's , that to me is funny, as he is a newbie, alot of you here on this site know me , and knows i am not like that, all i can say is either paul, or his friend, or both are complete liars GOD knows that im rite, so bless you all for what you believe, but i have great feedback on other sites, as well and even have 103 positive trades on a other site, what does he have ??? just his mouth, well good luck guys, sorry you all hate me now , from just his bad words, over and out
MADMAN, I'll try to break it down (again) for you. You already admitted that you used the car a few times. Stop right there. THAT alone means you lied when you listed it as "brand new", but you just don't get that.

Here's the kicker...it doesn't matter how many pictures you post, the above fact rings over all. I don't care if Paul chimes in as the next post and says that he and his buddy trashed the car when they got it (not that I believe that for a second, but no matter if) the fact remains that you have ADMITTED that you ran the car. No number of pictures, no matter how many tries at mis-direction, no number of pleas that you HAD a good rating are of any use. I don't care if Colonel Mustard DID do it in the parlor with the lead pipe...YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU USED THE CAR YOU HAD LISTED AS BRAND NEW. Does the quote "but it was new to me" ring a bell? I can dig it out of your pm's to me if you like.

You have sunk yourself. From this point forward any person doing business with you deserves whatever they get.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Tech Champion

well i wait to you deal with him ... and then i will see how you like it...
Old 01-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

when i shipped it out, he all of a sudden wanted it shipped to his friend, i thought was strange but i did it, funny how you are taking his word over mine, with his fraudulant pix, he is a complete liar, as i never sent him anything like what he posted, well i cant make you believe me
I told you before I was on family vacation. I wasn't trying to dupe you into shipping the car out to my friend's and have him run the crap out of it. What would be the point in that?

The guy whom you shipped the car to is my good friend. He's well into his 30's and he's too old to do the kind of immature stuff someone like you would do.

Like Scottrik said, you are a liar and you admitted it. You said all the stuff is brand new but you slipped and admitted that the car was ran "a couple of times" and that the supposedly brand new battery pack was used "a few times." Give me a break, you're not fooling anyone.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Tech Adept

NEW DISCOVERY

I decided to test the car out despite all this BS with madman23. Guess what? The radio system that came with the car doesn't work. It glitches like mad. I swapped out the stock radio system with my own and the car is operable.

Also, the ESC cuts power off to the motor under full throttle. I tried resetting it but that didn't help. What a nightmare...

If anyone is in the Los Angeles area and is willing to check this stuff out, I'll bring the whole thing to you so you can check the validity of ALL my statements.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by paulsrc

Problems I see:

3) The "brand new duratrax 1200 nim. battery pack" registering less than 4 volts when I plugged it into my ICE charger. Shrink wrap messed up, etc. Daryl later admitted it's not brand new and that he used it a few times.

6) Radio system not working (extreme glitching)
7) VR 3 motor cuts off at full throttle, presumably toast
ok..
the 1200 pack. probably wasnt charged.. what did it peak at.. and after sitting for 15 mins what was the voltage at ??

those cheap stock radio systems glitch preety badly when close... or if you have the radio crystals swapped.. aka rx in the transmitter and vica versa..

what radio were you using when the motor cut out at full throttle..? i had the same issue and the esc wasnt calibrated right. and i had too much throttle endpoint on my radio .. dialing endpoint down to 100 and resetting up the esc. fixed the problem.. if the motor was toast it wouldnt go to begin hope this helps..

also did you see pictures of the car before you traded ?
did you notice the scratches on the bottom or the dirt? or did he show you pics of when it was new ??

care to share those photos shared.. im not saying your at fault but if you seen pics that clearly depicted that its wasnt BRAND new then you kinda have your self to blame for falling into that pit..

although you can clearly see mud in his pictures on his arms... you shoulda known right off the bat the car wasnt BRAND NEW
and then i would have called his bluff on it..

but since your mister details.. how could you NOT notice that your mf1 was not a MF2 the cars have many different parts that set them apart.. any idiot knows that..

i smell a draw in this one..
i would still not have an issue with dealing with either one of you...paulsrc you shoulda looked at the pictures closer.. and imo.. if both were good to go.. you got the better deal anyhow..btw... duratrax cells suck.. the cell could have probably been bad from the start...

