Where are different cars made?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are different cars made?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

All in all, China is devaluating their currency on pourpose to attract the global business, and they are doing the same thing to the whole world, not only US, but the US government is so dirty that in addition they choke their own private sector to death, the US government is the one pushing manufacturing out of here. Before the whole migration started, China's currency was valued even lower, but the 80's government released maufacturing from stupid regulations that do not allow the private sector to florish and manufacturing in the US got a second wind, but after the early 90's all hell broke loose and now to manufacture something here means to hand our butt to the government on a silver plate.

The people may be lazy, maybe, but I dont buy that to the fullest, people are in business to make money, and live, not to give 50 cents/buck to the F'n fed.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Ok for the sake of getting back on topic, here is the list that Ruune submitted. I think he was just off on the Durango as Ganymede submitted a link showing Durango being made in China.

Kyosho subassemblies at least used to be made in Taiwan, back with the 777. I dont know about the MP9.

Odonnel- made by nanda in China.
Zcar- Made by nanda in China.
Hong Nor/Jammin - made in china and Taiwan.
Agama- made in Taiwan
Durango - made in Taiwan
Serpent - made in China (I believe this is another Nanda design).
Losi - Made in Taiwan
Xray - Made in Slovakia
Mugen - "Made in Japan" - not sure where these subassemblies are made now, but Caster used to make them in Taiwan. Hence, the similarities between the MBX5 and the Caster designs.
New RB Buggy- Made in Taiwan
Sworks buggy - Made in Taiwan
Old 01-24-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Americans seem to forget easily, do sub prime mortgage crisis, Lehman Brothers, Fannie Mae, AIG and their partners in crime ring a bell?

As I said earlier, the current predicaments facing America are due to greedy Americans.

Not only China is protecting it currency, America has also adopted a low USD policy to increase it competitiveness in the world but limited success if you ask me.

You are paying 50cents for every dollar you earned to the Feds simply because to maintain the good old American lifestyle cost money, zillion tons of money! The war, health care, infrastructures (million miles of highway for you guys to drive your gas guzzling cars), national security, education, social welfare all cost money $$$$$... Noone would like to sacrifice their current unsustainable lifestyle and yet they expect someone to foot the bill so that they can continue to live the way they live? Good luck to America!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mcion
Ok for the sake of getting back on topic, here is the list that Ruune submitted. I think he was just off on the Durango as Ganymede submitted a link showing Durango being made in China.

Kyosho subassemblies at least used to be made in Taiwan, back with the 777. I dont know about the MP9.

Odonnel- made by nanda in China.
Zcar- Made by nanda in China.
Hong Nor/Jammin - made in china and Taiwan.
Agama- made in Taiwan
Durango - made in Taiwan
Serpent - made in China (I believe this is another Nanda design).
Losi - Made in Taiwan
Xray - Made in Slovakia
Mugen - "Made in Japan" - not sure where these subassemblies are made now, but Caster used to make them in Taiwan. Hence, the similarities between the MBX5 and the Caster designs.
New RB Buggy- Made in Taiwan
Sworks buggy - Made in Taiwan
There might be some small manufacturers based in Italy and France, not very common here though...
Old 01-24-2011, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by maxflo777
All in all, China is devaluating their currency on pourpose to attract the global business, and they are doing the same thing to the whole world, not only US, but the US government is so dirty that in addition they choke their own private sector to death, the US government is the one pushing manufacturing out of here. Before the whole migration started, China's currency was valued even lower, but the 80's government released maufacturing from stupid regulations that do not allow the private sector to florish and manufacturing in the US got a second wind, but after the early 90's all hell broke loose and now to manufacture something here means to hand our butt to the government on a silver plate.

