NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation 17.5T with 508 software

Hi,

I'm using HW XERUN 60 V2 and my moto is 17.5T with 508 SW ( zero timing ) ,

Track is medium large with straigth line is about 40meter and inner have the fast techtical corner,

Anyone know some setting?

Tks in advance.

Zainy
Old 07-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default ETA of new products!

COBRARACING,

some ETA on new products would be very helpful!
Old 07-12-2010, 04:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by audriusv
COBRARACING,

some ETA on new products would be very helpful!
we have stock now and so should europe and next week the usa .If you need it very urgent please send me an email at [email protected] and we will sort you out

thank you
Old 07-12-2010, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Zainy
Hi,

I'm using HW XERUN 60 V2 and my moto is 17.5T with 508 SW ( zero timing ) ,

Track is medium large with straigth line is about 40meter and inner have the fast techtical corner,

Anyone know some setting?

Tks in advance.

Zainy
tomorrow i will post setup sorry tonight very tired 16 hours straight today no rest lol
Old 07-12-2010, 04:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by defcone
What motor? I found this was true with Speed Passion motor, but was fast with a 6+ fdr with the duo1.
Defcone, do you use these same settings?

Settings are :

12 -8

13 - 1 or 2 depends on the length of the straight for me

14 - 4

15 -2 have tried 1 at all fdr's and 2 seems better

Cheers
Adrian

Last edited by vazzo; 07-12-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vazzo
Defcone, do you use these same settings?

Cheers
Adrian
Don't remember what settings I had, haven't raced 17.5t in a while now.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Do you guys recommend running manual timing on the motor using the Hobbywing turbo setup....? It's a 17.5 Novak..
Old 07-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by AGNO
Hi guys, if you're interested I tried this setup for 17.5 track very small and medium grip with excellent results (1 th place).

This is the track

Hi Agno,

I've tried setup similar to yours last night:
NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-test12jul518.jpg

p/s: pls read note on setup sheet

I ran with 3packs. Every end of run I will cold down my car using big cooling fan until it's really cold then only run with another pack. The problem of lost power to sensorless occur on the 3rd pack. 3rd pack is the same batery as 1st pack but I charged it full using my car batery while I'm playing with the 2nd pack. One pack= 2runs. Timing for every run was 7minutes but the problem occur 3minutes on the fully charged 3rd pack first run.

At first I thought it's due to the sensor wire but as I change with my new good spare the problem still occur. I never facing this problem last time using 422 even the setup was more extreme and hotter than this (even same FDR 8.87). I've already reinstall this 518 software more than 6 times so any advise on this?

Can I use this setting for 150 straight (current FDR 8.87) ? FDR changes? Setup?

Last time using below 422 setup (FDR 7.25) I can bit Tekin on straight (Tekin FDR 7.98) :
NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-test18jun422.jpg

Hopefully you and everybody in this thread can give me the best advise for the big track 150 straight and small track 60 straight both semi technical which one is better 422 or 518 and also FDR??

Thx.

Last edited by Afazli79; 07-12-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Afazli79
Hi Agno,

Attachment 615694

I ran with 3packs. Every end of run I will cold down my car using big cooling fan until it's really cold then only run with another pack. The problem of lost power to sensorless occur on the 3rd pack. 3rd pack is the same batery as 1st pack but I charged it full using my car batery while I'm playing with the 2nd pack. One pack= 2runs. Timing for every run was 7minutes but the problem occur 3minutes on the fully charged 3rd pack first run.

At first I thought it's due to the sensor wire but as I change with my new good spare the problem still occur. I never facing this problem last time using 422 even the setup was more extreme and hotter than this (even same FDR 8.87). I've already reinstall this 518 software more than 6 times so any advise on this?

Can I use this setting for 150 straight (current FDR 8.87) ? FDR changes? Setup?

Last time using below 422 setup (FDR 7.25) I can bit Tekin on straight (Tekin FDR 7.98) :
Attachment 615714

Hopefully you and everybody in this thread can give me the best advise for the big track 150 straight and small track 60 straight both semi technical which one is better 422 or 518 and also FDR??

Thx.
Please check your motor and sensor wire...
Old 07-13-2010, 01:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Am I the only one a shade disappointed with the new Xtreme Stock pricing?.

So far from what I have seen, it's twice the cost of the old version, which raises questions about it's value, it's now not that far short of what you can buy a Tekin for, and err I think the Tekin is smaller and lighter, with more features.

I mean seriously the 'new' 60a is being priced at the old 120a range+, yet as far as I'm aware it does less cause it can't run mod?, so where is the motive to buy the new model?.

Then again I am still a cheap ass SOB, but that means I'll be buying the old version off ebay tonight/tomorrow, can't wait any longer, which is a shame, but at the end of the day I was prepared to pay up to a certain amount, and in the end the retail came up above what I thought it worth max.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bishop
Am I the only one a shade disappointed with the new Xtreme Stock pricing?.

So far from what I have seen, it's twice the cost of the old version, which raises questions about it's value, it's now not that far short of what you can buy a Tekin for, and err I think the Tekin is smaller and lighter, with more features.

I mean seriously the 'new' 60a is being priced at the old 120a range+, yet as far as I'm aware it does less cause it can't run mod?, so where is the motive to buy the new model?.

Then again I am still a cheap ass SOB, but that means I'll be buying the old version off ebay tonight/tomorrow, can't wait any longer, which is a shame, but at the end of the day I was prepared to pay up to a certain amount, and in the end the retail came up above what I thought it worth max.
we are very dissapointed to hear that as we dont know what pricing you are talking about .As technology improves which means better mosfets and better other components and software technology someone needs to pay for that right its not free .

Also i dont think the tekin rs pro is cheaper or anywhere near close to hobbywings pricing .As you need to buy the hotwire module and the esc and we know they are not cheap .what were you prepared to pay $100.00 Aud well mate im sorry you cant buy anything decent for that these days

But as you said your a cheap ass so you will buy the older version from ebay so whats your argument ? If you want to buy the esc from hobbywing please send us an email and we will see what we can do for you .
Old 07-13-2010, 03:08 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mr.preay
Please check your motor and sensor wire...
I agree, check the sensor cable.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Afazli79
Hi Agno,

Attachment 615694

Attachment 615714

Thx.
Please send me an email at [email protected]
Old 07-13-2010, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
$100.00 Aud well mate im sorry you cant buy anything decent for that these days
Unless you meant to include the old 60a version, which in theory does all the new one does (and is still selling for $80-100), you may want to revise that statement, unless you really do mean it...
Old 07-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop
Unless you meant to include the old 60a version, which in theory does all the new one does (and is still selling for $80-100), you may want to revise that statement, unless you really do mean it...

Bishop new pricing for the Extreme Stock will also include the LCD 2 in 1 program box which allows downloads of new software.

From what I can see the older version is $US80 at the cheap end. Add the programming box and the price comes up to around $US105. That comes out somewhere around Australian $125.

I have my order of the new Extreme stock arriving tomorrow. Confirmed price for them is $155. Not a huge difference for a smaller unit with a different capacitor as well

Last edited by cannon; 07-13-2010 at 05:03 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.