Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

I would like to say a big THANKYOU to the members of the club for their help in setting up the race meet and the help in taking down at the end of the day, and it's also good to see members getting involved in help watering the track...well done guy's

Apart from a computer glitch in the morning we had a great day's racing......and good to see new members joining the club.

Thumbs up to Smeddy for running the meet.

Thankyou.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Andrew, you got a PM. Tell me what you think about it.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Grandpa
I would like to say a big THANKYOU to the members of the club for their help in setting up the race meet and the help in taking down at the end of the day, and it's also good to see members getting involved in help watering the track...well done guy's

Apart from a computer glitch in the morning we had a great day's racing......and good to see new members joining the club.

Thumbs up to Smeddy for running the meet.

Thankyou.
Least we can do is get off our asses and help, seeing as the rest of the committee was doing it alone until now!

Great race meet, track was great! And good to see new faces!!
Old 03-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
was a good meet, good to see everyone well most of everyone getting involved and setting up, cheers too smed and currie for the computer work.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Yeah was a great meeting, most of all it was great to see some new racers giving it a go hope we will see them more often, and track was pretty good with some water on it, hope we will do this more often as well, look forward to the next meeting
Cheers
Scott
Old 03-19-2012, 01:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RX313BT
Yeah was a great meeting, most of all it was great to see some new racers giving it a go hope we will see them more often, and track was pretty good with some water on it, hope we will do this more often as well, look forward to the next meeting
Cheers
Scott
Unless Mother Nature supplies the water....the track will be watered at race meets. And the watering schedule worked out very well. Even though there was some bad spots it still grooved up on the racing line and gave heaps of traction.

Cheers
Old 03-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Tech Rookie

First of all I would like to thank the race organizers it was run really well.

A big shout out to the guys that helped me out throughout the day with my pit stops, sorry I can't remember your names.

Thanks to Andrew ford for the driving tips, which helped me take 4 sec of my lap time,still came last but I had a good time doing so.

I work interstate on a 3 week on 1 week off roster so I'm really hoping my week off coincides with the race meetings as I can't wait to race again.

I'm also keen to help out with any track maintenance and setting up of the events so organizers just send me a pm or post it in the forum and if im in Adelaide I will be there to help.

Cheers Darren
Old 03-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DDub6869
First of all I would like to thank the race organizers it was run really well.

A big shout out to the guys that helped me out throughout the day with my pit stops, sorry I can't remember your names.

Thanks to Andrew ford for the driving tips, which helped me take 4 sec of my lap time,still came last but I had a good time doing so.

I work interstate on a 3 week on 1 week off roster so I'm really hoping my week off coincides with the race meetings as I can't wait to race again.

I'm also keen to help out with any track maintenance and setting up of the events so organizers just send me a pm or post it in the forum and if im in Adelaide I will be there to help.

Cheers Darren
Glad to see you had a good time Darren.....at the end of the day that's what it's all about. And thanks for the offer of help......much appreciated, and i will post when track maintenance is scheduled.

Cheers
Old 03-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nathan hill
Is anyone having trouble viewing the race results? Not that mine count. I can't seem to open the link.....
Yes. I am having the same problem. Could please anyone fix the problem?

Thank you
Old 03-20-2012, 01:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RX313BT
Cheers
Scott
I second that Scotty. I would not have had a meet if it was not for you lending me your Receiver. Point is, if we are all there for the same reason and help each other out, it's always going to be good and new comers will enjoy it also. Track was great considering last meet and held up extremely well. I am revved for the next meet. I did blow off some steam with regards to marshalling but i am over it. That's racing.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marco cianfrone
Yes. I am having the same problem. Could please anyone fix the problem?

Thank you
The link is broken via Internet Explorer but it works if you use Firefox
Old 03-20-2012, 03:15 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I hope to get out & have a crack at racing soon. Tired of spending cash on parts/fuel etc just to have drives that don't matter there.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kyosho Nutter
I hope to get out & have a crack at racing soon. Tired of spending cash on parts/fuel etc just to have drives that don't matter there.
That's the way mate, get out there, racing is what it's about.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nathan hill
I second that Scotty. I would not have had a meet if it was not for you lending me your Receiver. Point is, if we are all there for the same reason and help each other out, it's always going to be good and new comers will enjoy it also. Track was great considering last meet and held up extremely well. I am revved for the next meet. I did blow off some steam with regards to marshalling but i am over it. That's racing.
No problem mate, just glad you have final gotten to the bottom of you radio issues, and the old girl( HN X2 truggy i am talking about ) looked pretty good on the track, couple more meetings and you should be back on it
Old 03-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Kyosho Nutter
You will learn so much about your car as to setup choices, and to engine tuning from guy's in the know. You will wish you had done it early......look forward to seeing you at a race meet.

Cheers...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.