Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 06-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Please everyone, understand that it's way faster to drive at 75% and crash less, than driving at 100% with crashes in every other turn.

Joe is a great guy and for him to say something, he must have really been put through the ringer..
Old 06-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Tech Master

Default MDA Camp this Tuesday

Hello everyone,

As you might remember, I asked for vehicles and volunteers to come up to Payson for the MDA Camp, for kids. Since then I've received many pledges and at this time I would like to firm up exactly what we have and who will be joining us.

If you're still interested in giving vehicles or your time, please call me 6024184836, or email me [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

Kenny Brosh
Old 06-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by DerpDiggler
Marshalling 8th scale buggy was like playing frogger with indy cars except only half of them stayed on the actual track. I got drilled twice and one of the times I was off the track in my marshal spot. Oh and btw, the next time some jackass decides to pin his throttle while I am picking his car up I am going to politely put it on the ground upside down until he either lets off or it dies.
Lol I had one do a burnout on my wrist when I marshalled the rythm section for novice. Gloves rule. Make sure you wait to punch it till it hits the ground guys.

Where were you at on the track, I had a horrible driving day, hope I didn't hit you. The only person I tagged that I know of was Vareck watching on the far left side by the fence. I think I made him spill his drink cuz he gave me the evil eye and walked outside the gate. He's a tough guy he can take a bump now and again!

I have the truck almost rebuilt, so I think I'm running that this week. Truggy time fellas! Oh, and a rough day at the races beats any day at work!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Would anyone object to me running my Exo Terra in the Pro4 class if I can make it out this week?
Old 06-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta
Hello everyone,

As you might remember, I asked for vehicles and volunteers to come up to Payson for the MDA Camp, for kids. Since then I've received many pledges and at this time I would like to firm up exactly what we have and who will be joining us.

If you're still interested in giving vehicles or your time, please call me 6024184836, or email me [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

Kenny Brosh
Me and maurica would definitely help if we had the vacation time, but can't afford to miss a day of work right now :-(
Old 06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Default IS EVERYONE READY TO RUMBLE

SEE EVERYONE AT THE TRACK THURS AND SAT !!! HECTOR, IF MJ23 NEEDS A NEW HOME. SEND HIM MY WAY. MUGEN SEIKI BABY !!! STAY THIRSTY MY FRIEND LOL !!!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AZTman
Lol I had one do a burnout on my wrist when I marshalled the rythm section for novice. Gloves rule. Make sure you wait to punch it till it hits the ground guys.

Where were you at on the track, I had a horrible driving day, hope I didn't hit you. The only person I tagged that I know of was Vareck watching on the far left side by the fence. I think I made him spill his drink cuz he gave me the evil eye and walked outside the gate. He's a tough guy he can take a bump now and again!

I have the truck almost rebuilt, so I think I'm running that this week. Truggy time fellas! Oh, and a rough day at the races beats any day at work!
I usually take the rythm section. I actually enjoy marshalling and try to pick the busy spots.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by DerpDiggler
I usually take the rythm section. I actually enjoy marshalling and try to pick the busy spots.
Agreed!

Looks like it's definitely a truggy weekend for me! I'll have the buggy out to try a few setup changes and get used to the old Nomadio for KBRL Rd3, but the truggy is calling my name. Breaking in a new truggy motor this week too, see you at the track!
Old 06-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Id like to see a track change before finals heard some dude drew up a few bitchin layouts and gave them to kenny ;-) wink wink
Old 06-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AZTman
Agreed!

Looks like it's definitely a truggy weekend for me! I'll have the buggy out to try a few setup changes and get used to the old Nomadio for KBRL Rd3, but the truggy is calling my name. Breaking in a new truggy motor this week too, see you at the track!
Awesome job tonight, Travis! You had that truggy on rails for sure. What engine did you end up running in the main? I think you told me you blew up that new engine in the 1st heat?

Good times for sure tonight... Asides from the wind early on the weather turned out to be fantastic. See you guys next week for the KBRL. I may come out Thursday if I'm feeling motivated.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Tech Rookie

I would say that last night was pretty much bad luck for almost everybody. I managed to destroy 2 motors in one night. I feel great!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Tech Addict

Hey thanks Joe. That was my Go Engine GX5R I bought in Feb 2011, ran it in my old Jammin, ran in my Losi at NC2012 and every week in between. I think Amain will be selling them again as the G5T when they get stock, but I think I'm really going to prefer the GXII5R/2072 like the one I smoked and also the one I run in buggy. The clutch was already shot from last weekend but didn't have time to swap it out before the main.

My airfilter popped off in heat 1, sanded it first time on the track. It will work out, my other motors are ok, got that freshy to do some truggy testing and to bag it up now and not need to buy motors right before NC2013.
I'm not sure I will do what Veno does and lift up the truck by the airfilter to test for a secure fit, but I'll definitely check it a little better in the future. Live and learn right? I almost called it a day and packed up, but I marshalled for the trucks in Rd2 and I got such a HUUUGE smile on my face watching them run I was doing the 1-man wave when the pack went by at the end of the straight! Figured I had to get out for the main so I borrowed an airfilter housing and did the dang thing. Crazy fun running with all you guys out there, that's why I show up every week.

Kenny thanks for letting me run your buggy the second half of the main, I'm dying to see some laptimes man! Sorry I broke it near the end... Who told you those aluminum axles were a good idea anyway?
Old 06-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Tech Master

Default Thursday Results

Sorry for the delay
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (7.9 KB, 48 views)
Round2.txt (8.8 KB, 54 views)
Old 06-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Tech Master

Default Saturday Results...

Thanks everyone!

Big thank you to Gary for giving me an chill night and also to Zach and Wes for their hard work!!
Attached Files
Round1.txt (15.5 KB, 42 views)
Round2.txt (16.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_01_Pro 4_A-Main.pdf (27.3 KB, 132 views)
R3_Race_02_Pro 2_A-Main.pdf (22.0 KB, 136 views)
Old 06-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

LAST ONES..
Attached Files

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.