Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta
Gary and I met with the owners yesterday and had a great discussion about the future of the track. Look for more info on Monday. Fear Farm (Haunt) Opens up today, those guys are working like 20 hour days and have been for weeks!
Great... I can't wait to hear the news. I'm sure it will be good.

I look forward to getting back out on the track and settling any disputes with some good races. Nothing like the satisfaction of beating someone that pissed you off when you beat them, or better yet LAP them

Good luck to all you AZ racers at Gas Champs. Give those Cally boys a lesson.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

good to hear... hope to be depositing my share of aluminium to fear farms soil from my new bce chassis as soon as possible thats right kenny no skids...LOL
Old 09-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Great news!
Old 09-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Tech Addict

Default Gas Champs videos

I posted some video of Gas Champs. I'll add the Sportsman Buggy A1 main I recorded later.
http://www.youtube.com/user/processorfault
Old 09-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

It looks like a nice track and facility. Looks like a fun layout too. Is that video from that head cam you wear sometimes Travis? That little thing takes some pretty descent video. I want one

How did you AZ racers do at the event?
Old 09-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Yep it is. I was a little rushed so I didn't get the angle quite correct. The raw video quality is better than what you see on Youtube, but it's still pretty good.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Great turnout of AZ Racers at Gas Champs way to represent guys!!!!! AZ had 3 drivers in the A Mains Sean Dickinson and Vareck Wright in Sportsman Buggy and then Jeff Doetzer and Vareck Wright in the Sportman Truggy A Main nice job guys!!! They could not have got there without all the GREAT Pit Work from fellow AZ Racers Help way to race as a TEAM guys!!!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta
Gary and I met with the owners yesterday and had a great discussion about the future of the track. Look for more info on Monday. Fear Farm (Haunt) Opens up today, those guys are working like 20 hour days and have been for weeks!
Uh oh. Monday went by and then Tuesday. Half way through Wednesday and still no info. Usually no news is good news but not in this case.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wibs
Uh oh. Monday went by and then Tuesday. Half way through Wednesday and still no info. Usually no news is good news but not in this case.
Track is opening up again real soon. It's not my place to mention dates and what not but things are looking good last I heard. Looking forward to racing with you guys again in the very near future
Old 09-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by JoePit
Track is opening up again real soon. It's not my place to mention dates and what not but things are looking good last I heard. Looking forward to racing with you guys again in the very near future
Glad to hear that
Old 09-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default AZ Nitro Crew

Originally Posted by Carwreck
Great turnout of AZ Racers at Gas Champs way to represent guys!!!!! AZ had 3 drivers in the A Mains Sean Dickinson and Vareck Wright in Sportsman Buggy and then Jeff Doetzer and Vareck Wright in the Sportman Truggy A Main nice job guys!!! They could not have got there without all the GREAT Pit Work from fellow AZ Racers Help way to race as a TEAM guys!!!!!
Sure was a great turn out for the AZ side! At one point we had 5 or 6 AZ guys in the same Truggy race and the others stepped in to help Pit.

My main issue was flameouts at the start of each of my races. My first qualifier which is the only one I didn't flameout on, I started in 2nd and held it through the whole race to finish 2nd. Then struggled through the remainder of Gas Champs.

I wanna say thanks to the guys that pitted for me Sean Hammond, EM Racing President Hector Perez and Dave Dydasco for stepping in to marshal for me while I'm still healing my arm.

Expert racer Casey Peck, thanks for the "Help" on my car also! Tho busy with his own cars, always has a minute to help out!

Congrats to Vareck on his win!

Had a BLAST! Next on the list, Pro-Line Battle at the Beach!! Who's in??!!
Old 09-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Tech Master

Default Race on

Hey everyone, I heard back from Robert today and he has given the provisional go ahead for the below schedule. Gary and I will be meeting tomorrow to shore things up. Fear Farm will be covering certain items and the racer group will be for others. With the support received over the past 2 weeks, I'm sure we can have a great Winter season at Fear Farm!

Here is the tentative schedule. We will be laying out some special events and points series races, over some of the race dates, to add a little flavor. Other than maybe a few last minute tweaks, look for this schedule to be pretty close to what we run over the next few months..

All of these dates will be day time racing. Start times will most likely be Noon or 11AM. Should have those things determined and posted on the website within 24 hours...

Fear Farm Winter Schedule:
October 6th
October 20th
November 3rd
November 10th
November 24th
December 8th
December 22nd
December 29th
January 12th
January 26th
February 2nd (Maybe week after if Joey isn't starting the rebuild for NC)
Old 09-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Great news Kenny !!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Awesome!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Excellent news! Not sure my work schedule will allow me to make any of these, but I'll do my best. Either way I hope FF Raceway 2.0 does well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.