Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Rise R/C Raceway 2011 Summer Series >

Rise R/C Raceway 2011 Summer Series

Rise R/C Raceway 2011 Summer Series

Old 03-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Arrow Rise R/C Raceway 2011 Summer Series

Rise R/C Summer Series Rise RC Raceway is very excited to be hosting our Third Summer Points Series consiting of 5 Rounds throughout the summer. This will be single day events. Prize's and Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 drivers in each class that race in a minimum of 4 out of 5 rounds.

All prizes and awards will be awarded at the end of the final round of the series.

Pro Class Racers will not recieve any prizes at the end of the series. But will recieve series Trophies for 1st-3rd place.

Racing Times

Some events will be Morning events and some will be evening, please check here or the schedule for times.

Morning scheduled races the gates open at 9:00am, Sign up closes at 10:30, racing to start at 11:00am.

[COLOR="red"]Morning Dates: May 7th, June 11th, July 9th,

All Classes are available electric and nitro, you are required to have a personal transpoder at all events.Truggy,Buggy 1/8th Nitro Classes: 2-3 6 Minute Heats, 20 Minute A-Mains, all lower mains 15 minutes with 2 bumps.

E-Buggy Class 1/8th Classes: (4s battery), 2-3 6 Heats, 10 Minute Triple A-Mains, all lower mains 10mintue single.

Sponsors

Rise R/C Raceway is pround to have JConcepts, Castle Creations and Rise R/C as sponsors for the events this summer.

Rules

Nitro Buggy: .21 engine, 125cc tank, (rtr engines okay)

Nitro Truggy: .21-.28 engine, 150cc tank

E-Buggy: 4s Battery

Times/schedules/Rules are subject to change. Electric 1/10th and 1.8th racing rules will be applied per Roar Rules and may be changed per the Race track director.

Racing Fees

First Class: $15.00

Second Class: $5.00
Third Class: Free

Last edited by RiseRC; 07-26-2011 at 12:55 AM. Reason: colors
Old 03-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER IN THE VALLEY..................I THINK NOT!.........can't wait for the smoke to fly
Old 03-30-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

NICE!

Gotta love those E-buggy times too. Absolutely zero worries on 4S and triple A's...sweet. Just set em up to rip!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Tech Master

Smile oh yeah.

Classes so will be a little different this season too.

Truggy Pro
Truggy Open

Buggy Pro
Buggy Open

E-Buggy Open

And really any other class that has 3 or more drivers welcome (E-truggy, SC, ETC..)

So we will have a pro option for truggy and buggy nitro. Anyone can decide which class they feel is right for them, its up to you to decide. Once you choose your class I would suggest staying in that class for the points championship to add up best.

Points will also be setup a little different this year to just to add an incentive in qualifying. TQ will get an extra 2points.

We may also have a random Round Selected for a double points day. Which I will let everyone know about a head of time.

Also random rounds will be selected that will have special prizes awarded that will be announced only at and on the day of the race.

Gonna be a really fun season.

(and dont be scared away if your a 1/10th electric racer, Your welcome to come out and race the series too.)

just remember everyone you do need a personal transponder

Thanks

Michael
Old 03-31-2011, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Can't wait to be racing in a few weeks time, almost everything ready to go for the season.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:17 PM
Tech Initiate

ME TOO!!!.....Just about all ready! My Hotbodies E-Buggy and Nitro truggy looking Hot. Thanks Mike for super fun racing!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by JosephBlack View Post
Can't wait to be racing in a few weeks time, almost everything ready to go for the season.
Madman, you need tires..........you burned all those tires up last year........plus with all those new rides you got you're going to need a bigger bag...........
Old 03-31-2011, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chris English View Post
ME TOO!!!.....Just about all ready! My Hotbodies E-Buggy and Nitro truggy looking Hot. Thanks Mike for super fun racing!
You running a converted D8 or a VE8?
Old 03-31-2011, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

Default .

Chris is using the Ve8 he won at last years Hot Bodies Challenge.

I just got a new b5 in the mail today and fuel coming tomorrow, hopefully I can get some break in time in the next couple weeks and have it race ready by May.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RiseRC View Post
Chris is using the Ve8 he won at last years Hot Bodies Challenge.

I just got a new b5 in the mail today and fuel coming tomorrow, hopefully I can get some break in time in the next couple weeks and have it race ready by May.
NICE...........
Old 04-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by NAM15 View Post
Madman, you need tires..........you burned all those tires up last year........plus with all those new rides you got you're going to need a bigger bag...........
ya I will be bringing a big box of tires every where I go. With three cars you need tons of tires and wheels. I bought a truck to haul my stuff around in. Building a back yard track right now==Maybe next year I will put in for the 1/10th regionals! ha ha.

Joseph
Old 04-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Tech Adept

The track changes for the new season are under way......it is gonna be a great layout and super fun.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Tech Regular

To the person who asked about tires- this is a loaded question, has about a millon answers. I will try my best.

For buggy and truggy in the summer run a smaller pin like a megabite, hole shot. For practice run a hard compound, for hot summer days run a med compound, for cool nights run a soft compound.

In the Spring run a bigger lug tire like a megagrid, cailber etc cause the track will be looser. hard tire for practice, med for day racing, soft for night.

general rule of thumb.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Tech Adept

I have run a few different brands of tires and i have had the best luck and longevity with hot bodies tires......joe is right on with tire choice and compounds...,he or mike will not steer you wrong
Old 04-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by totld1 View Post
I have run a few different brands of tires and i have had the best luck and longevity with hot bodies tires......joe is right on with tire choice and compounds...,he or mike will not steer you wrong
^^A nice plug like this deserves compensation, a check has been cut and sent to you kind sir.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.