Wiki Posts
Search

2005 Challenge Cup -On Road

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally posted by TJ
Have no problems with people asking questions . Its better to ask now and have the meeting go smoothly on the day. If we had a special class for brushless add's to the time for the meeting and if we get the same number as last year we are going to be pushing it to finish before dark. We didn't have problems with brushless last year can't see a problem this year.
For those drivers that raced last year at Lithgow the track will be in reverse as the club has a new drivers stand and by the time of the first round new PA and race control could be under the drivers stand. The club has another club meeting the weekend before the challenge so could be the best time to get some practise. Entries already are up to thirty so get your entries in ASAP
TJ,

Does the club have a website or if you can give us any info on the club meet leading to the club challenge? (start time, classes)

Thanks
Old 04-04-2005, 08:09 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

If you go to the 2005 challenge web site through raceway there is link to the club.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:35 AM

Talking Lithgows Inteclub Practice on Saturday

Hello Racers,
If there are people who want to practice at the track on the saturday could you drop either tj, a line, a quick email to the Lithgow club or even PM me. Due to the interclub being part of the ironfest activities if we dont know your coming, chances are the gate keepers will charge you entry fee. Track will be available for practice from around 10.30am thru to 5.00pm. Timing will be available after lunch. If the demand is there we will organise the canteen to available. Given that the ironfest organisers are expecting around 7000 people to be there on sunday chances are that some of the spectators come from an area near you, and kinda like what they see and want to become nvolved in R/C. May i suggest that the visting clubs have on hand a little bit of info that we can give to any interseted parties, why waste such a great opportinity to grow the awareness of R/C in NSW.
Anyway see ya at lithgow

PS Last race day 28 deg C, much sunburn. No snow Yet but its still a couple of weeks till the day
Old 04-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Tech Adept

Default crystals

Hey Trev,

Is it a must to list more than 1 crystal set on the entry form. As mine got lost in transit and won't be getting it in time for Club Challenge ..

I can organise some from other racers ... let me know and i'll submit my form.

If you could let me know where in Sydney I can get some Futaba FM 29mhz crystals it'll be greatly appreciated as well .. =)
Old 04-08-2005, 05:56 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

hapiya:
We really do need more crystals than one. If the meeting is going to be as big as I think it is it may be difficult to organise a clear frequence for you to run on. But if I did then the problem will be in the finals. It is your responibility to have three frequencies to chose from and if there is a problem to find a clear one. If you can't change then you may not have a race. I will try to accomodate as much as I can but I can only do so much.

In an other matter in regards to IB3600 batteries: these will not be allowed for the Lithgow round of the Challenge Cup as we have stated earlier but will be legal for every round after that. Due to the limited time between now and the first round of the Challenge Cup we think it is only fair for all drivers that we don't run them, and given that the next round in off-road is a month away and two months for on-road gives all drivers, if wanting to, time to purchase these cells.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Thanks Trev .... some sanity has prevailed. I think a lot of racers will appreciate this gesture
Old 04-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think Lithgow is looking good next week then. Anyone from Sydney going to get some laps in, let me know.
So there is a regular club meet this weekend at lithgow? Would be good if there is no EC.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:39 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

As far as I know EC doesn't run till the following week.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by TJ
As far as I know EC doesn't run till the following week.
Next is EC is 23rd.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:47 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

Well we are two weeks out from the Delta cup entries are up to about 50 and probably get more this weekend at Lithgows normal club meeting. Get your entries asap or you might have to pay at the gate on race day. Looks like Brad is bring a guess from WA that weekend we will see how he goes in stock.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by TJ
Well we are two weeks out from the Delta cup entries are up to about 50 and probably get more this weekend at Lithgows normal club meeting. Get your entries asap or you might have to pay at the gate on race day. Looks like Brad is bring a guess from WA that weekend we will see how he goes in stock.

Yep one of the principles of Ryper Hobbies, the venue of the 2005 ARCMACCA's Onroad Nationals is coming over for a bit of a holiday, and wanted to get some racing in, we will se how he stands next to our stock masters.

Looking forward to the weekend, hopefully the weather is a bit nicer on us this year.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Tech Champion

So whats the details for the club meet at lithgow this weekend?
Old 04-12-2005, 01:32 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

Go to this site and it will give you the info you require.

http://www.lithgowrccarclub.com/
Old 04-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Champion

TJ: What would you like to see on the entry form in realation to freq if I have a 2.4g system? I assume "AUTO" would suffice?
Old 04-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I read somewhere they just put "SS"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.