Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sounds awesome Daniel! More short course the better! I will buy the TQ in short course a hot dog from the snack bar! Lets bring em out and show everybody how much fun these trucks really are! I am looking forward to seeing your converted trucks and how they handle out on the track! Right now this class is looking really affordable! 1 old truggy, buggy arms and driveshafts half way there then you get to put body cage and bumpers as well as those ultra sticky tires! great stuff!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

can i get some updated information on this track?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vtec.
can i get some updated information on this track?
What kind of info you looking for? The website is:http://www.arcraceway.com

The track, dirt, facility, and operator are awesome. Good compitition and a semi-laid back atmospere. No stress and anxiety. The owner is continually improving the facility and track as time goes. He has a lot of plans.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:20 AM
Tech Adept

haha so this is the track I saw when I was out there mountain biking! only glanced at it a few times as I was waiting for the shuttle truck. Definitly need to check the track out, how does everyone deal with the heat out there?? it's never been even remotely cool during the day all times I have been there.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mudman
haha so this is the track I saw when I was out there mountain biking! only glanced at it a few times as I was waiting for the shuttle truck. Definitly need to check the track out, how does everyone deal with the heat out there?? it's never been even remotely cool during the day all times I have been there.
Yeah, they have been having quit a few mountain bike races at the resort.

The heat is not too big of deal. If its a hot day, bring shade, and you will be fine. Lately it had been pretty cold once the sun went down. The temp changes quit a bit when that happens. For a few weeks there, we were bringing propane heaters to keep warm. The weather right now, has been great.

The facility is ran very well. Dan is a great guy, and is always thinking about the racers!! Always looking to improve the place to make it better for all of us that go.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:48 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by itsshemp
Yeah, they have been having quit a few mountain bike races at the resort.

The heat is not too big of deal. If its a hot day, bring shade, and you will be fine. Lately it had been pretty cold once the sun went down. The temp changes quit a bit when that happens. For a few weeks there, we were bringing propane heaters to keep warm. The weather right now, has been great.

The facility is ran very well. Dan is a great guy, and is always thinking about the racers!! Always looking to improve the place to make it better for all of us that go.
cool, I plan to make it out there sometime. My buddy does the 12hr races out there.

The land owner is super cool! We had a DH race even out there not too long ago, and he was very excited about it.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

TO ALL THAT RACE AT ARC
i need a AMB transponder for this weekend any body have an extra they are willing to sell let me know(PM me) so i can race thanks.
Thomas Jones
Old 02-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

nobody??
Old 02-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Tech Regular

I think its gonna rain anyway.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Thopper
I think its gonna rain anyway.
perfect time for the slash!
Old 02-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

really
damn i was so excited
Old 02-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

ZERTA: Even if nobody replies, there will still likely be someone at the track (that doesn't read the forums) willing to sell or loan you a transponder. Just ask Dan when you get there and he'll check around for you.

Everyone. I talked to Dan at the track today and he was saying that if the rain had not made an appearance, he would have re-done the track this week. But since it will most likely rain, he is waiting until next week to do it.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Will this track be ready to race if it rains? I normally go to Thunder Alley, but depending on the amount of rain, I think it will flood, also looking at Rev too but isn't there a losi race there this weekend? Anyway I have not gone to any other track besides TA and I was thinking if it rains that this might be a good opportunity to leave the nest so to speak and try a different track. Thanks in advance for any help. How much does it cost to race there?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Who knows if the track will be ready if it rains.. Depends on how much rain it sees.

Check here for updates and there should be new info posted later.

Costs $20 to race + $10 for an extra class.

Last edited by Marzac2; 02-05-2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Marzac2
Who knows if the track will be ready if it rains.. Depends on how much rain it sees.

Check here for updates and there should be new info posted later.

Costs $15 to race + $10 for an extra class.
did dan lower the price recently?
i've been paying $20 as long as i can remember.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.