Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tkd662
can someone please tell me witch software to use for 10.5 boosted ?
thanks
930 stock :-)
Old 02-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Which are the official US distributors/sellers?
I thought I saw on this thread earlier that it was only CRC:
http://www.teamcrc.com/crc/modules.p...ategory_id=102
But where I've been buying my batteries seems to also be carrying them:
http://www.hobbypartz.com/hobbywing.html

What about other shops like Stormer Hobbies that also are legitimate shops carrying Xerun items?

Is there a place we can see a list of who will continue to carry upcoming models?
Old 02-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by justpoet
Which are the official US distributors/sellers?
I thought I saw on this thread earlier that it was only CRC:
http://www.teamcrc.com/crc/modules.p...ategory_id=102
But where I've been buying my batteries seems to also be carrying them:
http://www.hobbypartz.com/hobbywing.html

What about other shops like Stormer Hobbies that also are legitimate shops carrying Xerun items?

Is there a place we can see a list of who will continue to carry upcoming models?
I think the reason that stormer hobbies has them is because they carry CRC gear.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bigtree
Angelo has already stated that it will not be available from the HK online shops, which i still think is a HUGE mistake.
No problem, I can get anywhere else, as I said price is not going to be the major player on the decision...at least for me.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lip
They are virtually unknown as a company...never seen their banners at any races, never seen their advertisements in any magazines and they have no plans to open offices that I am aware of in North America or Europe. They will rely on third party distribution or rep agents.

STFU is your response...nice, very nice...
Quite a childish little boy you are...
Yup thats my response...to someone like you. you dont like it...dont freakin buy it. thats all there is to it. what do u want banners, commercials and celebrities endorsing it buy it lol.

please...that thought process is childish if anything. now go off and watch ur saturday morning cartoons and buy whatever it is they advertise on the commercials. Chances are the cars that will be beating you on the track will be HW equipped...i think that will alone will be enough publicity ;-)
Old 02-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by big_ads
I think the reason that stormer hobbies has them is because they carry CRC gear.
Interesting, if that is the case my local hobby shop should be able to get 'em too.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fabricio
I think this thread was to discuss the stock supercharged software isn't it? And stuff related to it, TECHINCAL stuff I mean? Or am I wrong?
I was reading it now and found a couple of pages with discussion on pricing of something that is not even in production yet!!!
I have used on the past LRP and SP, I live in Brazil and the taxes here are fabulous, so something you guys pay USD200 crying I would pay that price here laughing, but it is not the case, the higher taxes we have here will at least double that price, so again something you guys pay USD200 we will probably be paying USD400,00.
Enough said, I would pay USD200,00 (thanks mushroom/rcmarket and rcmart) for the unit if it comes to that, because by far among the brands I stated above and have used it is the best speedo for me.
+1
Old 02-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

hobbywing esc,s have been the best bang for buck esc,s on the market.
if there prices go up substantially they will just be the best esc
Old 02-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Hi guys

some news from our lengthy meeting at titc between management

The v3 will come in two version first will be the 2-3 s and then shortly after we will introduce the 1-2s version into the market .

The difference will be the 1-2s will have the capacitors built into the unit basically giving you much more room on your 1/12 scale and what i mean built in i mean hiden not just attached to the end of the esc .

Like i have always said i will only bring you the best and so many remarks at the titc by many top class drivers who have witnessed and used the v3 say this is what we always wanted in an esc hardware and especially software which no other supplier has even come up with .

just some information to keep you guys going for now

regards Angelo

siging off from titc .
Old 02-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Hi guys

some news from our lengthy meeting at titc between management

The v3 will come in two version first will be the 2-3 s and then shortly after we will introduce the 1-2s version into the market .

The difference will be the 1-2s will have the capacitors built into the unit basically giving you much more room on your 1/12 scale and what i mean built in i mean hiden not just attached to the end of the esc .

Like i have always said i will only bring you the best and so many remarks at the titc by many top class drivers who have witnessed and used the v3 say this is what we always wanted in an esc hardware and especially software which no other supplier has even come up with .

just some information to keep you guys going for now

regards Angelo

siging off from titc .
If we used the 1-2s in 2s would we need to use external capacitors?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

aww and I just got a v2
Old 02-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am at the track now and I have a problem.

I am trying to run blinky 1S.

However when I put the 508 software on the car is acting like I have reached the low voltage cut off and won't run.

The speed control won't fire up with the program box unless I plug 2 cells into it. It's been this way since I installed the KO KR-301F receiver, but has always run fine on track.

But now that I've changed to blinky software I'm not getting anything other than beeping and a green blinking light.

Help?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:51 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Radio Active
I am at the track now and I have a problem.

I am trying to run blinky 1S.

However when I put the 508 software on the car is acting like I have reached the low voltage cut off and won't run.

The speed control won't fire up with the program box unless I plug 2 cells into it. It's been this way since I installed the KO KR-301F receiver, but has always run fine on track.

But now that I've changed to blinky software I'm not getting anything other than beeping and a green blinking light.

Help?
You need to run it with low voltage cut off turned off. It is a problem but hobbywing are fixing it. Also due to the voltage needed to power up the programme card a 2 cell is needed to change the profiles. Happy racing
Old 02-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

is there a way to switch between blinky and non-blinky using the programmer but without a laptop?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by R3VoLuTiOn
is there a way to switch between blinky and non-blinky using the programmer but without a laptop?
Not on the v2's but there will be on the v3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.