Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 03:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Craig1
The rain came and washed us away today. Waited until the main straight dried, nice blue skys about and all but just as we looked like getting under way it clouded over and down it came, hail and all.

We're looking at transfering the day to the second Sunday in August and then running as per usual on the fourth Sunday.

On another note, I suggested we look at changing our race days to the second Sunday permanently. (nothing official, I just mentioned that we might look at it to everyone present at the drivers meeting, I don't make any decisions it was just a thought I had)

Just my own opinion here but I've been given the impression that Duddy has a lot of off-road friends that would at least like to try out some 1/5th on-road. (guess he'd like to run his off-roaders as well some time) The problem is that they race the same weekend as us.

Seems a little counter productive to me to have a group of people who have similar interests (1/5th cars) running at different
venues on the same weekend.

You never know if we can seperate the days it may be benificial to both groups with each at least availabe to take in the others racing if you wanted to.

Only seems logical.

OK with me mate, make sense provided it fits with our existing members, growth is
good.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

The rain came and washed us away today. Waited until the main straight dried, nice blue skys about and all but just as we looked like getting under way it clouded over and down it came, hail and all.

We're looking at transfering the day to the second Sunday in August and then running as per usual on the fourth Sunday.

On another note, I suggested we look at changing our race days to the second Sunday permanently. (nothing official, I just mentioned that we might look at it to everyone present at the drivers meeting, I don't make any decisions it was just a thought I had)

Just my own opinion here but I've been given the impression that Duddy has a lot of off-road friends that would at least like to try out some 1/5th on-road. (guess he'd like to run his off-roaders as well some time) The problem is that they race the same weekend as us.

Seems a little counter productive to me to have a group of people who have similar interests (1/5th cars) running at different venues on the same weekend.

You never know if we can seperate the days it may be benificial to both groups with each at least availabe to take in the others racing if you wanted to.

Only seems logical.
Won't make any difference to me if we switch to second Sunday.
Makes good sense, opp to boost the numbers up.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Veloce
Won't make any difference to me if we switch to second Sunday.
Makes good sense, opp to boost the numbers up.
Yeah why not, Time for a change and that way if we have a meeting rained out we still have the 4th Sunday to make up the round. And who knows we might even get a few more members join us, Guys from the off road section, just as they might get some of the on road guys who want to go off road but can't because we race the same day: Well it's food for thought
I Vote Yes to the 2nd Sunday
We'll have to look at the calendar to make sure that the State and Nationals Titles along with Mother's Day,Father's Day and Ground Hogs Day
don't fall on the same day as our club days then every thing should be sweet ::

Last edited by chuckyone; 07-26-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Changing to the second Sunday permanently

Seems a little counter productive to me to have a group of people who have similar interests (1/5th cars) running at different venues on the same weekend.

Only seems logical.

Hey Craig,

I feel it's a good idea changing to the second Sunday of each month,i think any opportunity there is to bring more viewer's and potential racers i think it's great for our class.I'm all for it.

Cheers Joe
Old 07-26-2010, 02:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Nomadio React 2.4GHz TX and Receiver for Sale

Nomadio React 2.4GHz TX and Receiver for Sale

For sale is a Nomadio React 2.4GHz radio,receiver,rechargeable battery (4.8v 2000mAh NiMH) USB Cable and full manual instructions book all in excellent condition and working order for $180.00.If interested call Joe on 0412 662 396 or send me a PM.
Attached Thumbnails MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)-photo0295.jpg   MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)-photo0296.jpg   MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)-photo0297.jpg   MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)-photo0299.jpg  
Old 07-26-2010, 06:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Would be great if we could change it to the second sunday.

They are hundreds of spectators on race days watching the offroad at Luddenham (ask uncle Charlie! ) so if we can get their attention to come to our race on the second week, there would be some opportunities in recruiting some new members ...

