Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Hmm, that seems to have done it, and I see the blinking red light now. It may have been blinking red all along and I just plain did not see it over the green error light. Also, motor direction was right all along, I'm an idiot. Counter clockwise will make the spur go clockwise, i.e. the RIGHT direction. Damn me.

So, can I add Cutoff gradually and see what happens?

Last edited by lowroad; 11-18-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lowroad
Hmm, that seems to have done it, and I see the blinking red light now. It may have been blinking red all along and I just plain did not see it over the green error light. Also, motor direction was right all along, I'm an idiot. Counter clockwise will make the spur go clockwise, i.e. the RIGHT direction. Damn me.

So, can I add Cutoff gradually and see what happens?
Answer ...nope. Even at 2.6v of cutoff, I get the error. Is this common on1S? These are brand new 5600mah nanotechs charged up to 4.2v!!
Old 11-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Tech Addict

Want to know where in the HobbyWing web csan be download the firmware for modify? I only see 119 and 211 for stock. thanks
Old 11-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Where can I buy a v3?
Old 11-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Where can I buy a v3?
more like when can I buy a V3
Old 11-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ioxqq
Want to know where in the HobbyWing web csan be download the firmware for modify? I only see 119 and 211 for stock. thanks
Hobbywing site under usb link download its called 111011 usb.rar this is the data base of the usb link .download it install it and you will see 930 stock mod etc
Old 11-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lowroad
ok

, so back to 508, and the most recent version of software on the programmer, disabled LVC completely, and yes, no more low voltage error, BUT no blinky red either. I will try and recalibrate again. Thanks, so far.
Yes you have to recal again.and that will fix the blinky red led issue then once you have done that the the v3 508 zero timing will be activated.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Anyone wanting the latest usb link software which includes all updates like the 930 stock and 930 mod including the v3.0 zero timing please folowing the link below

http://www.hobbywing.com/english/Art...?ArticleID=463

regards Angelo

Right so I updated my Xerun with the latest software now I have a a small problem.

I want to make use of the 213 software so that I can get the turbo to kick in after the delay only, and not have to wait for the boost to be used up.
One of the members here was kind enough to email me the files.

Since I only received the 213 files after I updated to the 930 software, the USB link software won't allow me to downgrade from 930 back to 213.

Can someone please explain to me what I need to do to downgrade so I can make use of the 213 software.

Thx
Old 11-20-2011, 02:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Anyone wanting the latest usb link software which includes all updates like the 930 stock and 930 mod including the v3.0 zero timing please folowing the link below

http://www.hobbywing.com/english/Art...?ArticleID=463

regards Angelo
Hi. What's the difference between the Stock 930 version and previous stock version?

Thanks!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes you have to recal again.and that will fix the blinky red led issue then once you have done that the the v3 508 zero timing will be activated.
What I have found is the following. The low voltage cutoff can be set to a value in the stock and mod softwares only and still work on 1 cell. The no_timing software for the blinking red light must have LVC turned off or else you get a flashing green (low voltage). If you accidently do not turn off LVC and are in no_timing you will need to connect a 2 cell pack to the ESC in order to get the programmer box to communicate with the ESC and turn off LVC. I will assume this is a software bug and can be addressed in future updates.
You should also be wary of the transmitter trim when in no_timing. If the light is on solid instead of blinking slowly, try adjusting the trim on your transmitter. If trimmed to the brake side the red light turns on solid and tech may fail you. If that is the case trim the transmitter to the forward direction and the esc should go into blink.
Also Cobra, I haven't seen an answer to the 1s that I have that blinks yellow instead of red when in no_timing mode. ROAR lists red as the requirement of tech.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by badboy
Hi. What's the difference between the Stock 930 version and previous stock version?

Thanks!!!
Less sensativity at the sensor port so low turn motors or
When turbo or high boost timing will not go into error mode .error will cause the esc to run sensorless mode.thats all thats different.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by old_dude
What I have found is the following. The low voltage cutoff can be set to a value in the stock and mod softwares only and still work on 1 cell. The no_timing software for the blinking red light must have LVC turned off or else you get a flashing green (low voltage). If you accidently do not turn off LVC and are in no_timing you will need to connect a 2 cell pack to the ESC in order to get the programmer box to communicate with the ESC and turn off LVC. I will assume this is a software bug and can be addressed in future updates.
You should also be wary of the transmitter trim when in no_timing. If the light is on solid instead of blinking slowly, try adjusting the trim on your transmitter. If trimmed to the brake side the red light turns on solid and tech may fail you. If that is the case trim the transmitter to the forward direction and the esc should go into blink.
Also Cobra, I haven't seen an answer to the 1s that I have that blinks yellow instead of red when in no_timing mode. ROAR lists red as the requirement of tech.
Should never blink yellow.Green,orange and red are the colours usrf.you need to send the esc back to us or to were you purchased it for an exchange but you must prove it does actually blink yellow to the dealer you purchased it from.i will try my utmost best to help you if all else fails.if you bought it out of hong kong it will be difficult as the online stores dont realy have the proper after sales service.so plesse let me know i will help you.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Less sensativity at the sensor port so low turn motors or
When turbo or high boost timing will not go into error mode .error will cause the esc to run sensorless mode.thats all thats different.
Thanks!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 05:54 AM
Tech Elite

So is a software fix for the LVC in 1S no timing mode in the works? The whole reason I bought this particular esc is to run 1S no timing.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Blinking green

Hello,

I have a problem with my HW 120 v2.1.
I'm using it with Speed Passion comp v3 17.5motor and 930 firmware.
It was running perfect till i resoldered all the wires. Now when i apply throtle i got blinking green light, and car seems to move like it is without turbo and boost. I have disabled overheat protection as esc never gone more than 45C.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.