Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree13Likes

KNOX Offroad Vic

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Has the ORRCA Vic 2009 Calendar been released yet ? Alternatively, does anyone know when the first regular sunday club meeting is ?
Old 01-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Losiho
Has the ORRCA Vic 2009 Calendar been released yet ? Alternatively, does anyone know when the first regular sunday club meeting is ?
To my knowledge the 2009 Calendar is 99% complete. We are waiting on a confirmed date for the 2009 Vic Titles so this can be finalised.

Sunday club days commence on sunday 01/02/2009 business as usual.

Mick....
Old 01-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Mick. So nice to see a sensible reply in this thread
Old 01-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Mick. So nice to see a sensible reply in this thread
Occasionaly some informaion changes hands. The rest of it can be kinda funny though...................
Old 01-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Just a quick note to racers @ knox.

Sorry if I caused any issue last Saturday. Didn't mean to.

Apart from that - last 2 times trying to race has cost me over 120 bucks each race. Hence why I was little pissed at the RB 27t's. Not one has lasted me a full race meet! 2 race meets costing me over 240 bucks is just shit. wont be at kelior this round or at knox for the next... if at all.
other then that - look for my stuff for sale - the very kind gents that gave myself & Jay matched cells - they will be passed on to other racers free of cost if anyone wants them.

Ciao
Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Tech Addict

Why have 2 race meetings cost you so much ? There must be something wrong with your car / gearing / motors. Why not just ask some of the regular experienced racers for help ?
Old 01-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Tech Regular

Why have 2 race meetings cost you so much ? There must be something wrong with your car / gearing / motors. Why not just ask some of the regular experienced racers for help ?
Some people have the internet where you can find all kinds of things, even Russian Girls, that make then experts and know all, and do not listern to people at the track!
Be great to see Jay racing again
Old 01-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Damo_MadTruck
Hey, i found out about this track not long ago. I would like to
Don't get a monster truck as what happens you will bash for a week and then thats all it will do.
As a start up buggy or truck go a dura-trax ,they are basic but good.You can race them or just hoon around and if you like the racing it will carry you deeper into the hobbie with out being out of use too early.
Tell us how you go and come and visit us at the track !!
Old 01-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by too twisted
To my knowledge the 2009 Calendar is 99% complete.

Sunday club days commence on sunday 01/02/2009 business as usual.

Mick....
Thanks TT
Old 01-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

first lot was tires & a RB 27t engine - I didnt know better & it got cooked.

second was the same - engine & tires - this time Mr Matt gave me some cool info - I used it, all was good. Till the motor brush housing took a hit some how. So thats another motor gone. brush just wont move correctly. both motors cost me a total of 150.00.

So Matt - if your post was to say that you gave advise to me & I didn't listen - your wrong. :/ I went out & bought what you suggested.

Either way its not working for me. As for Jay... well I am sure he can make his way down there & enjoy him self. I came up with the idea, bought & gave him stuff to get in to it. Just wish I could enjoy it as much & actually get to do a race day with out something stuffing up. them the breaks plus pm's say I am not wanted there anymore. cheers to all for the help that was passed along - I am sure Jay finds it really useful.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RaZz0R
Just a quick note to racers @ knox.

Sorry if I caused any issue last Saturday. Didn't mean to.

Apart from that - last 2 times trying to race has cost me over 120 bucks each race. look for my stuff for sale

Ciao
Your not chucking it all in ?.......come and see us and we'll get those stockies going,please come and see me and what I don't know we'll go and ask somebody and get you going !!
Old 01-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE=RaZz0R;5270279]

....'I used it, all was good. Till the motor brush housing took a hit some how. So thats another motor gone. brush just wont move correctly. '

We can fix that...come and see me

......'Either way its not working for me. '

Rc cars are not a walk in the park...ask Ant !!

......'plus pm's say I am not wanted there anymore.'

What...is this true ?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey, ive been doing some research, and i have rounded off what i want to buy, its either the traxxas rustler, hpi e-firestorm and i also found the team losi desert truck which i quite like. I would like the slash but it costs around $100 more than the other rc's i mensioned, i cant afford that. Remember im not going to race profesionly like you guys, but just occasionly come by and race, so as long as i can race im happy. Do you guys know if any lhs in Melbourne sell the e-firestorm and losi desert truck, and parts, because i know The Hobbyman in Dandenong sells the traxxas rustler but i dont remember seeing either the hpi e-firestorm or losi desert truck anywhere??
Old 01-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Damo_MadTruck
Hey, ive been doing some research, and i have rounded off what i want to buy, its either the traxxas rustler, hpi e-firestorm and i also found the team losi desert truck which i quite like. I would like the slash but it costs around $100 more than the other rc's i mensioned, i cant afford that. Remember im not going to race profesionly like you guys, but just occasionly come by and race, so as long as i can race im happy. Do you guys know if any lhs in Melbourne sell the e-firestorm and losi desert truck, and parts, because i know The Hobbyman in Dandenong sells the traxxas rustler but i dont remember seeing either the hpi e-firestorm or losi desert truck anywhere??
Hey Dmo
Try RC Garage in bayswater they have the HPI, great truck comes in silver or red, they tell me the silver is bullet proof.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Spend the extra...Slash , Lazer zx-5 or a Dura-trax buggie/truck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.