The people may be lazy, maybe, but I dont buy that to the fullest, people are in business to make money, and live, not to give 50 cents/buck to the F'n fed.
last i checked tho the usa has pretty low tax's and intrest rates .. try living and paying tax in australia its a lot higher price of living and tax .. but at the end of the day thats life and i just work harder to get more in my pay cheack .. and i can sleep at night ..
Old 01-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ruune
....The only truely "american made" vehicle on the market right now, is the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Everything in the vehicle from the sheetmetal, to the stitching in the interior is sourced stateside.
Not to hijack the thread, but the new GC's platform comes the previous(?) Mercedes ML platform, so it's likely constituted of more than a few parts that aren't of American origin

Carry on....
Old 01-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by ganymede
Americans seem to forget easily, do sub prime mortgage crisis, Lehman Brothers, Fannie Mae, AIG and their partners in crime ring a bell?

As I said earlier, the current predicaments facing America are due to greedy Americans.

Not only China is protecting it currency, America has also adopted a low USD policy to increase it competitiveness in the world but limited success if you ask me.

You are paying 50cents for every dollar you earned to the Feds simply because to maintain the good old American lifestyle cost money, zillion tons of money! The war, health care, infrastructures (million miles of highway for you guys to drive your gas guzzling cars), national security, education, social welfare all cost money $$$$$... Noone would like to sacrifice their current unsustainable lifestyle and yet they expect someone to foot the bill so that they can continue to live the way they live? Good luck to America!

ok, yea obama bailed out fanny mae and tons of others whos nows if it was ever needed i think if a business is failing you dont ask the taxpayer to do it you fix your own dam business that also added to this big debt now.

yes, i do agree mega rich people dint help what has happen there wasnt no need for all the stuff they bought and lived the way they did europe im sure isnt any better .

i know i never owned a gas guzzen truck so im good

and, it did have something to do with wallstreet also .
did you know that obama stoped drilling for oil in the golf and he shut down a big coal plant i guess you dint know that ?

and wonder why the gas is so high and with the spelaters at wall street also ?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Tech Regular

Ganymede, about the things you said! ...wellfair, health care, and the rest of the zillions of dollars that are collected in taxes - presicely this is what I'm talking about, that is the government squeezing the private sector on its throat, government has no business in health care, sorry, but no business, wellfair, to me that simply stealing - you talking lazy? the rest of the entittlements, I mean, there's not enough space to write them in here,
sub prime mortgage crisis, Lehman Brothers, Fannie Mae, AIG its all part of the same, those were "private" entities that had all the liberties the rest of the real privatesector didnt had.

And I dont have a gas guzzler, I dont want to pay for the gas, but what if I wanted one? the government or the neighbore or china or Oprah or anyone has absolutely nothing to do with that! I mean what rc car you have? what engine? what radio? now if I have an mp9 with a 4pk and an os speed ($$$) im literally wrong? man, I buy whatever the hell I want to buy and when ever, its not that they owner of the gas guzzler is not paying for the gas and the truck, he is paying for the gas and the truck with his work, if the guy wants to give himself the luxury to drive an 18 wheeler to work well thats his deal not mine.

In addition, the term "greedy americans" I also have to take it with a grain of salt they really are not that many, how many CEOs can a company have? how many billionares can the whole country have? 20? 40? that's pocket change when you compare it to the amount of money that the whole contry's government handles, and by handles I mean steals and wastes.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=tc5 man;8541316]ok, yea obama bailed out fanny mae and tons of others whos nows if it was ever needed i think if a business is failing you dont ask the taxpayer to do it you fix your own dam business that also added to this big debt now. Wish it was this easy but if Obama does not bail these companies out, think of how many jobs are loss, the economy, the amount of people reaching out for unemployment. You are thinking too narrowminded either way the tax payer will suffer, but what is better for the overall good

yes, i do agree mega rich people dint help what has happen there wasnt no need for all the stuff they bought and lived the way they did europe im sure isnt any better. Ganymede has emphasized this earlier, American Greed. I am American and its sad to say, but the Rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Rich/Executive business owners outsource work (call centers, manufacturering, etc) to cut costs. Executives meet budget and make stock holders happy, get big bonuses, on the other hand middle class/lower class people working in those call centers and manufacturing plants lose their jobs, file for unemployement and suffer as well as the taxpayer.

