Search
Like Tree52Likes

European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 5italkart
i made a set of those this past summer i can send you a pic. you guys should jump on those donuts garin has.found a 3axis bench top cnc made in usa 6500$ new
I thought I saw some, didn't know if they were Rick's or yours. I'm not going to use the quick change levers, probably just some washers and cap screws.
Send pic, please!

GET THE CNC! THEN YOU CAN MAKE US ALL KINDS OF NEAT PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Taylorm
i want a set.........name your price......killer...
Same price you charged me!!! (Remember I haven't made any yet!!)

Ned
Old 11-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aarcobra
I thought I saw some, didn't know if they were Rick's or yours. I'm not going to use the quick change levers, probably just some washers and cap screws.
Send pic, please!

GET THE CNC! THEN YOU CAN MAKE US ALL KINDS OF NEAT PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will send pics asap. guys check out little machine shop.com i like the stuff but would need a customs broker.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

will send pics asap. guys check out little machine shop.com i like the stuff but would need a customs broker.
That's where I got my mini mill! Seems to be good quality and great service!

Got the pix! What I want to do is put adapters on the Associated axles that allow the modern tires to go on. The non-dif side is not problem but I'm not sure of how the diff side will work/hold up.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Default P8C

OK, I really am thinking of selling my P8C..... Need money to pay for something else and figure my scratch cars will be more than a match for the Moto Fleet from Italy.

I figure the first place I'd like it to go is Toledo/MWS Area.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone who may be interested, shoot me a PM or e-mail. The car will be a basic roller w/o engine or radio but I could put in an engine (Nova that runs good but very hot temperature) and a radio if needed.

ned_schmaltz AT hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ned
Old 11-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

OK, I really am thinking of selling my P8C..... Need money to pay for something else and figure my scratch cars will be more than a match for the Moto Fleet from Italy.

I figure the first place I'd like it to go is Toledo/MWS Area.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone who may be interested, shoot me a PM or e-mail. The car will be a basic roller w/o engine or radio but I could put in an engine (Nova that runs good but very hot temperature) and a radio if needed.

ned_schmaltz AT hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ned
I'm going to file this in the pile of Ned's bad ideas. Of all the cars you have sitting around doing nothing you decide to sell one of the few cars you race? Why not sell one of the Moody Sprint cars?
Old 11-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Tech Master

Default Moody Sprint Car--NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dasmopar
I'm going to file this in the pile of Ned's bad ideas. Of all the cars you have sitting around doing nothing you decide to sell one of the few cars you race? Why not sell one of the Moody Sprint cars?
I just decided not to race the same car as everybody in the class. Good thing it's not like your F1 Spec Class, then I wouldn't run it at all!
At least there are options in the Pan Class! I just would like to try different ones

Have fun at the Mall later, wish I could be up there and run with y'all!!

Hey, did you see the 1/8th Nats are going to be in Arcadia, Fl. next fall?
Old 11-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Tech Addict

Default rear ended

That's where I got my mini mill! Seems to be good quality and great service!

Got the pix! What I want to do is put adapters on the Associated axles that allow the modern tires to go on. The non-dif side is not problem but I'm not sure of how the diff side will work/hold up.
thought you meant the front wheels. will send pics of the adapters i have from rick. i would take the diff from the p8c for a scratch project. checking if i can use the customs broker from work too get the mill.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:25 AM
Tech Addict

Default anybody left?

I just decided not to race the same car as everybody in the class. Good thing it's not like your F1 Spec Class, then I wouldn't run it at all!
At least there are options in the Pan Class! I just would like to try different ones

Have fun at the Mall later, wish I could be up there and run with y'all!!

Hey, did you see the 1/8th Nats are going to be in Arcadia, Fl. next fall?
sure is quiet, guess football and turkey win. check out the guy on the electric forum with the electric pan car
Old 11-25-2011, 09:28 AM
Tech Master

Default Quiet!

sure is quiet, guess football and turkey win. check out the guy on the electric forum with the electric pan car
Sure is quiet...I've been working on stuff and have a rear diff hub close to complete! Simple enough but my lathe can only take off.020" at a time- slow!! I;ll have to find someone to blank them out before I can make many more.

Have a great weekend!

Ned
Old 11-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Tech Regular

Default Quiet is good!

I'm ready to kick some F1 butt! Except for one small detail, Got tires but no wheels to affix them to the car. If it isn't one thing, it's another! Not much pan car stuff going on here as 2 of my cars are enjoying sunny warm Cincinnati weather while I freeze up here, that's just not right!
Old 11-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Default F1 Wheels

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
I'm ready to kick some F1 butt! Except for one small detail, Got tires but no wheels to affix them to the car. If it isn't one thing, it's another! Not much pan car stuff going on here as 2 of my cars are enjoying sunny warm Cincinnati weather while I freeze up here, that's just not right!
Lon, What wheels do you need? I got all kinds of Tammy spec stuff laying around. I'm ready to run my FGX ($125) and F109/Exotek and am working on making some parts of my own instead of runnig the overpriced TamStuff.

Have you heard anything from Dennis on the body situation? I'd like to know what is going on and get some on order.

Also, I would like to sell my P8C. If nobody up thataway wants it, I'll try to sell it on line. I need money for something else and I thought there was intereest....Hope Pan cars don't turn into F1. I've got 5 F1's, each when I thought they were going to be run, then it either never got going or petered out.

Working on a couple of Jerobee's, gonna make one gas and one electric! I found motors, a heat sink and some other old stuff in my parts box. Loonkng for bodies now.

Hope things are well with you, later,
Ned
Old 11-25-2011, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default Ned

Thanks for the wheel offer, but mine should be here any day now. Go to the F1 Paintlab site, check links for D-Drive Sports. They have some 1/12th bodies I think you can get. Haven't herd from Dennis. Hope you and Connie had a great holiday!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Tech Addict

Default tubes

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
Thanks for the wheel offer, but mine should be here any day now. Go to the F1 Paintlab site, check links for D-Drive Sports. They have some 1/12th bodies I think you can get. Haven't herd from Dennis. Hope you and Connie had a great holiday!
will have your parts done real soon, made one for dennis or wife? will send all 4 too you. please pm with address. after that get that mill set up!. did anyone see on the electric forum the guys 1/8th elec pan car? looks like a 10l style rear with a suspension front made solid. matt you out there??
Old 11-26-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Regular

Is it just me or does anyone else notice, When it's quiet, Matt's not around!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.