Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zamrioo2
tested 1224 last nite... i would say it was very2 smooth but i found the brake so poor compare with 518/422s... do i need to reflash...?

I use 1224 in my pancar and have TONS of brakes with this version. Make sure you have brakes and reverse set to 100%.

Shawn
Old 01-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by trx B E
All right guys I have the xtreme stock with the latest firmware! I am running it in a SC truck but I am having nothing but problems! The first problem was solved when the voltage cutoff had to be dropped to 2.8v so the truck could finish the race! Now no rhyme or reason in the middle of the race it seems as though it goes into the sensorless mode or zero timing really slow mode! I reset the throttle and let it sit then it is fine again till halfway through the heat? I switched motors and sensor wires and batteries but not sure what is causing this but very frustrating especially since it is so new and nothing but problems! It appears the green light is flashing when it does this! Any help would be great would be great!
Cobra or someone could you give me any ideas on what is causing this?
Old 01-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I would suggest borronwing a known (new) lipo and trying it.
Sounds like your hitting low voltage cutoff under the load of a big heavy chassis, trying to push around an underpowered motor.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Its not the lipo I have three brand new ones ive tried!
Old 01-20-2011, 09:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

What motor/speed control settings are you using?
Old 01-20-2011, 11:19 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Andy63
Ok, i have setup the transmitter and the ESC. But when like i said press the buttons like the manual says the ESC reset itself again when it flashes green and then stop flashing and only turn into red.

Any other ideas would be great if there is any. Thanks
Jag kommer till Växjö imorgon, vi kan titta på det då.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:20 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Shawn68z
I use 1224 in my pancar and have TONS of brakes with this version. Make sure you have brakes and reverse set to 100%.

Shawn
I've read this remark earlier, to also set reverse to 100%, even if you don't use reverse, but I can't feel any difference under braking, so I think this was a bug in any of the earlier firmware versions.
Shawn, do you feel a difference?
Also with flashing the ESC, some say you have to flash it 2 times, is this still needed?
Old 01-21-2011, 01:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi, please reset your full throttle point and a tip is leave a little bit space to the " physical" full throttle point as your "setting" full throttle.

My english is not good. Hope you can understand what I mean.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dameetz
I m using 224 which has a total timing(boost+turbo) of 46, while the 108 has total of 30 if I understand correctly, so 224 should be faster. I have not tried the 108 yet and I m happy with 224, runs fast and cooler motor temp, I m running 10.5-11.5t stock TC class BTW.
46 and 30 are not the real degree. so they can not be simply compared by the number.

after our recent test, we found 1224 is very good for Hobbywing motors (which relatively has more torque). But for those RPM type motor, 0108 is better.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:00 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by sizheng
Hi, please reset your full throttle point and a tip is leave a little bit space to the " physical" full throttle point as your "setting" full throttle.

My english is not good. Hope you can understand what I mean.
I think you mean to say what "whoopass" also said.

Originally Posted by whoopass
set the epa throttle at 100%. setup the esc/calibrate. then set the EPA throttle to 105/110%
done
Old 01-21-2011, 02:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by M7H
I think you mean to say what "whoopass" also said.
thanks, i think "whoopass"'s method also works.

the reason for this problem is the new software use 99% as the full throttle threshould while the old one use 95%. so sometimes if we set the full throttle point very quickly it will cause the reading-error.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sizheng
46 and 30 are not the real degree. so they can not be simply compared by the number.
Where do you get that information from, or are you just guessing/assuming?

I have seen nothing to state (or even suggest) that they are anything other than actual numbers of degrees.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:24 AM
Tech Master

An offtopic question but do any of the chinees posters on here know where the rc circuit is in Shanghai? I asked once in a rc shop at Hongkou Stadium and they said it was close by but they could not give me an adres. I vissit Shangai at least once a year so would be nice to vissit the track sometime.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2wdrive
An offtopic question but do any of the chinees posters on here know where the rc circuit is in Shanghai? I asked once in a rc shop at Hongkou Stadium and they said it was close by but they could not give me an adres. I vissit Shangai at least once a year so would be nice to vissit the track sometime.
send me an email before you come. I'm glad to take you there when you are coming.
[email protected]
Old 01-21-2011, 02:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by daleburr
Where do you get that information from, or are you just guessing/assuming?

I have seen nothing to state (or even suggest) that they are anything other than actual numbers of degrees.
that's something related technical detail , but it is not guessing, it is true.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.