Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

MUGEN SEIKI MRX5

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by pasqua2291
Seen on Pietch's car during last round of ENS in Fiorano...I think they will soon available for everyone.... I tested a camberlink with the old brackets and i didn't like the feeling with the car, i felt it like to have more rear grip but also it will loose more drastically...
http://www.redrc.net/2014/10/updated...ugens-mrx5-wc/

http://www.mugenseiki.com/mrx5wc_rear_sus_arm_e.htm

Note that the upper link is still not used in the new Mugen package...
Old 12-29-2014, 06:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi guys does anybody have the full list is the parts needed to convert to Wc spec? Please need help updating my car
Old 12-29-2014, 08:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BIBOY
Hi guys does anybody have the full list is the parts needed to convert to Wc spec? Please need help updating my car
As shown on the Mugen website, this is what you need:
Attached Thumbnails MUGEN SEIKI MRX5-image.jpg  
Old 12-31-2014, 06:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Snowy
As shown on the Mugen website, this is what you need:
THANK YOU!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Old 01-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

Has anybody tried the new rear arms. Any likes or dislikes about them.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by nitrodash
Has anybody tried the new rear arms. Any likes or dislikes about them.
I hope to try them this weekend in my hometrack, but here in Italy it's not very hot (about 10-11° Celsius) so i'm not sure they will work best.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Tech Addict

I hope to try them this weekend in my hometrack, but here in Italy it's not very hot (about 10-11° Celsius) so i'm not sure they will work best.
I have the new set on my car but here in Philadelphia USA its 0 degrees today.Weather does not get warmer here until about april. So keep me posted on your experience with the new arms.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by nitrodash
I have the new set on my car but here in Philadelphia USA its 0 degrees today.Weather does not get warmer here until about april. So keep me posted on your experience with the new arms.
I tryed new arms on saturday in Fiorano.... It was not so hot (11-13°C), but little windy, track was quite cold and the grip was low, so not the perfect condition to try hard arms... But with the usual setting and without any additive i felt the car more stable during on throttle turn in, but less slippery during corner exit (maybe due to grip level of track...). I also noticed an increased rotation in tight hairpins... Laptimes were good, not far from my best lap achieved during races when grip is very much better than saturday.
I'm confident they will work better when traction and temperature raise, but for now maybe the old arms are "better", not for absolute laptime but for the greater confidence they give.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:59 AM
Tech Lord

Did you try it with the upperamrs changed to ball linkages
Old 01-12-2015, 05:03 AM
Tech Initiate

no, i use the upperarms included in new arm kit, and they seems harder too compared to the old ones
Old 01-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Tech Addict

I tryed new arms on saturday in Fiorano.... It was not so hot (11-13°C), but little windy, track was quite cold and the grip was low, so not the perfect condition to try hard arms... But with the usual setting and without any additive i felt the car more stable during on throttle turn in, but less slippery during corner exit (maybe due to grip level of track...). I also noticed an increased rotation in tight hairpins... Laptimes were good, not far from my best lap achieved during races when grip is very much better than saturday.
I'm confident they will work better when traction and temperature raise, but for now maybe the old arms are "better", not for absolute laptime but for the greater confidence they give.
Thanks for the info. I believe Mrx6 will be released sometime this year. I got that info from a good source. But until then I will run the new arms and make any adjustments necessary.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 145 (100%+)

Hey guys, i'm sorry if this has been discussed already but what supplier do you guys use for your mrx5 parts? the yellow clutch shoe has been out of stock for a couple weeks now on amain and i need one here soon. Also, RC-mushroom is the only place I can find different thickness rear anti-roll bars. Anybody able to get everything from just one place? and preferably in the US?
Old 02-25-2015, 11:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brothainchrist0
Hey guys, i'm sorry if this has been discussed already but what supplier do you guys use for your mrx5 parts? the yellow clutch shoe has been out of stock for a couple weeks now on amain and i need one here soon. Also, RC-mushroom is the only place I can find different thickness rear anti-roll bars. Anybody able to get everything from just one place? and preferably in the US?
We still back Mugen on and off-road. The H0779 was on BO from Mugen for our last two orders but I still have one left.

http://ashfordhobby.com/SearchResult...KeyWords=h0779

Rear Sway Bars.

http://ashfordhobby.com/SearchResult...eyWords=H2134M

You might also check Nitro House as they have supported Mugen
Old 02-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 145 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rpoage
We still back Mugen on and off-road. The H0779 was on BO from Mugen for our last two orders but I still have one left.

http://ashfordhobby.com/SearchResult...KeyWords=h0779

Rear Sway Bars.

http://ashfordhobby.com/SearchResult...eyWords=H2134M

You might also check Nitro House as they have supported Mugen
thank you sir! I will be puting an order together this evening. I appreciate it!
Old 02-26-2015, 05:24 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by brothainchrist0
Hi i suggest you to try also serpent's yellow clutch shoe, it will last longer and perform better during runtime. I used it for the last season and i was very happy about it. you can fit it almost perfectly, you have just to enlarge toward the external the holes until it will slide smoothly. Fot the rear antiroll bar, i always use the 3.0mm thickness because IMHO with smaller bars the car becomes too much nervous in corner entry and push during mid corner. I prefer using different springs-oil-roll center if i need more rear grip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.