Beside, I still want to race my offroad with them

D
Old 07-27-2010, 03:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Teacher has young kids in a class, asks them if they know a word with three syllables.
Little Charlie pipes up and says "Miss you are beautiful".
Teacher blushes, and says "yes Charlie, that's right. Beautiful is a three syllable word. Weel done!" (BTW, teacher is easy on the eye, but a little flat chested, it you know what I mean).

Next kid pipes up "Miss, My mum says you are wonderful!"
Again, "yes, Little Joe, wonderful is a three syllable word, fantastic!"

Little NEIL bursts out with " I know, I know Miss!! URINATE!!"
"errm, well, yes NEIL Urinate is a three syllable word. Can you put it in a sentence for the rest of the class?"

"My Dad says urinate, but you'd be a ten if you had bigger tits!"
Old 07-27-2010, 04:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Wink

Originally Posted by Kiwidave
Teacher has young kids in a class, asks them if they know a word with three syllables.
Little Charlie pipes up and says "Miss you are beautiful".
Teacher blushes, and says "yes Charlie, that's right. Beautiful is a three syllable word. Weel done!" (BTW, teacher is easy on the eye, but a little flat chested, it you know what I mean).

Next kid pipes up "Miss, My mum says you are wonderful!"
Again, "yes, Little Joe, wonderful is a three syllable word, fantastic!"

Little NEIL bursts out with " I know, I know Miss!! URINATE!!"
"errm, well, yes NEIL Urinate is a three syllable word. Can you put it in a sentence for the rest of the class?"

"My Dad says urinate, but you'd be a ten if you had bigger tits!"
Hey Neil
The Kiwi's jokes are getting worse, Lets all chip in and buy him a servo so he can go racing insted of sitting around thinking up bad jokes

Last edited by chuckyone; 07-27-2010 at 04:24 AM.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by chuckyone
Hey Neil
The Kiwi's jokes are getting worse, Lets all chip in and buy him a servo so he can go racing insted of sitting around thinking up bad jokes
Oh, was that a joke.

This is proof for the young ones not to drink or take drugs. Lol
Old 07-29-2010, 07:49 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Boy,
Playing a comp game of Cluedo and I need a hand solving the puzzle.

Anyone any good with deductive reasoning?
Old 07-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Starsracing
Hey Boy,

Does it have anything to do with the De-Sexing of Ducks
Old 07-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up

Hey Boy,

No No, Wait I'm good at solving puzzles Just let me go to my tool box and get my Big puzzle solving hammer. It's the same hammer I used on the Harm to adjust the toe-in on the reciver box that is now hanging off the car ( Opps )
Old 07-30-2010, 01:46 AM
Tech Regular

No No, Wait I'm good at solving puzzles Just let me go to my tool box and get my Big puzzle solving hammer. It's the same hammer I used on the Harm to adjust the toe-in on the reciver box that is now hanging off the car ( Opps )
Lol

Well the facts are:
Colonel Mustard was killed in the library with a gun.

The suspects are:
1. Santa Claus
2. The Easter Bunny
3. A Dumb Kiwi
4. A Smart Kiwi
5. The Tooth Fairy

Choose well old mate.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Lol

Well the facts are:
Colonel Mustard was killed in the library with a gun.

The suspects are:
1. Santa Claus
2. The Easter Bunny
3. A Dumb Kiwi
4. A Smart Kiwi
5. The Tooth Fairy

Choose well old mate.
I GOT IT
I GOT IT
IT had to be the Dumb Kiwi
Because ( No Offence Dave.) Every one knows that the Tooth fairy, Santa Claus, The Easter bunny. And A smart Kiwi don’t exist, They'er not real Boy that tock a lot of brain power. I'll have to go and lay down to rest now ::

Last edited by chuckyone; 07-30-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:03 AM
Tech Regular

I GOT IT
I GOT IT
IT had to be the Dumb Kiwi
Because ( No Offence Dave.) Every one knows that the Tooth fairy, Santa clues, The Easter bunny. And A smart Kiwi don’t exist, They'er not real
Spot on mate lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.