Like Tree13Likes

KNOX Offroad Vic

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 02:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default photos!

ok guys.... photos are up!

http://picasaweb.google.com/jaybobo/2006ColemanCup

i havnt cropped or changed any photos, the album resized them though, so if anyone wants a full 3456x2304 copy of something, let me know
Old 10-08-2006, 03:13 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jaybo
4wd stock was Peter Wooster i think
yepp it wass. we have gone through some pictures from the last coleman cup, that my uncle had took, and we had found that no one won it last year. it was on the grass behind the people giving out the trophys to the winners. i will try to post pictures soon.. on dial-up !!!. so now the mystery is.. where is that expensive trophy?
Old 10-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Nice Pic's Jay
Old 10-08-2006, 03:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brady.Jnr
yepp it wass. we have gone through some pictures from the last coleman cup, that my uncle had took, and we had found that no one won it last year. it was on the grass behind the people giving out the trophys to the winners. i will try to post pictures soon.. on dial-up !!!. so now the mystery is.. where is that expensive trophy?
I returned the 4wd stock Trophy last year, There wasn't enough entries last year for 4wd stock, Someone may have taken it home & forgot they still have it
Old 10-09-2006, 03:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nice photo's.

What was the story with that battery pack though?
Old 10-09-2006, 03:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Matt put them away in the case and then his dad saw smoke coming from the case... Obviously the battery bars must have been touching somehow..

And man were they smoking!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

yeah it was weird smoke started comming out of my suit case then when we opened it up and smoke pored out i was like then opened my corally battrey case and the pack was smoking and in peices lol

it was a good excuse for mum to buy me new packs im lovin it4200's all the way!
Old 10-09-2006, 04:10 AM
Tech Regular

the exact same thing happend at the nationals in perth earlier this year. same case, same battery packs. Allthough the guy said they were discharged... hmmm anyway, the case was locked, and there was a big bang and the case flew open
Old 10-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone for making it a great days racing. I hope everyone liked watching the racing in the modified classes as much as we enjoyed racing in it! Matt, the last 2wd final was awesome - looking forward to many more close races in the future.

Jaybo, thanks for posting the pics.

Hopefully will see you guys at keilor in 2 weeks!

Ray
Old 10-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Tech Rookie

IB Cells seems to go bang a bit, maybe becuase they've got sooooo much power, quite spectacular, but also dangerous, make sure you always wear your lab coat and safety glasses when using IB Cells

All the Best from the Lab
TheScientist
Old 10-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I'm really glad that the modified class has stepped it up a notch here in vic, it used to be matt myself and good ol poli running around but now we have Ray, Leigh and Ash running around it should make it some good racing.

Ray has shown that he hasnt lost even a little bit of his pace that he once had, and was awesome to watch in 4wd, and is as fast as any one in 2wd. Leigh also was awesome to race with, after not racing for 8 years it amazing to see someone still go that fast and Ash who's only raced off road twice comming over form on-road was up there as well.

Guys all i can see for off road from now on in Vic is on the up and up, i really think now we can start dominating A-mains at nationals and state championships. Racing can only get better from here!
Old 10-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Tech Master

the racing on the weekend was awesome fun.... thanks to everyone i had a great day.... if not a long one

just a reminder to anyone intersted in coming up for the bash in wodonga at the end of the month to email or PM me there entry details...

cheers

MG
Old 10-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Mod sure has picked up.

Don't forget stock though, the Wookie knows his way around the new Knox layout and Jovis has made a few appearences of late.
Who was the new Guy that took stock 2wd? Matt Porter?
Can't wait to run at Keilor and start getting some club rivalry happening.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi...
Is the 15 of Oct still a club day.....at knox...
see ya timmey
Old 10-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey all
Just want to thank the knox club for a great days racing and to all the guys in mod buggy, it was awsome racing! Its a nice change to have doulbes and those mogal things
After the on road nats i think my buggy is going to get a nice workout!!! And i was thinking i was going to sell it NO WAY!!!
Cheers
Ash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.