Rise R/C Raceway 2011 Summer Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rise R/C Raceway 2011 Summer Series

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Tech Adept

Yeah i do like the look of their buggy....i wont be running it till next year since i already put so much into the losi this year....unless i can find someone to give me a great price for the package...
Mike...,do you still have that other D8t?....if so i will pick it up from you here fairly soon...,i wanna be racing truggy by mid season....
Hans....you will be right on the heels of everyone sooner than you think...,you were starting to get your groove right as the season ended.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default yep

Yep. I still have the D8t, you want me to bring it out this weekend?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Tech Adept

Yeah if you would that would be great,...i hope we can get the track done this weekend....i've been thinking... we might need to extend the landing on the first double on the rythm section
Old 04-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Yeah I'm sure there will be some fine tuning of a couple things on the track. We should be able to get everything done that needs to be completed on Saturday I think. We will see how the weather this past week played out at the track puddles, etc. We will Finish up laying and staking down the pipe, fix up and cleaning up things in and around the track and putting the loop back in.

Yeah we can always increase the landing if its to small. I am sure the rain packed it down a bit too, also want to make sure the last lip in the rythem has a really nice transition for that big step up.

Hopefully we will get some run time on sunday and get some laps in, then we will see what sections might need a little more fine tuning. I do like that the Rythem section is not super easy but quite technical, I think it will really make for a some great experiences for everyone running at the track.

I'd like to get this werks motor broken in sunday so its good to go on race day Saturday. Also the Hara D8 has not even seen a track yet so it needs to be setup and I have a bit of testing on the d8t to complete also.

I should have the lap timer running on Sunday if everything goes well. So we will have it as a tuning aid and to make sure everything is working properly.

Weather is looking okay for the weekend, so thats good.

I will let everyone know Saturday if track is clear for practice on sunday.

Thanks,
Michael
Old 04-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Tech Regular

Wazzuup Nam15,

Almost showtime!

Trying to fight the urge to come down this weekend. Got so much I am still putting together.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

How much is the gate fee for pats acres? And isn't it kind of rude to charge a fee for a service were not using. Also is it still $8 for the RC track fee? Is it going to be normal to pay a pats acres gate fee all summer even if we only use the RC track?
Old 04-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (97%+)

Originally Posted by tksnobords
How much is the gate fee for pats acres? And isn't it kind of rude to charge a fee for a service were not using. Also is it still $8 for the RC track fee? Is it going to be normal to pay a pats acres gate fee all summer even if we only use the RC track?
It sounded like the gate fee was only when they are racing go-carts at Pats, so not all the time.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RiseRC
We will still be working on finishing up the track on Saturday so there will not be any practice available on saturday.

BUT we may be able to have open practice on Sunday (weather permiting). The only stipulation is that the first race of the season for supermoto is at pats acres on sunday and there will be a 5$ gate fee to get into pats acres plus our regular 8$ for practice all day (13$ all day practice and supermoto pit admission).
I will have our lap timing system running if everything goes well for most of day. With times being auto announced over our PA System for fine tuning your r/c.

**On Supermoto race days and Kart race days (some sundays) there will be gate fees of 5$. I scheduled all races around the dates to save people a little money. Just keep in mind if you do go out there during the summer and its a Supermoto or kart race day there will be a 5$ gate fee. I will post the gate fee days on our website schedule for 2011.

Thanks
Hello,

Please refer to the info Mike posted a couple pages ago. I pasted it above for you. We are located inside Pat Acre's compound. Anytime they have a big event there is going to be a gate fee associated with entrance to the facility. Mike made it a point to schedule as many races as possible on days where no other big events were happening at Pat's to avoid the gate fee. For example, the grand opening race and practice weekend will have no gate fee associated with your entrance from what I understand.

I certainly understand your concern, and we at Rise RC ensure you that we have done the best we can in negotiating with our Partners at Pat's Acres to make sure our schedules and policies are as transparent as possible.

Joseph

Last edited by JosephBlack; 04-29-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Tech Master

**On Supermoto race days and Kart race days (some sundays) there will be gate fees of 5$. [U]I scheduled all races around the dates to save people a little money.[/U] Just keep in mind if you do go out there during the summer and its a Supermoto or kart race day there will be a 5$ gate fee. I will post the gate fee days on our website schedule for 2011 and they are available at patsacres.com.

There are only gate fee's on Pat's Acres Race days, due to Insurance Policies of Pats Acre's.

Thanks

Mike
Old 04-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by JosephBlack
Wazzuup Nam15,

Almost showtime!

Trying to fight the urge to come down this weekend. Got so much I am still putting together.
Showtime it is...........got a little more work to get done and some fine tuning on track and then I'll be ready. Just want to help and make sure everything is ready to go before I get those speed demons on the ground. I thought you might make a showing this weekend.....will be good to see ya if you do.

Catch ya on the inside and see ya when you make it down.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Tech Adept

How many of the scheduled "series" race dates are going to be 5 dollars extra?
Old 04-29-2011, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Smile Zero

Zero. None of the races have a gate fee.

Only days that are gate fee days are weekend days that fall on races of super moto (motorcycles) and go karts, at pats acres. Here is the pats acres schedule of races during the summer: http://patsacres.com/?page_id=32. races at pats have PARC next to them.

So again, No Gate Fees at any of our Summer Points Series Racing

Rise RC schedule located here: http://risercraceway.com/2011schedule.html

All Gate Fee days have been listed on the Schedule in blue.
All Closed days Listed in Green
All Race days Listed in Red.
All other days are regular practice days.

Thanks

mike

Last edited by RiseRC; 04-29-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Adept

Hey, fair enough. Thanks for the quick response. Will see you guys this summer.....

db
Old 04-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (97%+)

Quick question about the gate fee, is it per car or per person?
Old 04-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Gate fees are typically per person... at least at motocross events anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.