Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags! >

Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags!

I sent this guy a money order for $85 on Aug 16. He recieved it on Aug 18th. He was supposed to send me my Native CRT A-Arms the day he got my $$$. Here it is the 27th and I still don't have my stuff. Shipping from him to me should be at the worst 3 days. He won't respond to my PM's and I know that he logs on here every day.

Just send me my stuff or my money back, as interstate mail fraud is nice felony to have on your record. BTW the local PD has been notified.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Tech Regular

Dude I sent you your stuff USPS. It will be there by this week!
Old 08-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Suspended

i beleive i have bought some revo parts from him b4 dont worry hes not like that
Old 08-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Tech Regular

Cyberacer you lie. I responed to everyone of your PM's. I find it hard to believe that you have not gotten it yet. As I sent out some dace adaptors to a person in IL and he got his package the same way I sent your package. And you are in CA you should have gotten them by now.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:08 PM
Tech Regular

Aug. 16 is when we started the deal. I got the money order on Aug. 20.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Tech Regular

When shipping to California (first class) add 2-3 days (Priority) add 1-2 days. I don't quite understand it, but that has been my experience.

Mr T
Old 08-27-2006, 04:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Desert Racer
Aug. 16 is when we started the deal. I got the money order on Aug. 20.
I beg to differ....please note the date/time.

Now if you have shipped it like you claim, where is the tracking number?
Old 08-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Get a grip...something takes a WEEK in the mail (heaven forbid) and you're calling them a scumbag???!!! That's an unrealistic expectation of the highest order.

Don't bother buying anything I sell if that's your patience level. I don't know for fact it was sent either, but I'd certainly not be sending up the alarm just yet either.

Scottrik
Old 08-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Tech Regular

I told you I sent it USPS. I didn't get a tracking number sent to my email yet. They told me they only way I will get a tracking number is when the package gets to you. Samething happened when I did a deal with tmaxxking1 I have done many deals with rc's. I have NEVER ripped anyone off nor do I intened to. Ask mach51,tmaxxking1. Here is some feedback. http://stc007rc.com/MGTFORUM/index.php?topic=508.0
also I have just done a deal at http://www.truggyracers.com/forum/in...showtopic=7468
shipped your stuff out they day I shipped his stuff out. Your A-arms will be there this week.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Get a grip...something takes a WEEK in the mail (heaven forbid) and you're calling them a scumbag???!!! That's an unrealistic expectation of the highest order.

Don't bother buying anything I sell if that's your patience level. I don't know for fact it was sent either, but I'd certainly not be sending up the alarm just yet either.

Scottrik
I can deal with a week of shipping delays, just don't tell me they shipped, and don't have a way to prove that it did. Also lost on you is the fact that he just blantantly lied and said that he got the MO on the 20th, when in the pm he sent me he said he got it on the 18th. Now I have shipped plenty of things USPS and it never takes a week to ship or receive things from one state over.

By the way, thanks for the heads up. I know not to buy anything from you, as your shipping habits are probably just as bad.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Tech Regular

My USPS sucks I will tell you that just ask tmaxxking1.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default The problem with this forum !!!!

I mail stuff everyday and have had sent items take over a week through the mail. It all depends on where you are located. Rural areas seem to take a little longer. I also find it interesting that the receiver is new with only 10 posts but is willing to trash someone with over 300 posts? The moderators need to step in at times like this and help. Whoops, sorry, they seem to have their heads elsewhere most of the time. RCTECH is a good place for the most part but it lets this forum get out of hand, why? If there is an issue between parties tell them they have 30 days to work it out before posting here, then if they can't by all means bring it to the attention of all. This would eliminate a lot of BS and posting by parties NOT involved. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 08-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default wow

he got the mo on a sat most po's in any area close at 1pm on sat

the next day was sunday so thats a total of 7 days .

guess what day you posted this thread on a sunday

so in the government's working world you waited 6 days before you started to cry

parcel post's takes 7 to 10 days ..

have a little patience
Old 08-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default oh yeah

oh yeah

every scammer says they got payment before they shaft you in the pooper too
Old 08-27-2006, 09:00 PM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Word of advice...

UPS takes no more than 5 BUSINESS days not including Saturdays.Monday through Friday ONLY. I prefer them when shipping a large item. Daily updates on tracking.

Fed ex works very similar to UPS only about 5 bux cheaper.

USPS is the worst as it can take in the time of 5-14 days. I prefer to give my prospective buyer the assurance that their package is on their way. I also insure my packages with enough to buy the item brand new. Everyone is happy.

Give the guy a break as it seems you reached for anger rather than patience.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.