did you know that obama stoped drilling for oil in the golf and he shut down a big coal plant i guess you dint know that ? Do you know prior to Obama being in office, there was something called a 27 year Off Shore Oil Drilling Ban. Governors like Jeb Bush supported this to preserve and protect the pretty offshore around Florida. This is nothing new.

and wonder why the gas is so high and with the spelaters at wall street also ? I will say gas has slightly went up, but really its all about supply and demand. I use 93 octane in my cars which is currently around 3.10 per gallon, I do recall prior to the current president taking office gas prices for 93 octane were hovering around 4.00 so I definitely cannot complain about that.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Tech Prophet

[QUOTE=mcion;8541579]
Originally Posted by tc5 man
ok, yea obama bailed out fanny mae and tons of others whos nows if it was ever needed i think if a business is failing you dont ask the taxpayer to do it you fix your own dam business that also added to this big debt now. Wish it was this easy but if Obama does not bail these companies out, think of how many jobs are loss, the economy, the amount of people reaching out for unemployment. You are thinking too narrowminded either way the tax payer will suffer, but what is better for the overall good

yes, i do agree mega rich people dint help what has happen there wasnt no need for all the stuff they bought and lived the way they did europe im sure isnt any better. Ganymede has emphasized this earlier, American Greed. I am American and its sad to say, but the Rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Rich/Executive business owners outsource work (call centers, manufacturering, etc) to cut costs. Executives meet budget and make stock holders happy, get big bonuses, on the other hand middle class/lower class people working in those call centers and manufacturing plants lose their jobs, file for unemployement and suffer as well as the taxpayer.

did you know that obama stoped drilling for oil in the golf and he shut down a big coal plant i guess you dint know that ? Do you know prior to Obama being in office, there was something called a 27 year Off Shore Oil Drilling Ban. Governors like Jeb Bush supported this to preserve and protect the pretty offshore around Florida. This is nothing new.

and wonder why the gas is so high and with the spelaters at wall street also ? I will say gas has slightly went up, but really its all about supply and demand. I use 93 octane in my cars which is currently around 3.10 per gallon, I do recall prior to the current president taking office gas prices for 93 octane were hovering around 4.00 so I definitely cannot complain about that.

please im not the only one who is seeing this from obama.
its nothing to do with demand the oil has been going down and the price at the gas station hasnt charge explane that one ?

and obama has shut down more oil rigs in the golf i guess you dint know that ethier ?

so you dont think not drilling and shutting a coal plant down hasnt nothing to do with the price of gas really
bush dint close any coal plants down that i know of.

and what has obama done to prevent higher gas prices nothing his words in his campain back in 2008 was mostly lies.

actually, no the gas wasnt $3.00 or more when obama was in office this just started back up in late 2010 gee you think something is up with that

let, me ask you this what kind of jobs has obama created in the past 2 years in the pravite sector none to help them any just goverment jobs and created a big gov.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by maxflo777
Ganymede, aboutReally are not that many, how many CEOs can a company have? how many billionares can the whole country have? 20? 40?
I work for a pretty big fortune 500 company which I prefer not to disclose, but I can look at our Org Chart and its full of millionaires. You got founder, CEO, CFO, Chairman, COO, VP of this Divison, VP of that Division, VP of This Region, VP of that Region, VP of this Department, VP of that Department it goes on and on. Billionaires maybe not, but multimillionaires yes plenty then you multiply that by all the other Fortune 500 companies on wall street. There are a lot, they make decisions and if the Company does good overall so do they.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

please im not the only one who is seeing this from obama.
its nothing to do with demand the oil has been going down and the price at the gas station hasnt charge explane that one ?

and obama has shut down more oil rigs in the golf i guess you dint know that ethier ?

so you dont think not drilling and shutting a coal plant down hasnt nothing to do with the price of gas really
bush dint close any coal plants down that i know of.

