Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Tech Adept

Im running a losi 2.0 buggy this year....i will lend a hand if ya need it
Old 04-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default track update

We will still be working on finishing up the track on Saturday so there will not be any practice available on saturday.

BUT we may be able to have open practice on Sunday (weather permiting). The only stipulation is that the first race of the season for supermoto is at pats acres on sunday and there will be a 5$ gate fee to get into pats acres plus our regular 8$ for practice all day (13$ all day practice and supermoto pit admission).
I will have our lap timing system running if everything goes well for most of day. With times being auto announced over our PA System for fine tuning your r/c.

**On Supermoto race days and Kart race days (some sundays) there will be gate fees of 5$. I scheduled all races around the dates to save people a little money. Just keep in mind if you do go out there during the summer and its a Supermoto or kart race day there will be a 5$ gate fee. I will post the gate fee days on our website schedule for 2011.

Thanks
Old 04-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

What's the story with practice during the week? Can we come out and practice anytime Pat's is open?

Also, how does power work out there? Do we need to bring our own power source? Is there a power source out there for us to use with an extension cord or something?

Thanks.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Verify with Mike but once the track is up and running you can practice whenever Pats is open, it was $8.00 for all day last year but again check with Mike. Power is available just bring an extension cord.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dgee
What's the story with practice during the week? Can we come out and practice anytime Pat's is open?

Also, how does power work out there? Do we need to bring our own power source? Is there a power source out there for us to use with an extension cord or something?

Thanks.
Pop Up, table, extension cord, chair is a good idea to bring to the track with you. We do have power, water, lights although I do need to make sure its working still, since it has been under water for a while.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Dgee

Thanks.
This message is to all people who wish to come out and practice, we look forward to you coming and ejoying our facility.

Grand opening for practice is scheduled for Sunday May 8th, the day after our grand opening for racing May 7th. Mad Mike may say it's okay this Sunday, give him a call if you have questions or check our website, or this thread.

Pat's Acres is usually only closed Mondays. They open around 10 or 11 and the close at dusk.

Once the track is open and operational you may practice throughout the week and weekends when there is no racing.

Make SURE you check in at the office at Pat's acre's and pay the practice fee BEFORE you practice. Unless Mike is out there, then you just pay him directly. Also on race days you pay Mike directly. Please do not make Pat's staff come out and get the practice fee from you.

Electricity should be on, as Mike said we have yet to test it. Just bring your extension cord. table, pop up.. barbecue etc.

In the past we left hoses out for people to water the track as needed, unfortunately because of a few peoples actions like watering the bejezzus out of lips and corners when it's 100 degrees out and creating havoc we removed them and only water as needed when we race. Track modifications are not allowed.

Track runs clockwise. I always chuckle when people jump on and start going the wrong direction. You car will be torpedo'd and destroyed by another car.

The track is locked and gated when not in use, if you are the first one there, open it up, you the last? then close it and lock it up.

Pick up your garbage too.

This track was estabilshed so people in the Northwest had a top notch facility to enjoy RC, whether your a beginner or seasoned vet.

The Rise crew has really out done themselves for 2011, we cannot wait to get the season underway.

Joseph
Old 04-26-2011, 11:19 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by totld1
Im running a losi 2.0 buggy this year....i will lend a hand if ya need it
Totld1,

I see you are full factory this year, awesome! Can't wait for you to flow me some freebies. kidding, seriously though thats sweet!

Joseph
Old 04-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (97%+)

please let us know if the track well be open this sunday for practice. it would be really nice to have a day to set up before the first race. or move the first race back a few hours to let everyone have some set up time. just a thought that might help out alot of us.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JosephBlack
Dgee,

You are not alone, everyone has new buggys/truggys to break in, new motors etc. We are all itching to get racing. We are all in the same boat. Luckily we will have an extended practice session at the first round so no worries, plenty of track time that day just in case we don't get to run before then.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the first round.

Keep and eye on this thread and mainly the Rise website for an up to date schedule.

Joseph
Originally Posted by tq_racing
please let us know if the track well be open this sunday for practice. it would be really nice to have a day to set up before the first race. or move the first race back a few hours to let everyone have some set up time. just a thought that might help out alot of us.

Tq,

We posted last week that at the first round we will have an extended practice session due to no practice before the first round.

look forward to seeing you guys at the race.

Joseph
Old 04-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Tech Master

Smile

Definitly will let everyone know on practice sunday or not.

Morning practice at the first race will be extended, its kinda a relaxed schedule at our series races. Our races are very accomidating and easy going for everyone.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:07 PM
Tech Regular

waaaazzzzzzzzzuuuuuupp. Watched scary move last night on showtime, that movie is sweet.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Tech Master

That s one of Kierra's favorites.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Tech Regular

sweet when shorty says that the events that are happening are just like the movie scream, but he didn't get to see how the movie ended because some n*** started shootin up in the movie theater.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Cinco de mayo weekend for the first.round! Right on!
Old 04-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Tech Adept

Hey joe......freebies would be hella nice....,i'm looking forward to racing this year and gonna do my best to keep up with you and mike...,i think im gonna pick up mikes extra d8t and try to runn truggy as well....so i will need both of your guys help with setups

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.