Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 09:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by v2_drag
Does anyone have any pics of factory guys cars??? LIke Teemo's(can't spell his name)lol
Here ya go!
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-teemi_leino_schueyb2.jpg  
Old 03-17-2005, 05:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default new nuckles

i was trying to use the other hole on the purple nuckles, but the tyrod hits the servo saver arm.

is there a way around this problem? i was hoping to use them.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by v2_drag
Jon I thought you were a losi man??? I can't wait to get back into racing at socal agian with a nice new mi2. I used to be the only one racing a mission there besides don. You ever race therE?
I was until I saw the light I started running for Schumacher in September and I've never been so happy with a car.

speedxl- No kidding!
Old 03-17-2005, 09:38 AM

Ya I saw the light to, and it was nice. Thanks for the pic I need to get back into racing very soon
Old 03-17-2005, 09:42 AM
mo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

hyena boy: You would need to use the inner hole on the servo saver arma nd trim off the outside hole. After you do that, you will need to reset you endpoints on the radio to make sure you have full travel both directions.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Tech Champion

v2_drag: I don't mean to be rude but have I raced with you? What's your name? As far as SoCal goes, I try to avoid that place It's just a very different track compared to anything else. It's a place you have to go to week in and week out to be consistently competitive there and it being 100+ miles away I don't get there often enough to be competitive.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:57 AM

My name is Jay, ya i know socal is a tough place to race but i raced there every like 2 times a weeks so it seemed normal to me. lol We used to say racing at socal is like the nats. When ever any one from socal went to some big race they said it was like a club race heheh
Old 03-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Tech Champion

It's just very different. There are guys that I've raced there that I couldn't keep myself on the same lap. Those same guys were a lap or two slower than me at the Reedy Race this last year, an outdoor track where I'm much more comfortable and capable. Outdoor asphalt is where I'm in my element. I learned to race on parking lots.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

thank you mo...i will give that shot. how will that change my steering if i change it back? will i need to cange the arm?
Old 03-18-2005, 07:03 AM
Tech Addict

Default Schumacher Parts

Hey,

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on the sunk'n washers that the team guys are using on the upper decks of the car? Supposedly they help with tweak which is always something i consider when my car is not acting right. Please let me know.
PW, when can we excpect to see you and the gang in Orlando again?

R.
Old 03-18-2005, 07:15 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Schumacher Parts

Originally posted by IslandBwoy
Hey,

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on the sunk'n washers that the team guys are using on the upper decks of the car? Supposedly they help with tweak which is always something i consider when my car is not acting right. Please let me know.
PW, when can we excpect to see you and the gang in Orlando again?

R.
Factory works has them as I think take off does. Go to the schuey site and look under takeoff!
Old 03-18-2005, 07:41 AM
Tech Addict

Ahh. Take offs. Are they are particular size or can i just go into the LHS and ask for Take off Sunken Washers and be ok?

Thanks.
Old 03-18-2005, 07:53 AM
mo
Tech Master

They are not Take-Off or Factory works parts. They are a Schumacher part. I believe it is:
U2775 Alloy Top Deck Bushes & Screws - pk4 $5.99

You will have to ream out the 4 end holes in the top deck to get the bushings to fit in.

hyena boy: You will have to get a new servo saver arm if you want to go back to the other hole. You probably won't notice any difference by changing holes. If anything, the steering response might be a little quicker.
Old 03-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mo
They are not Take-Off or Factory works parts. They are a Schumacher part. I believe it is:
U2775 Alloy Top Deck Bushes & Screws - pk4 $5.99

You will have to ream out the 4 end holes in the top deck to get the bushings to fit in.

hyena boy: You will have to get a new servo saver arm if you want to go back to the other hole. You probably won't notice any difference by changing holes. If anything, the steering response might be a little quicker.
[/QUOTE

Mo he's talking about the purple washers that are counter sunk on top and flatt on the bottom.
You know the ones that a few companies sell in different anodized colors.

Here is a pic of teemus car with them!
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-teemi_leino_schueyb2.jpg  
Old 03-18-2005, 08:06 AM
mo
Tech Master

AH! The Schumacher pieces are much more effective at controlling tweak. You should check them out too. My chassis rarely ever has to be "reset" since I've been running those.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.