and what has obama done to prevent higher gas prices nothing his words in his campain back in 2008 was mostly lies.

actually, no the gas wasnt $3.00 or more when obama was in office this just started back up in late 2010 gee you think something is up with that

let, me ask you this what kind of jobs has obama created in the past 2 years in the pravite sector none to help them any just goverment jobs and created a big gov.
I really don't want to go back in forth with you so you win as this is not a political debate forum and they do that all day on CNN. I do not know how long you have been driving, but I know for a fact that 93 octane was pushing close to 4.00. I did not say drilling did not have anything to do with gas prices, I said it is more supply and demand which is what this world rotates on. I did not say he created jobs as I know this will be hard to do immediately out the gate and especially since companies are allowed to outsource work. At this point it is more about saving jobs which he has done. I will say that while I do not agree with all of the stuff that Obama does as no one will agree with everything, I can say that he is the only president that understands what it means to be middle class which is what most of us are and what this country was built on because he was once middle class and paying college loans just like some of us have done before.

Anyways, how bout that NEO 2011 Race. Cant wait to catch that on video.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Tech Prophet

[QUOTE=mcion;8541812]

I really don't want to go back in forth with you so you win as this is not a political debate forum and they do that all day on CNN. I do not know how long you have been driving, but I know for a fact that 93 octane was pushing close to 4.00. I did not say drilling did not have anything to do with gas prices, I said it is more supply and demand which is what this world rotates on. I did not say he created jobs as I know this will be hard to do immediately out the gate and especially since companies are allowed to outsource work. At this point it is more about saving jobs which he has done. I will say that while I do not agree with all of the stuff that Obama does as no one will agree with everything, I can say that he is the only president that understands what it means to be middle class which is what most of us are and what this country was built on because he was once middle class and paying college loans just like some of us have done before.

Anyways, how bout that NEO 2011 Race. Cant wait to catch that on video.

alright, im done with this you dont get it if you listen to cnn there very bias to obama and other librals its not the truth i dont watch the news because of it i dont see how he has helped the middle class like most of us are sorry.

and hes never growed up in a middle class family.

i dont really know what jobs he has saved really ?
he tried to pass higher taxes on people who make $200,000 or more a year there not rich people he got forced to extend the tax cuts by the gop.
it whould of really messed up the ecomony if it wasnt extened.

but yea if i remember i saw some of the neo 2011 race i wish i was that good .
Old 01-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Why does it matter where there made? Honestly the strongest cars ive driving are japaneise and european, same with engines. My most favored cars are Mugen(japaneise), Hot bodies (same some will say u.s. but they are manufactured and best drivin by a guy in Thailand, Atsushi hara and his mechanic), And xray for strength (eurpean). Also kyosho is one of the worlds most winning cars and its Japaneise. but look losi, AE etc are american cars bet they dont process all in u.s. as nothing is now lol. The last thing you look at is where they are made honestly i can care less, if that makes you not buy a car then thats all u. Argue or no argue Obama should of never been mentioned, with that said enjoy ur rc not the place it came from.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lilja
Does anyone know about the other european brands? Like Serpent? Ive heard that team durango is made in china so thats a nono.

Either way. Theres a very simple reason why Im all anti china.
Companies choses to move their production to china because of one simple reason, its cheaper. And why is it cheaper? Because theyre paying the workers poop wages and often have to work in inhuman conditions. In some cases its more slavery than it is a job.
Its also killing our own industries because we cant produce whatever it is we need produced for the same price as you can in china.
Why are you against China anyways. Not there fault they are the goods producer, be glad you have shoes, tv etc. Because i will bet nearly all you belongings are made in china or out of u.s.. Be glad China isn't an enemy intead of an allie because China is whats keeping us from falling. Yeah maybe it would be nice to see made in u.s.a on goods but its not common. China has been doing this for years and decades over, they aren't taking our jobs technology is!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.