Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ofna JL-10 E

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Tech Regular

Dave.....finally got mine running to how i like it....see you guys out there soon.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Tech Regular

see you guys at speedtech!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Tech Regular

Congrats Jeffrrey Lin on winning round 4 on the RCGT series race at speedtech yesterday!..the JL car is getting better and better!
Old 09-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default ofna

check out the web site http://www.ofna.com/jl10e.php some clean picture of chasiss.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

So what is the word on this car for VTA classes? At the $99.99 price point, I am very interested.

Also, what places carry the car right now? So far I have the following down:

Towerhobbies $99.99
Nitrohouse: $129.99
Old 09-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

Dave!! thanks for the Special Mention on the race report on last weekends race at SpeedtechRC track ..it sounded so good when u said my name on the report..i kept rewinding it to that part! hahaha!!

Hey dave and Jeffrey...thanks for being patient with me right now that im in a little struggle to find the right set up on the car for my driving..hopefully ill get it soon so i can keep up in expert class.

D compounds was all i had haha! so i had to set up my car for the D's..still waiting for my order on my Pro compounds....i did have pro compounds on the main Thanks to my old time racing buddy Mr. Steve Wang and the car felt so much better and more stuck to the ground... but i think it came too late for me to change set ups for the pro compounds on the mains.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2127945

Last edited by revoTPR; 09-08-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Default jl 10-e

Hope Tower get's the car in soon my son is excited about the car.

We plan to race it as soon as we get it. The racing in Austin Texas is hot like the weather.

ICULKN at the JL 10-e car
Old 09-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by revoTPR
Dave!! thanks for the Special Mention on the race report on last weekends race at SpeedtechRC track ..it sounded so good when u said my name on the report..i kept rewinding it to that part! hahaha!!

Hey dave and Jeffrey...thanks for being patient with me right now that im in a little struggle to find the right set up on the car for my driving..hopefully ill get it soon so i can keep up in expert class.

D compounds was all i had haha! so i had to set up my car for the D's..still waiting for my order on my Pro compounds....i did have pro compounds on the main Thanks to my old time racing buddy Mr. Steve Wang and the car felt so much better and more stuck to the ground... but i think it came too late for me to change set ups for the pro compounds on the mains.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2127945
Anytime Revo. Things will come together for you with the car and when it does watchout! You will surprise yourself!
I spent too much time trying to make the D compound work. I finally went back to Pro compound. Way more corner speed. I should have just ran the pro's from the get go.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by D Starks
Anytime Revo. Things will come together for you with the car and when it does watchout! You will surprise yourself!
I spent too much time trying to make the D compound work. I finally went back to Pro compound. Way more corner speed. I should have just ran the pro's from the get go.
yes i agree on the pro's...i dint know u were trying to set up the car for the D's.

in my case, i had to set up my car for the D's coz thats all i had that time.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

deleted

Last edited by nitsuj2k; 05-09-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Whew.....again Dave you saved my bacon.

Thanks for the help tonight, I just hope it will work well this Sunday.

I only plan to change tires for the asphalt surface, maybe a leeeeeeetle diff adjustments but that is all.

---gettin my drivin up to this chassis---I really gota stop breakin stuff---
Old 09-11-2009, 07:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitsuj2k
Does anyone know if the car will work for VTA? Will it be too wide with those tires? I guess it doesn't matter, as I'm picking up a JL-10 E soon anyway! (It will work or I'll make it work!)

Thanks,

Justin
I don't see why it would be a problem in VTA. I see your concern about the width and I think you might have an issue with the HPI Mustangs because they are only 200mm in the rear. The HPI Cuda and Camaro are 210mm in the rear so I wouldn't think there would be a problem in the back. The Cuda might be a little tough to work with in the front without running the body really high because of the way the wheel well is on that body, but I think you could make it work. The Pegasus and Bolink bodies are really wide so you shouldn't have an issue with them.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Holy ackerman! Wouldn't it be with the extra $25 to get a cyclone S, looks like a much better built car than this thing.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Da Wizard
Whew.....again Dave you saved my bacon.

Thanks for the help tonight, I just hope it will work well this Sunday.

I only plan to change tires for the asphalt surface, maybe a leeeeeeetle diff adjustments but that is all.

---gettin my drivin up to this chassis---I really gota stop breakin stuff---
Your welcome JC anytime!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
Holy ackerman! Wouldn't it be with the extra $25 to get a cyclone S, looks like a much better built car than this thing.

Seems like this guy is not having a problem with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9EcmBheFbA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.