Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2011 AARCMCC On Road Electric National Titles - West Coast Perth WA 16-21st November >

2011 AARCMCC On Road Electric National Titles - West Coast Perth WA 16-21st November

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 AARCMCC On Road Electric National Titles - West Coast Perth WA 16-21st November

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Snow Rider
To any one thinking whether or not to run the nationals, we now have multiple Australian National and State Champion including the 2011 NSW State Titles winner, Simon Nicholson making the journey to the west to battle it out with the likes of Josh Pain and Paul 'PATTO' Pattison. The bragging rights for the next 12 months are on the line so nows the time to get your entries in. Check out the WCMRC nationals page for all event details including accommodation in the area and the videos. Entry form also available and can be submitted online.
http://wcmrc.asn.au/nationals.html
Shhh. Don't spread that around. Most people decide to travel to Perth because they think the big guns won't and they might have a chance. What you want to do is promote the fact that none of the guns have entered 12th yet, that Mini racers don't often go far from the South East Coast. Maybe even toss in that the local guys don't often get to race against the big name drivers from the East and are looking forward to testing themselves, you know totally downplay everything and have your average racer thinking "I could win this thing." :
Old 10-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Why ? does it make your ass look big ?
You will never change Patto
Old 10-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by advfuel
You will never change Patto
I thought a justified comment to the post in question

Lets go racing
Old 10-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

To the Mini racers ...... it would seem that the Ride Inch Up rims are actually a 2mm offset which would make them illegal for the Nats.

I am sure that the organisers and AARCMCC wil confirm this will stand for the event.

Always found the zero offset rule a bit strange as you can simply put on a large hex and add shims and you are wider anyhow
Old 10-06-2011, 02:45 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cannon
To the Mini racers ...... it would seem that the Ride Inch Up rims are actually a 2mm offset which would make them illegal for the Nats.

I am sure that the organisers and AARCMCC wil confirm this will stand for the event.

Always found the zero offset rule a bit strange as you can simply put on a large hex and add shims and you are wider anyhow
Thank you for that info.

Dont mention the "standard" hex/drive train, didn't we have that one earlier in the year.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well we travelled to Bayswater last Sunday for our first race meet with the Stock electrics. Had a thoroughly good time. On the way back to Bunbury that evening I asked Jacqui how she liked the track. She said ... 'I liked the big angled turn at the end of the main straight'.

If you don't make it to the 2011 Nats, and don't have an 11 deg banked u-turn at the end of the main straight at your home track, then you're missing out. This post wasn't meant to be a promo, but it is just the best way to express my experience from last Sunday.

Actually, we nearly didn't make it last Sunday as when I checked the weather radar in Bunbury at 5:30 am, there was a lot of rain on the radar. However, the radar indicated that the rain was coming from the North and looked like it would pass through Perth soon. Hence, I woke Jacqui up, and after breakfast and a shower we headed North. It was raining when we left Bunbury, and when we got to Myalup the rain was heavier. Jacqui asked about the rain at this point. I explained that the radar indicated that it would stop raining in Perth before we got there. It was still raining in Mandurah, reduced to a light sprinkle by Canning Bridge, and dry by the time we got to Bayswater ... couldn't believe our luck.

By the way, looking at that tower last Sunday, it does make your arse look big on some people.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:15 AM
TJ
Tech Champion

When do entries close???
Old 10-06-2011, 03:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jongo
By the way, looking at that tower last Sunday, it does make your arse look big on some people.
as long as it doesnt go to peoples head, we should be fine.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TJ
When do entries close???
23rd Oct according to the entry form.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:29 AM
TJ
Tech Champion

Thanks , have everything else booked just have to get the entry form in.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default Entry Form Database

If you have already submitted your entry, check the entry database ands make sure we haven't missed you

http://wcmrc.asn.au/index_files/2011...0Programme.pdf
Old 10-07-2011, 01:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

how do 12th scale cars go on the track? is there sufficient traction for them?
Old 10-08-2011, 03:03 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by m@_c
how do 12th scale cars go on the track? is there sufficient traction for them?
12th scale on the track is awesome. Good amount of traction and nice high speeds. Really good fun
Old 10-08-2011, 03:51 AM
TJ
Tech Champion

Hope so all booked in now can't wait. Hope to try out 17.5 next weekend at the last round of CC. Whats the best compound tires for 12th on the track?
Old 10-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TJ
Hope so all booked in now can't wait. Hope to try out 17.5 next weekend at the last round of CC. Whats the best compound tires for 12th on the track?
Sorry for the slow response TJ, i will ask Keri tomorrow night at the execs meeting wat the best tyres are for 12th

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.