Last edited by chewiefttc4; 01-06-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Paul I have a brand new never used (For real) vendetta controller and rx that ya can have if ya pay the shipping. Should be like $7/$8 Id say. Lemme know. It does need crystals though.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:09 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

this is madman curtis... if you seen my brother xxx t that he got from him .. you would be scared ... and had every 1 beliveing that it was a mf2... when he put the ad on here this site was not runing right .. when he put new .. what did't go on there was almost new... and when he ask where the extra part's .. he said that they were not included.. as must of you know i don't get rid of junk... i have feedback to back it up... and i will warn all my friend's about him... and the reason he put hot glue on the servo .. is because to hold down the servo as any vendetta own know that the 2 way tape come off.... my brother has 1 more detta and so do i...

I call BS.

This site, RCTECH, wasn't running right, so it deleted the word "almost" but kept intact the word "new"? Yea right, that's one of the sorriest excuses I have ever heard.

Plus your Engrish is very poor. I am not sure if that is the natural way you write or if you are just faking poor Enrish so that you can avoid responsibility.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 403forbidden
I call BS.

This site, RCTECH, wasn't running right, so it deleted the word "almost" but kept intact the word "new"? Yea right, that's one of the sorriest excuses I have ever heard.

Plus your Engrish is very poor. I am not sure if that is the natural way you write or if you are just faking poor Enrish so that you can avoid responsibility.
+1
He doesnt stop and make a new sentence he just does,.....,......,....,.....,......,.....,......
Old 01-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by chewiefttc4
ok..
the 1200 pack. probably wasnt charged.. what did it peak at.. and after sitting for 15 mins what was the voltage at ??
The pack had a bad cell. I charged it up the first time and one of the cells blew. It's a bad pack, end of story.

those cheap stock radio systems glitch preety badly when close... or if you have the radio crystals swapped.. aka rx in the transmitter and vica versa..

what radio were you using when the motor cut out at full throttle..? i had the same issue and the esc wasnt calibrated right. and i had too much throttle endpoint on my radio .. dialing endpoint down to 100 and resetting up the esc. fixed the problem.. if the motor was toast it wouldnt go to begin hope this helps..
The TX and RX he sent me had the right crystals installed but wouldn't function properly. The TX itself was extremely dirty and looked at least 2-3 years old. The motor is toast. I hammered the can open and saw that the comm was in bad shape and brushes were burnt up. Definitely not "brand new" like Madman23 described.

also did you see pictures of the car before you traded ?
did you notice the scratches on the bottom or the dirt? or did he show you pics of when it was new ??

care to share those photos shared.. im not saying your at fault but if you seen pics that clearly depicted that its wasnt BRAND new then you kinda have your self to blame for falling into that pit..
The pics he sent me were unclear and didn't zoom in on any specific parts that had damages. I should've asked for more pictures or at least more detailed ones. I admit fault on this end because I didn't think someone with 3700+ posts and 5 positive feedbacks would screw me over. Guess I was wrong.

but since your mister details.. how could you NOT notice that your mf1 was not a MF2 the cars have many different parts that set them apart.. any idiot knows that..
Sorry, unlike you, not all of us have the time to memorize all the different parts on different cars.

i smell a draw in this one..
Whatever makes you happy, buddy.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
Paul I have a brand new never used (For real) vendetta controller and rx that ya can have if ya pay the shipping. Should be like $7/$8 Id say. Lemme know. It does need crystals though.
Thanks for the offer but I've got plenty of AM radios around. On the other hand, if you have a nice FM/2.4GHz one for sale, let me know.