Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hemi4me
BUS, I jave a pocket FULL OF LAPDANCES Have you come across anything new?
I have came across a couple of new things recently!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by busdriver
I have came across a couple of new things recently!
hey Larookeet master doesn't count
Old 07-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

too many cry babies race at srs!

Last edited by ae rat; 07-29-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ae rat
too many cry babies race at srs!
Ain't that the truth but if you can look past them though the SRS crew works hard and dose a great job at providing a fun place to race.
I don't think anyone can please everyone.

Last edited by RC Racer OG; 07-27-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Racer OG
Aint that the truth but if you can look past them though the SRS crew work hard and do a great job at providing a fun place to race.
I dont think anyone can please everyone.
True that!
Old 07-28-2009, 05:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by Jackie Thayer
now you bring up an important discussion here mark, i gotta hand it to ya

unacceptable behavior, or "flying off the handle" is and will never be tolerated at SRS, and i will give you a shining example about a recent incident. there were actually a couple of incidents at the track a few weeks ago, one of which i was aware and a witness to- the other was not, so was not dealt with..... or didnt have to be dealt with anyway, as the two guys cooled off and went on as normal. there was an incident in the electric 1/8th race where keoni and david josten got into eachother; the details are irrelevant. after the incident i enforced penalties according to what i saw, resulting in a suspension from racing. that penalty was, by the way, enforced until this saturday that just passed. i havent heard a whole lot about it to be honest; keoni acknowledged the penalty and accepted it.

the point is, regardless of the person, rules will be enforced. ALWAYS. as soon as you set your car on that track, all rules apply to that person. mark if something ever bothers you and makes you uncomfortable, or even you see makes somebody else uncomfortable or unsafe, take it to your nearest race director or employee. im not being sarcastic either. the only reason that penalties were not assesed to the other two guys in the other incident is 1) i didnt see it and 2) i didnt even know it happened until after the program ended that night.

ok now that thats dealt with- come out to race my friend. you are welcome with open arms as you always were. that goes for everybody else. we dont know what always happens at the track all the time. and you know the worst part? all i have to do is click on the thread to get the latest juice on what were doin wrong, or right. let us know what you like or dont like. hell, come hate on my starter kit(i started it by the way). i have two healthy ears ready for some input, negative or positive- and would love to hear every word honest. this typing thing is for the birds anyway!!!

jackie
I like the fact that the rules apply to everyone and even the owner gets suspended from him own track...
Old 07-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Tech Regular

keoni is a great guy so are the guys who work for him, its the fast guys there that do all the crying ive been racing now for 2 months in florida and dont hear nearly as much crying when i was in arizona they would cry about marshalling like its my fault they flipped over and i didnt run at break neck speed to flip it over they all wanna drive like maifield but theres only about 6 guys who can. the rest blame thier equipment and the marshalling.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Wow, what did I miss? I need to race more. Last time I raced JRX-2's and RC10's were the ticket. LOL. I finally have the rides together, just need to make it out for weeeknight/weekend.

**Also, when did they re-set the post count? Last time I checked I was over 2,000. Now I'm at 2.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Default points

Can we get the updated points for the series, Thanks
Round 1 and 2 is up but not 3, 4, and the total through 4 rounds
Old 07-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Punched
Wow, what did I miss? I need to race more. Last time I raced JRX-2's and RC10's were the ticket. LOL. I finally have the rides together, just need to make it out for weeeknight/weekend.

**Also, when did they re-set the post count? Last time I checked I was over 2,000. Now I'm at 2.
They deleted the Phx racers thead. Please try to keep up.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:08 AM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
Can we get the updated points for the series, Thanks
Round 1 and 2 is up but not 3, 4, and the total through 4 rounds
Marcus,

Sorry for the delay they will be available in the shop and posted on our web site tomorrow. We just finished them up.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Default points

Thanks Keoni for posting the points. The Points are up on the SRS web site through 4 rounds. www.scottsdalercspeedway.com just click on srs racing
Old 08-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Had a great time racing last night, Track was perfect! Thanks SRS crew!
Old 08-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

I vote that we get a "Corner Marshal Training Academy"! Once everyone has graduated, and the final switch is made to personal transponders, things will be pretty much perfect!

Thanks for all that you guys do!
Old 08-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default whiners

one thing everyone should remember...if you drive your car under control you wont need a marshal. it is his choice to either run,jog or walk to your car. so that being said dont punch it when he goes to grab it and dont yell like your wrecking was his fault. all the whiny babies out there need to watch a pro when they need a marshal. pro's sit there calm with their finger off the trigger. realizing its not the marshal's fault is the first step to recovering from R.C.J.S.(remote control jackass syndrome)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.