Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 09-16-2012, 07:55 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mulepic
The key to coordinating volunteers is to make the dates well known and well in advanced.
If 30% of the people from the last few pages of this thread that said they'd help actually help by showing up and doing something besides stand around I'd be surprised.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
If 30% of the people from the last few pages of this thread that said they'd help actually help by showing up and doing something besides stand around I'd be surprised.
Dude STFU and go away, Everything you have to say is negative! We dont need that here.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Buddmann
Dude STFU and go away, Everything you have to say is negative! We dont need that here.
Don't get mad at the messenger. You know it's true
Old 09-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Honestly I've never seen you post in this thread, and I have no idea who you are. Are you amongst the 30%? I'm not trying to be rude here so don't take offense. I've only been around for 6 months so I don't know everyone.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by JoePit
Honestly I've never seen you post in this thread, and I have no idea who you are. Are you amongst the 30%? I'm not trying to be rude here so don't take offense. I've only been around for 6 months so I don't know everyone.
No offense taken. No i'm not amongst the 30%. I never said I'd come out and help
Old 09-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mulepic
The key to coordinating volunteers is to make the dates well known and well in advanced.
Agreed as well we can use twitter or mass group text messages.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Tech Addict

For anyone new to RCTech, there is an "Ignore List", learn to use it as I have. Log in, go to User CP, click Edit Ignore List, add a username, click OK, click Save Changes. Now... If I could kindly ask people NOT to quote all the keyboard vomit posted online that. would. be. awesome. thanks. If you quote it, I get to see your post and the junk you are responding to.

I really like Twitter and he can set the KBRL FB account to automatically post updates to Twitter as well, but I don't think many people have signed up to follow the Kenny Brosh Twitter account, so he hasn't used it a whole lot in the past. If you get signed up, make sure to set your alerts so you get a text notification from his account so you don't need to keep checking the twitter app. I liked the traffic updates on KBRL days.

For my friends:
Kenny was not just referring to having already received generic offers of help. He is definitely asking for volunteers so he can fill in all the missing pieces. Right now there are individuals working on specific basic needs to get the facility re-opened after we get a race schedule that will work with the other big events on the property. This is much more in line with what we did last year around the holidays. It's not great that it happens right at the beginning of good outside temps, but it makes me glad I raced nearly every weekend during the summer. If all goes well we could have an initial race schedule sometime later this week. I'm not sure about the volunteer schedule, that will need to wait until Kenny has more info and volunteers so if you're willing to pitch in, send him your info and an idea of availability. When he has all the info he needs I hope we can blast out the remaining work and hit the track soon!
Old 09-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

PKAOG.. we don't need your negativity. We will get volunteers. We have plenty of volunteers at the track regularly because we love to race at Fear Farm. We just all need to get more organized and step it up a couple of notches so FF does not shut down.

(edited my comments about One Hobbies, it was off topic and not necessary)

The owner of Fear Farm posted its not over YET...he's waiting to see what the RC Community does. So now its time for us to racers to step up the plate and make sure Fear Farm not only stays open but thrives.

Kenny, being a successful business man myself and I know Gary has been successful as well, how about we join you at that meeting? As much as I love you bro, I think you need some help on this mediation. 3 minds working together are better then one.

Last edited by Vortexted; 09-17-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Vortexted
Shut up PKAOG.. we don't need your negativity. We have plenty of volunteers at the track regularly because we love to race at Fear Farm. We just all need to get more organized and step it up a couple of notches so FF does not shut down.

We already have a problem with one hobby employees coming to FF trying to promote there 10th scale agenda and taking racers away from Fear Farm. Like Verick, I've seen him do it many times.
Just like Bob coming around Saturday night trying to promote his hobby shop and nitro pit reopening.
Personally I will never support tracks from chumps who do this, unless Fear Farm goes away and I have no other choice. My heart belongs to Fear Farm and I drive 2 hours round trip twice a week to be there and race one of the best and BIGGEST tracks in the United States.

I've talked to many racers that left fear farm for one hobbies cool A/c and they tell me when the heat ends they will come back to Fear Farm.

The owner of Fear Farm posted its not over YET...he's waiting to see what the RC Community does. So now its time for us to racers to step up the plate and make sure Fear Farm not only stays open but thrives.

Kenny, being a successful business man myself and I know Gary has been successful as well, how about we join at that meeting? As much as I love you bro, I think you need some help on this mediation.
What would Jesus think about you telling people to shut up?
Old 09-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Tech Rookie

What would Jesus think about you telling people to shut up?
I have committed him to damnation already don't worry.

Stay real, and keep saying what's on your mind.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

This page..perfect case and point! So, a guy gives constructive criticism, so jump on him like a pack of wolves....well good!

Vortexted...Do you HONESTLY think your post is helping the cause!? Stealing racers!?!? COME AWN! HELLO, 1/8 scale nitro and 1/10 scale electric are the same, they all race on the same track...always. I remember when 1H opened, I raced my 2wd 4.1 buggy in the open nitro truggy class! Your comments are genius, I bet you play with sparklers when your filling up with fuel!

Here is a positive remark.."STFU and go away, we don't need your negativity"!? Why, because your SO POSITIVE...you should be a gawd darn counselor!

WTF happened to 1:8 Nitro in AZ!?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Suspended

We already have a problem with one hobby employees coming to FF trying to promote there 10th scale agenda and taking racers away from Fear Farm. Like Verick, I've seen him do it many times.

Hey TED are YOU Serious????? VARECK is a GASSHOLE NOT a flashlight racer!!!! Next time YOU want To PUT his name in the mix maybe YOU should approach him first!!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 02:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ted are you serious ?? please do us all a favor and stfu .. just because you drive a sweet audi and think your jared tebo doesnt mean shit .. and as for being a SUCKsesful bussiness man who gives a shit .. your a clown maybe your the reason people dont come race at fear farm . makes perfect sense to me to race inside and not sweat my balls off in the summer time . and for people getting others to race indoors thats on the person going on there own so do the gas community a favor and keep your mouth shut
Old 09-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by Jrcheese
ted are you serious ?? please do us all a favor and stfu .. just because you drive a sweet audi and think your jared tebo doesnt mean shit .. and as for being a SUCKsesful bussiness man who gives a shit .. your a clown maybe your the reason people dont come race at fear farm . makes perfect sense to me to race inside and not sweat my balls off in the summer time . and for people getting others to race indoors thats on the person going on there own so do the gas community a favor and keep your mouth shut
Nah, successful people don't run around saying, "I'm successful"!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mHOUPS
Nah, successful people don't run around saying, "I'm successful"!
even better ted how bout you open a track see what the numbers do in the summer time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.