Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!! >

Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 06:15 AM
tir
Tech Initiate

Titanium Racings online store since 29 september 2005 has had 7894 valued customers over 98% transacted within our time frame a further 124 customers were notified of problems with their order and these were dealt with as speedily as possible.

We are obviously extremely sorry for the 29 known customers that have had a poor experience shopping with us and we will continue to make improvements.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tir
It is very regrettable that you had this experience shopping at TIR and for which I apologise.
Apology accepted.

Thankfully it is not the norm.
Somehow I find that hard to believe.

If you would like to PM me I can certainly look into it and provide you with some recompence for the poor service.
1) When I disputed the charge with my credit card company, they were afraid tir might also try to steal my identity so they advised me to change my credit card number and take other measures to protect myself. Consequently, the only communication you'll get from me is on public forums.

2) The only recompence I ask is for you guys to quit screwing over other people so I no longer have to see these threads and think back to the frustrating month I spent getting the run-around from your company. Fair enough?
Old 06-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Tech Adept

Dear John

I have located the 7 emails you sent us. Many of which were thanking us for our customer service and inquiring about the product. Indeed you purchased them in August then 2 months later wrote that you had bent one. You mailled 10 days after we agreed to send out a replacement thanking us for great customer service and appreciative that we had sent out a replacement. I can post them on here if you like. Now that is 2 months after buying and using a product. Whilst at carpet wars I think you said, you bent another one, didnt know how but your c hub broke caused I think you said by our driveshaft bending??? not of course by an accident.

Now let me make it perfectly clear John, I can accept criticism for poor customer service on occasions, the odd occasions that products have passed through QC that shouldnt have done. What I cannot accept is someone having a beef about a company that replaced a product that worked perfectly fine for 2 months yet still replaced it free of charge on his word that it was a uri geller effect that caused the product to bend not an accident, then, to come on to a site and claim that our products are poor. By your own admission you broke a c hub yet you claimed in your mail that it was as a result of our drive shaft bending.

We do not claim they are unbreakable and as I would have undoubtbly explained to you either in writing or on the phone we will always replace components as long as the customer tells us the truth. £30 is a lot of money to some people within our hobby and i would rather see them racing than not, but it does not give people the right to take liberties.
Funny what it takes to get a reply from you guys ! If you recieved 7 of the emails, then why no reply ??? As for my thanks for excellent service yep your right, but that was still after my repeated calls to you to find out where the replacements where !

And as for taking liberties you can think what you like. Im sure though if you turned up to any event where there are drivers who have raced with me regularly they will tell you I am a fair and honest person. If you ask any shop I have done business with or even speak to MTroniks who have kindly given me a B team drive this year im sure they would say the same. A regular A finalist at CW and STCC I would put my driving level at a decent par where im not driving it at all and sundry. To try and blag a free set of drives doesn't come to my mind. More that I spent £30 with you on the proviso that your items state they are unbreakable on the web site. The fact they bent under normal race conditions, without my driving the car into a wall, without being taken out hard of hitting any track markers (and saying that Road Rail can barely mark a car let alone break it) they still bent, one in such a way that it cracked the c-hub (on the Ec the drive runs close, and with a 3mm bend in the shaft it caused it to crack).

It is a shame it has to come to my coming on here to air my dismay with your products and service. It is a shame you could have not contacted me earlier, im quite certain I have given you my phone number on many occasions, let alone the fact you had me email address. It is a shame that I have now no trust in your product and as such i'll have nothing further to do with them and if asked will air my view to others.

I have never found a service so awful, and even though mistakes do happen im affraid it seems your mistakes are nothing more than poor service (see the other posts in this thread and listen to all the other people in the pits who have the same view)

MattW - im glad you have had no issues, really I am, but can you tell me, are you sponsored by TiR and have a biased view by chance ???
Old 06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Joep
I just saw your E-mail. Great work.
No shipment yet
Missing an other raceweekend with the new CVDs
Old 06-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Tech Master

Jo90 - yeah i am sponsered by Tir - you already know that.

However, i am also sponsered by Schumacher, so it's no skin either way which driveshaft i choose to put in my car....................... There is no way i'd spend my own cash to travel around the country (and Europe to a lesser extent) using a product just because someone wanted me to, if i suspected it might let me down. At least i wouldn't continue to do so for 5 years anyway.

Shame that you've chosen to question my honesty, oh well.

At the end of the day, we should all run what we choose to do so. That's what i do. I have confidence in what i run, and continue to run them.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:33 PM
tir
Tech Initiate

Joep your bits are on the way.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Tech Adept

My apologies if I have upset you Matt but I know of a few sponsored drivers who do suffer issues with their sponsored products but never let on about it (and this isn't just TiR either)

Like I said if your happy with them then im glad, and like you said you do alot of racing, so hey there you go, the product works for you. It's just a shame you are one voice in a thread with many more complaining.

I would take this as a time to re-evaluate if I was a business, and rather than coming on and having a go back I would want to talk to my customer base, directly, to find out what is really going on.

That is my main beef to be honest if I look at this hole debarkle - the communication really is the worst part of a company that you can let faulter, and TiR have.

Good luck in your racing Matt - I know of you being a good driver and that was never in question, nor your overall honerable stature.

If TiR wish to contact me with a view to having a grown up decent discussion then im happy to arrange a time with them to chat. And no, it won't be to have an argument, it will be to actually discuss what happened and why, and how can this be changed from a customer point of view.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

TIR............

Any idea when my order #1616 will be shipping. My account is still showing "pending".

It was stated to me in an e-mail that my order would ship within 48 hours, but I have not heard back on shipping details.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tir
Richard

A replacement order will be shipped out this afternoon. It was originally sent on 10/04 under the tracking number provided to you. It left the UK on the 12/04 to be handled by the US postal service. Using this cheaper method of posting does not allow us to track door to door only into the country then we are notified of delivery only. Delivery can take up to 28 days from original posting. Clearly we should have re checked this. We are at fault - apologies.
Still havent' received anything. fyi
Old 06-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Elboogie
Still havent' received anything. fyi
Where are you located? It's been about 7 business days since they said it would ship.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Joep
I just saw your E-mail. Great work.
That was when you said the CVDs were shipped form you to my address in Holland....

Restating it at:
Originally Posted by tir
Joep your bits are on the way.

Just received the CDVs, rather late

So it takes from June, 18th to at least june 29th to get a small envelop from the UK to mainland Europe?

This afternoon going to give them QC.....

Last edited by Joep; 06-29-2007 at 04:20 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:25 AM
Tech Regular

The new ones fit
Old 06-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SlamMan
Where are you located? It's been about 7 business days since they said it would ship.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Old 06-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Tech Rookie

I got a reply from Paul Coe-Gunnell White on June 18 stating that my replacements will be shipped if I send them my adress. I have sent the adress on June 19 and got no reply since then. I have sent an email asking whether the replacements have been sent or not on June 24 but I got no reply. I wonder what has happened
Old 06-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Tech Regular

I hope for you guys that TiR is going to supply you all with the promised materials.

But have some patience, because eg Darren said on the 18th: "Your stuff is shipped out, today" and TNT (postal service) date of acceptance was the 21th. So today has some broad definition.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.