USA Spec Foam kits

USA Spec Rubber kits

Now in stock at TOP Racing USA!

I look foward to building soon.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kschu
the lf belt seem like not as durable as the normal one....and it's just alittle different , i think softer alittle bit...
Do you guys cut ever other tooth off the belts too like some others do for stock racing? Just curious.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Hey fellas feeling lazy, whats the internal on the car trying to figure out gearing the manual dosent say what it is. THanks
Old 02-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by odpurple
USA Spec Foam kits

USA Spec Rubber kits

Now in stock at TOP Racing USA!
Is there a part# specific to the USA kits? I don't see Amain listing anything specific other than rubber or foam spec.

I would want to make sure I got the new USA spec rubber kit when I buy.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vr6cj
Do you guys cut ever other tooth off the belts too like some others do for stock racing? Just curious.
no need !
i'm choice brown belt !
Old 02-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rdog
Hey fellas feeling lazy, whats the internal on the car trying to figure out gearing the manual dosent say what it is. THanks
If no one replies, it should be:

# of teeth on big pulley/# of teeth on small pulley

That will give you your internal ratio Randy

-Korey
Old 02-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rdog
The IR is 2.0, 40 tooth diff pulleys and 20 tooth center pulleys
Old 02-23-2010, 06:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RaceAce701
oh no ur switching to the RED side

i use a modified form or the haloween classic setup

see me sunday
Not sure yet, I picked one up used to try rubber tire with. It is a foam kit so I want to run it at johns first to see if I like it for foam before I convert it to rubber. Then If I like it better then i'll see about getting another one for foam.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by danketchpel
Is there a part# specific to the USA kits? I don't see Amain listing anything specific other than rubber or foam spec.

I would want to make sure I got the new USA spec rubber kit when I buy.

The USA Spec Kit is a running change and is the same part number. Anyone who purchased a kit on or after February 1, 2010 can get a free upgrade (there is a shipping charge) to the USA Spec Kit from TOP USA by providing dated proof of purchase from a US or Canada dealer
Old 02-23-2010, 10:39 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default US SPEC KITS...

TOP USA is really showing their appreciation this time! The US SPEC kits are one heck of a value and an impressive move by the company.

Drivers in the US tend to carry more spares than drivers in some other countries. This is likely due to the number of parking lot events and also due to difference in the number of shops in the US that really support on road racing compared to the shops in other countries.

With this in mind TOP USA has come up with the new US SPEC KITS. These kits basically come with a complete spare suspension set. (castor blocks, steering blocks, front arms, rear arms, rear hubs, ect.

We all know that the Photon is tough, but getting the kit with all these extra's will go a long way.

Last edited by mrrcguy; 02-23-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default T.O.P. Photon

Originally Posted by mrrcguy
TOP USA is really showing their appreciation this time! The US SPEC kits are one heck of a value and an impressive move by the company.

Drivers in the US tend to carry more spares than drivers in some other countries. This is likely due to the number of parking lot events and also due to difference in the number of shops in the US that really support on road racing compared to the shops in other countries.

With this in mine TOP USA has come up with the new US SPEC KITS. These kits basically come with a complete spare suspension set. (castor blocks, steering blocks, front arms, rear arms, rear hubs, ect.

We all know that the Photon is tough, but getting the kit with all these extra's will go a long way.
I have the one Austin Harrison was using with "Lots" of extra parts if anyone is interested.
Respectfully
Chris
Old 02-23-2010, 02:05 PM
pmc
Tech Adept

Hello

Which is a good starting setup for low Grip conditions with a R-9 rubber body.

Thanks in Advance:
Best regards:
Pedro Silva
Old 02-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

With this in mind TOP USA has come up with the new US SPEC KITS. These kits basically come with a complete spare suspension set. (castor blocks, steering blocks, front arms, rear arms, rear hubs, ect.

WOW. Does anyone know of another company that offers anything like this? Best customer service/support in the business.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen or heard of a company doing. I am purchasing a used Photon is weekend I can't wait to try it out.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I really do not mean to sound rude, but Traxxas does something similar to this. And it is including a battery and charger with there vehicles. All this does is back stab dealers. Dealers dont sell batterys, chargers, loosing money that they need to stay in business.

With track/hobby shops fighting to stay ahead with money these days, the last thing they need is to loose parts sales from the TOP car. This does not seem like a big deal to some, but with some hobby shops scraping past on pennies every month, if more companies start to do this we will see even more ends to LHS's. I dont mean to attack anybody personally, but this sort of thing may just be a end to the hobby.

Vent over.

-Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.