R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   England Park Raceway, Brendale. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/20704-england-park-raceway-brendale.html)

acs 07-01-2003 11:00 PM

England Park Raceway, Brendale.

There is a lot of Brendale guys on Rctech these days so I thought we could have out own thread.

We seem to be getting some descent numbers on race day lately and hopefully will get even more as we get closer to the State Titles.

Please post your thoughts.

Al:nod:

TBR 07-01-2003 11:04 PM

Sorry I'm brain dead at the moment I have no thoughts!!:weird: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

finchy 07-01-2003 11:48 PM

Is MK going back to big car for next meet? Will TBR kick ass again? Will acs dominate over Jeff in the next club?
For all the answers see you at the next club day at Brendale.:D :D

TBR 07-02-2003 02:17 PM

Originally posted by finchy
Is MK going back to big car for next meet? Will TBR kick ass again? Will acs dominate over Jeff in the next club?
For all the answers see you at the next club day at Brendale.:D :D

Me kicking ass??:confused: The only ass that I kicked last week was my own!

Coxy 07-02-2003 03:33 PM

Could anybody give me details on the Calender for Brendale. Club days and the state tittles. Also where would you suggest to stay. Do you need a car to get from the airport to track and hotel. I might come up for a clubie soon. It's just too damn cold down here.

Coxy.

MK 07-02-2003 04:18 PM

Originally posted by Coxy
Could anybody give me details on the Calender for Brendale. Club days and the state tittles. Also where would you suggest to stay. Do you need a car to get from the airport to track and hotel. I might come up for a clubie soon. It's just too damn cold down here.

Coxy.

Coxy,

Check out our club website for the calendar (www.qrccra.org.au), also you can download the entry form for the state titles which has a list of motels on it, as for which one to stay at, don't know, never used them. You will definitely need a car to get around, unless you want to cab it everywhere.

There's only two club days left before the state titles! :D

acs 07-02-2003 11:18 PM

MK,

I worked out your gear ratios in the new .8 module gears. The closest combo is 22/58, 27/53. The only thing i am worried about is the 5 tooth split do you think it would be too much.

You can find gear ratio chart on Mugenseiki site if you havent seen it yet.

Thanks

Al:)

MK 07-02-2003 11:29 PM

Originally posted by acs
MK,

I worked out your gear ratios in the new .8 module gears. The closest combo is 22/58, 27/53. The only thing i am worried about is the 5 tooth split do you think it would be too much.

You can find gear ratio chart on Mugenseiki site if you havent seen it yet.

Thanks

Al:)

Al,

I will be doing some testing with the new gears to find the optimal ratio before the champs. I don't know how it will handle a 5 tooth split, I should think it would be too much of a jump. I don't think the gear ratio I ran on Sunday was the optimal ratio for our track (too tall) and I think the standard ratio that Jeff runs may be a little too low, so hopefully the 0.8 module gears will give us something in between. Only time will tell, time to concentrate on the real car for a bit though. :D

acs 07-02-2003 11:44 PM

Originally posted by MK
Al,

I will be doing some testing with the new gears to find the optimal ratio before the champs. I don't know how it will handle a 5 tooth split, I should think it would be too much of a jump. I don't think the gear ratio I ran on Sunday was the optimal ratio for our track (too tall) and I think the standard ratio that Jeff runs may be a little too low, so hopefully the 0.8 module gears will give us something in between. Only time will tell, time to concentrate on the real car for a bit though. :D

I would have thought the "real car" would have been "GOLD" by now!!:nod:

Al

MK 07-02-2003 11:50 PM

Chassis is GOLD, motors need to be prepared and you should always be trying to improve. ;)

sparksy 07-02-2003 11:56 PM

MK... check your PM

MK 07-03-2003 12:05 AM

Thanks for that sparksy, I think my major problem will be lack of setup options for the car. I'm stuck with A rear blocks and B ackerman and I don't think I have anything softer than grey springs front and rear. But it's all in the name of fun and I'm looking forward to the challenge of getting the car dialled in such a short amount of time. :lol:

sparksy 07-03-2003 12:13 AM

if you have the time.... might be worth going back to 10 000 rear diff oil...

MK 07-03-2003 12:20 AM

Originally posted by sparksy
if you have the time.... might be worth going back to 10 000 rear diff oil...
Oh bugger, I'd forgotten about that. Sounds like a lot of effort!!

Gear 07-03-2003 04:13 AM

Originally posted by MK
Thanks for that sparksy, I think my major problem will be lack of setup options for the car. I'm stuck with A rear blocks and B ackerman and I don't think I have anything softer than grey springs front and rear. But it's all in the name of fun and I'm looking forward to the challenge of getting the car dialled in such a short amount of time. :lol:
I should be their about 4pm MK, what time you looking at getting their?

Jeffrey