Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Nope front of the car is in pieces just have to go out to the shop on sunday as have to work tommorrow and get parts to fix nothing major. I will be out on friday to practice if car is back together
Old 05-29-2009, 02:07 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kiwidave
Nope front of the car is in pieces just have to go out to the shop on sunday as have to work tommorrow and get parts to fix nothing major. I will be out on friday to practice if car is back together
Dave I really think you need a few of these to keep you going!
Attached Thumbnails MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)-img1-55.jpg  
Old 05-29-2009, 02:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 7HEAVN
Who cares it's not like it's the first time. you have had more differen't brake setups on that car then I've had dinners . hahaha
So when are you going to show up. I suppose you are scared that i will kick your arse, hey.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by david nothelfer
So when are you going to show up. I suppose you are scared that i will kick your arse, hey.
Dave you are just getting too good, you've scared off Brett, Charlie, Dave Brewer and Gary is going to Germany to stop the humiliation of being beat by you. LOL LOL LOL
Old 05-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by KIWI-XRC
Dave I really think you need a few of these to keep you going!
Het Bryan,
Keep up the motivation, expecting big things now Dave has his new super fast new car. 
Old 05-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

For those who didn't get the email from Keith, our little buddy Uncle Charlie is back in the coronary unit of Westmead with a viral infection.

Hope you're feeling better soon old mate, the states won't be the same without you, but don't kill yourself to get there!

Don't forget I lost the bet in SA so my shout for you and the Kiwi 

Get well my friend.

Last edited by Starsracing; 05-29-2009 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Starsracing
Het Bryan,
Keep up the motivation, expecting big things now Dave has his new super fast new car. 
I wouldnt be expecting to much from me but a hangover must be talking about the other dave. Not a good thing to hear about charlie im sure he will be fit an well again in no time. Get well soon .
Old 05-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Kiwidave
I wouldnt be expecting to much from me but a hangover must be talking about the other dave. Not a good thing to hear about charlie im sure he will be fit an well again in no time. Get well soon .
mate all the money that you've spent lately buying the latest and greatest car and custom painted shell, you must be trying to improve on your 7th postion last year. LOL
Old 05-30-2009, 01:57 AM
Tech Addict

9th it was im not going to win just coming to drink your beer neil
Old 05-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

All the best wishes for a speedy recovery charlie from the Croker family .
Old 06-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Tech Regular

Kiwidave has had his fingers broken, he said it was a woodchipper, but we all know it was the Bass Hill Mafia.

I talked to Charlie this arv, he said he is fine, he's a tough old bigger, "I saw nofingers sqirting Swine Flu through my window"

I'm sure thats not true, but according to the late Brett Croker, yes he's been taken out too, Mr Notelfer will stop at nothing to win this weekend LOL
Old 06-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Tech Adept

Hi all.
Spent most of the day down the track today, Did a fair bit of work. The track is looking real good. Looking forward to doing sum racing. With all the rain we have had the track as dried out real well. If weather is good tomorrow might sneak down for a run.

Hey Neil, what time are you getting down on wednesday. Do you have a key.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Tech Adept

Good to hear Charlie is doing well. Do you no how long he will be in hospital. Will he be out before the state.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by david nothelfer
Good to hear Charlie is doing well. Do you no how long he will be in hospital. Will he be out before the state.
He is getting out tomorrow and the silky old bigger is planning to go to work on Wednesday, he's a bloody iron man.

Given your present weather predictions, we are casually motoring down around 10.30am, I have a key to the gate Dave, unless it has been changed in the past month due to membership renewels. I don't have a key to anything else, but I don't need the compressor etc. Unless the interstate boys want Acess mate.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Boys.
Due to the fact that Gary is going away. I will be looking after the harm parts. So if you guy's need anything just see me. I will fix things up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.