Search
Like Tree138Likes

England Park Raceway, Brendale.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blis
Big thanks to Rob and Martyn for being my guardian angels and cleaning up the kitchen without me knowing about it. It's altruistic initiatives like these from our fellow clubmates that makes membership at England Park more than a RC membership, it's an association with really good people.

Thanks Steve for race control, Andrew for sticking his neck out sooo far and still standing tall and specially for the all the support they give to all the members.

CLub Championship points are now on the website. They're embedded into our site from MYRCM so we won't have to worry about clicking here there and without weird looking URLS.

http://www.qrccra.org.au/2014-pro-tourer-winter-series/
http://www.qrccra.org.au/2014-8th-scale-winter-series/
http://www.qrccra.org.au/2014-gas-tourer-winter-series/
http://www.qrccra.org.au/2014-5th-bikes-winter-series/
http://www.qrccra.org.au/2014-ssf-winter-series/

When it all seems futile and the good people come to the rescue, you know that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Thanks guys!

h
Really impressed with what you have done to the website Harry, keep up the good work.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey everyone,

Thanks for another great race meet.

Congrats to the winners.

Well done team mate Turbo Tommy Hawe for winning SSF. Sakura IX Sport, Trackstar electronics. Our junior team member, Sean, Tom's boy, had some car issues but still had fun playing soccer with his competition. Your's truly is slowly working out the rust after coming back from a 3yr retirement. Got my Sport working a bit better... Chased Trev around for a few laps. Gave him a nudge accidentally, sorry Trev.

Sakura Rules!!!
Old 03-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Get your online entries in to MyRCM for racing on Friday night. I will be at work until 6pm so hopefully somebody will be able to get the computer started before I get there. It would help get the meeting going so much quicker if everybody was to enter online.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:12 AM
Tech Elite

Default Riddle

What gets hot, it's red, sits on a long shaft and only takes a little while to do what you expect. It feels better when you are on top than it does on the bottom and can be a real tease when driving over bumps?

You'll have to register online and head out to England Park Raceway on Friday night to find out! If you don't think it's G Rated, then the shame is on you, so best find out!!!
Old 03-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

are we back to this r/g / rated stuff again
Old 03-11-2014, 01:37 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by greg.dawn
are we back to this r/g / rated stuff again
its a Reds Racing Long Stroke motor. But, Blue Is Better.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

what did you do to make it red I bet I was more fun than how you got it blue
Old 03-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by blis
What gets hot, it's red, sits on a long shaft and only takes a little while to do what you expect. It feels better when you are on top than it does on the bottom and can be a real tease when driving over bumps?

You'll have to register online and head out to England Park Raceway on Friday night to find out! If you don't think it's G Rated, then the shame is on you, so best find out!!!
Ooh I know, I know.....but I am not telling. See you all on Friday night.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

I see that Jason Dorn has let his old racing buddy the one an only Michael Redmond into the secret fun of SSF. Will be good to see an old racer from days gone by. Jason you better warn him that the competition is RED HOT on Friday nights. Hopefully my new ESC will be here tomorrow and finally I'll have some brakes for the hairpin. Can't wait to try out the new bit of gear, if it's good enough for Reinhardt surely it's good enough for the old Finch. See you all on friday. Hope your ready to do 19 laps in 5 mins Turbo Tom.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by finchy
I see that Jason Dorn has let his old racing buddy the one an only Michael Redmond into the secret fun of SSF.
Also add Clinton Livingstone into that list. He will be driving the Team Potato Head Racing Spec-R on Friday night.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:59 AM
Tech Regular

Have you given up on driving the SpecR Rob?
Old 03-12-2014, 04:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

What's going on Rob. Can't you handle the awesome Spec R. Maybe you should buy a couple of HoBo's. Who knows your driving might improve. Just joking. The only way to get better is to drive the cars and learn how to set them up.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:03 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mrjudd77
Have you given up on driving the SpecR Rob?
What's going on Rob. Can't you handle the awesome Spec R. Maybe you should buy a couple of HoBo's. Who knows your driving might improve. Just joking. The only way to get better is to drive the cars and learn how to set them up.
Not at all Marty, its still more car than I am driver, it is just do not feel like racing at the moment, I have other things going on that are taking up my time instead.

Plus something most people dont know is that i have an auto immune disease called polymyositis, and it has been giving me hell of late and 1am finishes really knock the crap out of me, so it becomes a matter of work or play some days. And i need money more than i need 3 days of pain

Going to be racing 12th at Jeffs, 12th at Logan interclub, then going to Tamworth to race 12th again. After all that, i might come and do a few Fri night SSF meets or just wait till gas goes back to daytime racing as the daytime will work in better with me atm.

Cheers,

Rob.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Woohoo! Just one more sleep and a few mid-lecture naps until we go racing again. I have managed to swap my shifts so I can be there in time to take nominations. There is a few new names on the nomination list for this week so it should be another busy night. If you haven't already nominated online, please do it ASAP so that we can finish the night as early as possible. Click it!
Old 03-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

I see that Jason Dorn has let his old racing buddy the one an only Michael Redmond into the secret fun of SSF. Will be good to see an old racer from days gone by. Jason you better warn him that the competition is RED HOT on Friday nights. Hopefully my new ESC will be here tomorrow and finally I'll have some brakes for the hairpin. Can't wait to try out the new bit of gear, if it's good enough for Reinhardt surely it's good enough for the old Finch. See you all on friday. Hope your ready to do 19 laps in 5 mins Turbo Tom.
Hey Graeme nothing much has changed, Redmond will undoubtedly still be rebuilding his car 5min before heat 1.

Brakes ?
I just always make sure someone is in front of me.

But Ive found some motors don't have as much brake as others. Orion was one that found was quite lacking even with the speedy at 100%

-Jason

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.