Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags! >

Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mach51
Cyber, cody is not going to screw you not because he has been on here longer, a few of us know him from other sites and will kick his butt all over the internet if that was the case. I have bought stuff from him before and it was better than I expected.

Cody, you need to post all the information you have on here to clear this matter up.

btw guys, USPS doesnt have tracking numbers per se, they only tell you when something has been delivered. If you buy insurance, it gives you a number but you have to call the post office to get the confirmation information not available on the website. Makes a difference on how much it was insured for too.
That's all I have been asking him to do for me, was give me any information on tracking or delivery confirmation. He obviously doesn't have any. What would you guys have me do? I know if I was him, I would be posting any proof about this shipment that I had. I realize USPS doesn't have tracking like UPS, but the number will tell you when it shipped, and when, where and by whom it was received. My question still is, where is that information?

Simple answer: He doesn't have it. A
Old 09-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Tech Regular

I didn't get any slips. I got a reciept and that was it. I went to my USPS and when I filled out the slip I marked for conformation. So when the package would get there I would get a email stating that it has gotten to you. The said I would get a email saying the tracking number but that has happened yet either. However when I go to the store in person and on the computer it shows it was delivered. The color conformation sticker was green.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default .

cody look at the receipt again

or post a pic of the reciept

look in this area of the receipt

delivery confirmation $0.50
label# this will be 20 numbers long

the label # is the delivery confirmation number
Old 09-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Desert Racer
I didn't get any slips. I got a reciept and that was it. I went to my USPS and when I filled out the slip I marked for conformation. So when the package would get there I would get a email stating that it has gotten to you. The said I would get a email saying the tracking number but that has happened yet either. However when I go to the store in person and on the computer it shows it was delivered. The color conformation sticker was green.
This is the biggest load of BS I've ever heard of. If they had sent it out with tracking, you would have had the number when you left the store, or they could give it to you when they supposedly tracked it. Dude, just send me back my money.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

I don't know either of you, but I do know (I shipped something today) that when you ship something with sig confirmation, they always staple half of the reciept to the cash receipt and stamp it.

Good luck guys.
I hope it gets worked out.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:56 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Yeah I dunno anymore either. Ive never heard of a post office emailing people confirmation numbers. Seems like alot more work than they would do. My post office does the same as Ratzo's..
Old 09-14-2006, 04:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

He says the confirmation copy he got was green and white that is not signature confirmation that is only delivery confirmation. Post that number and clear all this up to end this thread. You did write this number down (since apparently you don't have it in your posession) when you went to them the other day didn't you?

"Ive never heard of a post office emailing people confirmation numbers. Seems like alot more work than they would do. "

This is an option but it is all automated through their shipping system.

Personally I keep all records untill any items arrive at buyers to avoid all of these problems should one arise.

BTW has the refund been recieved yet?
Old 09-14-2006, 06:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

No refund, and if you read throughly through the posts, you can see how he contradicts himself....
Old 09-14-2006, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Well i was going to be quiet about this but I just cant.

I deal daily on RCCA fourms and have over 1100 posts. Ive done a huge amount of buying/selling/trading on that forum. I ship everything Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Not one of my packages has taken over 3 days to get to where it is supposed to go. If he actually asked for delivery conformation/signature conformation and insurance then the post office stamps them and runs them through the machine. He has to do nothing to them except take them and hold on to them. These #'s are also printed on the receipt. This whole, "they are going to email me the tracking number" is BS....they NEVER DO THAT! And the fact that he says he went to the post office and shows its delivered...makes me wonder even more....why couldnt he get the # from them at that time...it would clearly be shown on their computer. I hate to say it...but you have been shafted. He has been asked multiple times to produce the tracking #'s and guess what...he never did!!!

This is part of Desert Racers post:

I went to my USPS and when I filled out the slip I marked for conformation. So when the package would get there I would get a email stating that it has gotten to you.
Are you on crack You marked what??? There is nothing to fill out or mark. As long as the delivery address is marked on the envelope/box you just tell them how you want it shipped and any tracking and what not and they take care of it. You stand there and pay!!

From looking at all of Desert Racers posts here is my conclusion- He is a young kid and has scammed you. He cannot get his story straight and has no proof he shipped out. Dont expect to get your arms.....he either never had them or never shipped them out.

I might not have alot of posts on this forum but if your registerd on RCCA take a look at my feedback to see what kind of person I am and you can take that into account when you read this post

http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/f...play.php?f=228

You'll notice on the first page alone there are about 5 transactions with me and more on the second and third page. As a seller I always try to treat people the way I want to be treated. Im sick of seeing threads on people being scammed. More often than not......its younger people doing it. For future transactions talk to people on the phone....have an address(obviouslly you did) and just see what type of people they seem like.

Good luck to you Cyberacer. I hope you come out on top in the end

Oh and Desert Racer...if you produce a receipt/slip showing it was delivered and have proof it was..then i apoligize about what i have said....

until then...........................your a douche
Old 09-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamesbernatchez
Well i was going to be quiet about this but I just cant.

I deal daily on RCCA fourms and have over 1100 posts. Ive done a huge amount of buying/selling/trading on that forum. I ship everything Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Not one of my packages has taken over 3 days to get to where it is supposed to go. If he actually asked for delivery conformation/signature conformation and insurance then the post office stamps them and runs them through the machine. He has to do nothing to them except take them and hold on to them. These #'s are also printed on the receipt. This whole, "they are going to email me the tracking number" is BS....they NEVER DO THAT! And the fact that he says he went to the post office and shows its delivered...makes me wonder even more....why couldnt he get the # from them at that time...it would clearly be shown on their computer. I hate to say it...but you have been shafted. He has been asked multiple times to produce the tracking #'s and guess what...he never did!!!

This is part of Desert Racers post:

Are you on crack You marked what??? There is nothing to fill out or mark. As long as the delivery address is marked on the envelope/box you just tell them how you want it shipped and any tracking and what not and they take care of it. You stand there and pay!!

From looking at all of Desert Racers posts here is my conclusion- He is a young kid and has scammed you. He cannot get his story straight and has no proof he shipped out. Dont expect to get your arms.....he either never had them or never shipped them out.

I might not have alot of posts on this forum but if your registerd on RCCA take a look at my feedback to see what kind of person I am and you can take that into account when you read this post

http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/f...play.php?f=228

You'll notice on the first page alone there are about 5 transactions with me and more on the second and third page. As a seller I always try to treat people the way I want to be treated. Im sick of seeing threads on people being scammed. More often than not......its younger people doing it. For future transactions talk to people on the phone....have an address(obviouslly you did) and just see what type of people they seem like.

Good luck to you Cyberacer. I hope you come out on top in the end

Oh and Desert Racer...if you produce a receipt/slip showing it was delivered and have proof it was..then i apoligize about what i have said....

until then...........................your a douche
Very well put...
Old 09-15-2006, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xxxkat
Very well put...

Thanks!!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah thanks for the input!
Old 09-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Tech Regular

Cyberacer I will sent your money out to you. Since the a arms didn't make it to you.

xxxkat I gave him my number in a pm. Another thing how can I sell a arms that I don't have? I am sending his money back. Thanks for you concern.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Here is a picture of the Delivery confirmation you get from the post office after mailing a package. If you have this post up the 20 numbers on the card (Note the arrow on the picture). And anyone can check the status on USPS website www.USPS.com

Hope this helps,
Tony
Attached Thumbnails Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags!-rc-stuff-052.jpg  
Old 09-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Desert, you just said that USPS said he signed for it, but yet again you are saying you will refund his money? I think you have tipped your hat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.