Search
Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 02:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default VRC Pro

If anyones interested or is already playing VRC Pro, I have just started up a club called 'Team MMI' so far only myself and Deano but if if we get more people on we can race each other anytime. I will be holding events regularly as I can organise what event I want and when I want, remember that there will be an off road version eventually. So if your interested go to clubs on the VRC Pro website and search for the club and ask to join then I can accept and you can start racing with us. Any other questions just ask me.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Adept

Default Reminder - SA Titles

Guys,

This is a reminder to those of you who may be intending to run in the 2011 AARCMCC Nitro Off-Road SA State Titles, commencing in just under two weeks.

Have you entered on Slyfox and paid your entry fee yet ?

Only a few days remain to get your entry confirmed, so don't delay !

Entries confirmed to date:

21 IC Buggy
17 IC Truggy
0 EP Buggy

Entries close at 11:59pm on Friday, November 4th. No entries can be accepted after that time.

After closing, all unconfirmed entries will be deleted off Slyfox in preparation for grid sorting.

Check the status of your entry here: http://76.164.192.66/SlyFoxlive/

The Forum thread is here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...ad-titles.html

Grant.

Last edited by Westy; 10-29-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:06 AM
Tech Addict

Working Bee at MV this weekend ready fpor the State Titles.

Come on down and give us a hand getting the track up to spec on both days.

Heavy machinery will be onsite, plus we need your elbow grease and spades, shovels, wheelbarrows etc...

9am Sat and Sunday.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:42 AM
Tech Adept

Default Last Warning

Guys,

I've posted on the 2011 SA State Titles thread, a list of drivers who are currently facing deletion from the event at midnight tomorrow (Friday 4th).

If you are planning to compete, or you know someone who is, and either you or they have not paid their entry fee yet, then you/they will be on this list.

To view the list, please go to http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...ml#post9863172

If you're on the list and you think you shouldn't be, please PM me urgently !

The rest of you, pay up now or miss out !!!

Tar,
Grant.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi all.
Just been to track looks great.
Good job to ya all
Found a long handle spade that someone forgot to grab. Have put it up on the drivers stand ,so it should still be there in the morning.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:59 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks to those who have helped out over the last 2 days at the working bee.

Phil,
Daz B,
Westy,
Smeddy,
Mark Norman,
Nathan,
Steve Mitchell

With the help of these people, we managed to get a lot crammed in in the little time we had.

Without the help of people like this, the club would not be able to run events like the State Titles.

I hope you all enjoy the work that we have put in for your pleasure this upcoming event.

Giz.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Top work guys. Track looks great (on Danny's phone camera, at least). Bring on the Titles.

Originally Posted by Gizmo C Jester
Thanks to those who have helped out over the last 2 days at the working bee.

Phil,
Daz B,
Westy,
Smeddy,
Mark Norman,
Nathan,
Steve Mitchell

With the help of these people, we managed to get a lot crammed in in the little time we had.

Without the help of people like this, the club would not be able to run events like the State Titles.

I hope you all enjoy the work that we have put in for your pleasure this upcoming event.

Giz.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

good effort guys see ya thursday
Old 11-07-2011, 02:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (96%+)

Hi Guys just wanted to say all the best with the states this week,looks like the weather will be ok.
The track even though i haven’t seen it will always be presented spot on for the competitors like every year.
Cheers
John
Old 11-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

http://76.164.192.66/SlyFoxlive/live...s/schedule.pdf

Guys,

Thanks to Peter for posting this weekend's schedule: http://76.164.192.66/SlyFoxlive/live...s/schedule.pdf

Thursday will kick off with Drivers’ Briefing and Concourse at 8:30am. Heat 1 of controlled practice will start at 9:00am sharp. Anyone that has flights to catch on Sunday afternoon and may be concerned by the 5:00-ish scheduled finish time, please keep in mind that a fair bit of ‘fat’ has been scheduled in around the finals on Sunday, so we hope to finish well ahead of this time.

Tables, chairs and shelter will be provided for all non-local competitors. Because of the surge of late entries, we’ve downsized (only slightly) from the marquee that we’ve had in years past. We ask that all locals please bring their own tables and shelter, as priority will be given to those who’ve flown in from interstate.

As mentioned earlier, parking will be allowed on the reserve.

Thanks to Merv and RC Hobbyzone, the BBQ will be serving breakfast and lunch every day, except for breakfast on Thursday. The free meal for competitors will be served Sunday lunchtime.

See you all there.

Last edited by ringo; 11-07-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

any idea when grid listings will be up.lol yeah i see now eh jomari

Last edited by PAGIE; 11-08-2011 at 03:51 AM. Reason: blind
Old 11-08-2011, 03:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by PAGIE
any idea when grid listings will be up.
Open your eyes Sighmon!
Old 11-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

just want to say well done to the club and everyone involved in getting the track sorted for states,also a big thanks to currie for giving up racing two years in a row to become race director good on ya hopefully next year you will be racing,phil the effort you put into the track is awesome the track always comes up a treat.samara good effort making the main with my car lol well done. does this mean more trips away next year ? , and also all the sponsors for the event,also anyone else that i have forgotten thanks,casey thanks for the loaner servo will get it back to u asap.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks to SDMCCC for putting on another worthy event. It was great to head south for some fast and fun racing. Jarrod, you made a big sacrifice not racing in your home event.

Thanks MMI for the Mugens, Ninjas and Neo plus fuel and the helpful team mates. Thanks to the Augusta and Whyalla folks for making it a good road trip.

Cheers All
Old 11-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

+1 to all positive comments above, had a blast.

Unfortunate that my clutch let go in my bump up , was just starting to get a handle on the MBX6T after not much driving over the last 12 months. Pretty settled in now in SA, bring on next year for much more racing from me, cant wait. (Naracoorte here I come )

Big thanks to MMI for the Neo+, engine ran flawlessly all weekend, I lovin this stuff, Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.