Search
Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kyosho_101
Well it looks as tho Whyalla has a good chance of taking out the interclub this year

Stadium Truck
Myles Cooper if you win round 3 you have the trophy for whyalla
Monster Truck
Myles Cooper come on is it in doubt
Truggy
Paul and Bruce have is all raped up
Buggy
Paul is 9 points in the lead

Maybe next year SDMCC will do better

Now I am ready to be shot down from all our friendly adelaide guy's
its a bit of a late reply, but what drugs are you on mike? can you share them around please? they must be pretty good stuff.

who is that really nice bloke who's leading ST interclub champ table, and what club is he from again?

i heard on the radio theres a nasal spray available to stop those premature predict-ulations (yes i made that word up )
Old 06-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oblivion
its a bit of a late reply, but what drugs are you on mike? can you share them around please? they must be pretty good stuff.

who is that really nice bloke who's leading ST interclub champ table, and what club is he from again?

i heard on the radio theres a nasal spray available to stop those premature predict-ulations (yes i made that word up )
Glenn with the number of ST entries Myles would have to be a no show to not win come on man, if it makes you feel better my crystal ball tells me you will take out 2nd
Old 06-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by FREAK!
If we dont get to much rain today we should be OK for tomorrow,

I am heading over there now to get rid of the standing water. its only a couple of spots that have pubbels and if I can get rid of them I am sure it will be dry enough to run on tomorrow.
you could come up here and we will put on a practice day for you the sun is shining what a lovly day it is
Old 06-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Tech Addict

Glenn with the number of ST entries Myles would have to be a no show to not win come on man, if it makes you feel better my crystal ball tells me you will take out 2nd
Pft. I don’t know about that, I think everyone was quicker than me at the last race, not making excuses but you better have some of the gladiators in the soft compound left for round 3 mike, or I won’t have a hope in hell.
O and yer, I might even charge up the batteries for it too that could help
Old 06-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Tech Master

Pft. I don’t know about that, I think everyone was quicker than me at the last race, not making excuses but you better have some of the gladiators in the soft compound left for round 3 mike, or I won’t have a hope in hell.
O and yer, I might even charge up the batteries for it too that could help
I have a new set of gladiators and most of what I got off you, but you are going to find it had to beat my ninja powered jato
Old 06-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Ok the championship table for the interclub series has been updated and there has been a clarification on tie breakers for the championship. Its all on the interclub thread.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212627
Old 06-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

I have a new set of gladiators and most of what I got off you, but you are going to find it had to beat my ninja powered jato
myles is welcome to pick through my bag o tyres, then if he beats me i can at least point at the tyres and say 'woohoo, my tyres won - on myles truck!"

mike, good work with the interclub stuffs mate
Old 06-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

Have to agree with you there Glen, Mick has done a great job of the interclub and making it a success. Well done Mick!
Old 06-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Well, if it doesnt PISS down the track will be up for it. there is no standing water (anymore ) and it was allready starting to dry out so a shower or 2 shouldnt be a problem but a bucketing will. Hope to see ya all tomorrow
Top work mate
Old 06-21-2008, 01:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

If we dont get to much rain today we should be OK for tomorrow,

I am heading over there now to get rid of the standing water. its only a couple of spots that have pubbels and if I can get rid of them I am sure it will be dry enough to run on tomorrow.
Great work Miles, hope the PUBBELS dont cause to many problems tomorrow the work you and Danny do for the track is fantastic, cheers guys.

Scott
Old 06-22-2008, 02:20 AM
Tech Regular

Smile

just wanted to say great track today guys,it must of been good cause i did"nt hit pit wall this time, thanks fellas.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

How was racing today?

I had fun up at little hampton, didnt start racing till 11 because the track was so wet it had to dry out.So the first time i got to drive the car was in the first qualifyer.Car was good and felt better as i got more used to it.Ended up finishing 2nd in the 20 minute final by 3 seconds to first place joseph muscat, out of a 9 car field.Had heaps of fun but i dont enjoy it quite as much as racing buggies, but it is dam fun and fast!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:30 AM
Tech Regular

track was quite damp to start and slippery to start the top layer of dirt was sticking like *%$@$@&* to a stick* but started to dry quite nice & quite smooth
Old 06-22-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Was a bog with an inch thick layer of mud in places at the start of the day. A few us sat out both qualifiers because of it (Soft I know, but you compare the cleanliness of my car to yours... ) . After lunch though, once we chucked the old carpet over the muddy spots, the track was really good.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Heya guys have any dates been thrown around as to when the SA Titles will be on this year? Be great to head down there again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.