Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hatebreed
getting a little confused here!

i have a xerun 120 and 60a esc (both 2.0)

but i want a smaller one in my f1 car and just saw the justock!

but i read 2 different specs:

1. cant run hotter than 13t motors and dont have stock software

2. run down to 8.5t motor and have stock software from start

what is the correct specs for the xerun justock???
JUSTOCK has fixed timing and is aimed at non timed classes, EXTREME STOCK is the full fat turbo nutter speedo which I hope to have a stock of in the VERY near future for the UK users.

http://www.racersinexile.org.uk

Should be up around 2PM London Time 'Finally' lol

What a nightmare DNS settings are ................
Old 09-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by speedmonster1
i have a turnigy 60amp car esc can i use the hobbywing progarm card for it
We used the Turnigy card on a Hobbywing ESC seemed to work fine but with the pricing of the HW boxes it's a bit pointless taking the chance. Can't see any reason why the HW box shouldn't work the other way round but once again Hobbyking have the Turnigy boxes cheap enough and I wonder if it's worth the chance of 'bricking' your speedo.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
JUSTOCK has fixed timing and is aimed at non timed classes, EXTREME STOCK is the full fat turbo nutter speedo which I hope to have a stock of in the VERY near future for the UK users.

aha! but can i change the software with the lcd box or is i completely locked with no timing on the justock?

went to your website bit its very slow, and the pages wont show? would be nice to order from europe, faster and no custom fees..
Old 09-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cherry2blost

Cherry

Good to see you got a supply up and running in the UK .... but your pricing after all your raging against the main distributor is exactly the same as that when it is shipped from over here Actually it is more expensive because we dont have to charge tax when shipping o/s
Old 09-09-2010, 03:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ixlr8nz
New software has just come out in the last couple of days on the hobbywing website. Whats new or been changed this time?

Mike
I looked everywhere, can't find what's new.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:48 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by defcone
I looked everywhere, can't find what's new.
I think that the update is dedicated exclusively for the series 80A 150A
Old 09-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Old 09-09-2010, 06:40 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cannon
Cherry

Good to see you got a supply up and running in the UK .... but your pricing after all your raging against the main distributor is exactly the same as that when it is shipped from over here Actually it is more expensive because we dont have to charge tax when shipping o/s

OK hands up I was wrong, I admit it

I know you are able to NOT charge Aus Taxes but unfortunately that doesn't stop HM goverment from levying 17.5% VAT as well as a mysterious 'duty' charge on stuff coming into the UK, once the shipping from Austrlia is taken into account and the Charges which also include an £8.50 charge from OUR Post Office just for the joy of CHARGING the VAT / DUTY etc makes it still cheaper.

My colleague also cocked up on the website as it was supposed to be FREE shipping for Royal Mail Special Delivery.

We are also guaranteeing the buyers a next day delivery so no waiting 2 weeks for the stuff to show up.

Cherry xx
Old 09-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi i would like to ask some question, about supercharge, am still new in TC and have been using hobbywing supercharge for nearly 2 month now? I didnt know weather am posting on the right thread here or not.

My question here is if using hobbywing 518 stock what are the recommended motor timing, coz all this while am using +5 motor timing using a combo of HW 120a v 2.1 with SP v3 11.5T speed are extremely fast using 6.8 fdr, but after 5 min run max temp is around 75 to 80c, is this normal or need to reduce the motor temp, coz what i heard about over temp the motor will shorten the live of the motor... Anyway what is the recommended motor temp using HW esc, though i ve set esc motor overheat cut off eneble what is the exact amout of motor overheating before the esc to cut off.. Thou i havent run the motor up to esc cut off...

Please someone on technical support need some explaination
Old 09-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Adept

Questions?? indoor 13.5 set up questions

I am gonna enter this winters rug racers, and in preparation I want to know if someone can help me on set up.

I have 518 software, what settings for 13.5 should I be using?

Should I switch off the turbo?

help me

Lohan
Old 09-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 515 (100%+)

I currently own a SP GT2.0 Pro. I love it and have been racing it without the turbo/supercharge function in a T4. Its already fast. I can't imagine what the boost is going to do to it! Our short course rules have changed and now I'm going to buy another, or a xerun 120, for my SC10. I'm going to run a 17.5. Anybody have set up tips for offroad? I've spent many hours reading all 80 pages of this thread but there is very little mention of Short Course Racing. Am I alone here? I'm in Southern California where I believe Off-Road racing is much more popular....

Also, what should I be paying for the XERun systems? Why can't I buy a full system with a 17.5t motor??? I can only find 13.5 and 10.5 systems but no 17.5. We seldon run faster than 10.5 in 2wd SC....
Old 09-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 515 (100%+)

By the way. I got a smoking deal on a xerun 120, lcd box, and 13.5T motor for $149.99 USD from HobbyPartz.com which is located here in Southern California. I don't know if they have a store or do mail order only but they are assuredly nearby as their telephone area code is 626 which puts them in the San Gabriel Valley Area.

Last edited by QDRHRSE; 09-10-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Tried the new xerun 120A 1s with LRP x12 10.5T for the first time in my 12th scale, no receiver pack is needed and got to say I like the feel of the HW compare to Tekin RS with v203 firmware(dont like v208)it has better bottom and midrange drive then RS which for my track it is necessary. Only problem that I have is temp on speedy is at the high side which I am not expected ESC with 120a rating, I have only use Boost timing with no SuperCharge so I guess the ESC/motor is not the good combo will try with SP motor next time to see if make any difference.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Lohan
I am gonna enter this winters rug racers, and in preparation I want to know if someone can help me on set up.

I have 518 software, what settings for 13.5 should I be using?

Should I switch off the turbo?

help me

Lohan
our track at woodson on a friday is about a third of our rug racer track on sunday. think of it as a mini west london. so turbo/supercharger ON! i was talking to some team drivers at the btcc at wlrc last weekend, and they said 422 was better for 13.5 so i tried it last night. honestly 518 is better. as for settings, if you come and help lay the track on the saturday night, we always have a mini test session so a few set ups can be tried!!!!!! or come see me at race control, as i have managed to convert a good few people over to hw now, and we are all now begining to understand what to do with the settings. good to see you the other night, next time bring your 008 so you can try the sweep exp control tyre we are using, they are superb. ps last night mr ward came 3rd in the A. martin was a bit quiet! lol
pps, we have had some rug racer polo t shirts made for the series by nibbodesigns.co.uk and they are top class. cant stress enough how good they are. they will make you what ever you need from a baby grow to a winter jacket. visit their website, you wont be disapointed.
also booking in is now open for rugracers at the usual central booking.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by AGNO
I think that the update is dedicated exclusively for the series 80A 150A
That's not New.,, but
The Real New Firmware is about to release,
build in RPM Log And DMTS Start RPM.
a fix for DMTS.

Better Stock Firmware.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.